We need kick options!!!!!

Coralli

• NCSOFT
2 minutes ago, DolphinHungry said:

thats basically sayain:"Hello, calm down because nothing gonna change. Thanks!"------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Sorry you feel that way, I can assure you it's not the case. We do take these issues seriously, and we are working hard to find solutions that we can implement that will not end up causing more problems later.

I prefer the way things are, the OP is definitely the offender here, are you telling me they ran through the entire BSH 4 man and did not even consider re queuing, since he claims he didn't help kill a single mob, it would have been obvious what his intentions were at the first boss, IMHO OP and his friends are just trying to get this guy out in order to claim drop for themselves, I feel something really smelly is going on here.... yeah its the BS. 
as per the suggestion, join a guild and do it with your clan mates so you don't need the kick function as it can be heavily exploited. Bid function needs adjustments too as people with higher ping are constantly conned by the ones with lower ping, and believe me, I have seen far too many arseholes exploiting it.

For me both there was wrong...anwiay i dont rly care much abaut who was right/wrong here the fact is i had yesterday so many leachers on normal dungeons i kinda got sick...like run start and then u think he is afk or dc or something...but on end he come for bidding on stuff...i mean srsly?!

Im all in for kick options ppl should have right to chose with who they wish to run dungeons nvm if they are wrong or right...u create party and u should be able to chose urs members

8 minutes ago, maxwellwabbits said:

no because noobs need help and russians always kick me in csgo for no reason even though im trying 

i think it should be just left as it is allow huge party play and noobs that die straight away lol

noobs need to stay out of dungeons if you can not take the 12 hours it takes to hit 45 you should not be joining dungeons they made it easy to lvl for a reason and this is it

16 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

Sorry you feel that way, I can assure you it's not the case. We do take these issues seriously, and we are working hard to find solutions that we can implement that will not end up causing more problems later.

here's an idea.

when a player has not attacked any monsters in the dungeon for a certain time, allow players to vote to kick.

Also, a few options to make life good in cross server dungeons, would be to add more options when searching for players, like being able to say "only pair me with players that have x attack power and above" to avoid getting in a 4 man bloodshade with someone who has infernal weapons, hongmoon earrings and a profane jiangshi soulshield, but got in using the dokumo dagger.

disable the option to switch to master loot while anyone is in combat, and 30 seconds after everyone is out of combat.

if a player has died, say 10 times in the dungeon, enable vote to kick button.

I could go on for a while, but lets just leave it at that.

15 minutes ago, Redtard said:

I prefer the way things are, the OP is definitely the offender here, are you telling me they ran through the entire BSH 4 man and did not even consider re queuing, since he claims he didn't help kill a single mob, it would have been obvious what his intentions were at the first boss, IMHO OP and his friends are just trying to get this guy out in order to claim drop for themselves, I feel something really smelly is going on here.... yeah its the BS. 
as per the suggestion, join a guild and do it with your clan mates so you don't need the kick function as it can be heavily exploited. Bid function needs adjustments too as people with higher ping are constantly conned by the ones with lower ping, and believe me, I have seen far too many arseholes exploiting it.

This.
They wanted him to leave at last boss after doing all the rest? Please.
Then they harassed him and he got pissed and afked. Understandable.
OP is a dick, he got what he deserved.

A kick option would bring way more trolling and disadvantages than benefits.

You don't like the PUG group for some reason? Leave it, or build your own group.

The only thing that needs to get addressed in cross server dungeons is the ability to change loot rules.

There are ways they can work around Botters and AFK'ers w/o a universal vote/kick system.

1) they can make quest completion require a certain distance from the quest object (a.k.a a rooms distance or w/e). this would exclude the AFK'ers from getting the quest reward.

2) same issue with loot. if your not a room's length away (or certain Yards distance), you don't get to bid on the kill.

Yes, #2 could cause issues with people who release too soon before boss is dead. smart people will carry rez tokens or wait till group is done. If the boss is close enough to the spawn area that you can run back fast then it's up to you to take the risk. These aren't uncommon in the industry. Plenty of MMO's I've played in the past require a distance from the quest target for exp/rewards. 

Personally, I feel that the severe amount of AFK'ers and botters in the game require some changes like this. Like they said...were the first region that this was an issue. Personally, that embarrasses me. I do my best to be patient and decent with people in dungeon runs. I pass on bidding if i think someone else want's/needs it more. I don't take anything seriously in dungeon runs unless it's with a clan mate. I Respect others that I play with. It's quite sad IMO that so many others don't that we are the only region that has do deal with this issue.

I think this is a wake up call to those playing that we need to take closer looks at ourselves. were turning into the laughing stock of the gaming world with stuff like this. It's sad.

3 hours ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

Yes please I love that you guys recognize that vote kicks will create other problems later on.

Actually, in a thread I made about that very topic, I suggested some alternate solutions to the problems everyone thinks vote kick would solve.

1- for someone to queue in a dung it means he need the run to be DONE.

2- trashtalking/insulting someone in the party wont make him do what you want, if you want to be a dick, he can be a dick in return. its easy

3- Agree to add kick option YET to be voted. ppl can abuse the option and the only case i might kick someone, is being AFK << letting the pt doing most of the run n come back 15min later, that is retard and i have it alot ... if u need to go afk ,,, dont queue, finish ur stuff then queue ... and idc if none geared or noob joined ... u dont expect everyone to be pro or geared :) i mean i had a guy joined 6man BSH with hongmoon earring and blue necklace and ring ,,, all i did is guide him what to do and to get em back and upgrade .......... BE FRIENDLY !!!

13 hours ago, Temjiu said:

There are ways they can work around Botters and AFK'ers w/o a universal vote/kick system.

1) they can make quest completion require a certain distance from the quest object (a.k.a a rooms distance or w/e). this would exclude the AFK'ers from getting the quest reward.

2) same issue with loot. if your not a room's length away (or certain Yards distance), you don't get to bid on the kill.

These would be viable and I would agree with them, if (and only if) they get rid of the insta-kill fire at the same time. It's not nice to have a party member who attacks the boss just when you're running through the fire area and gets you killed without giving you option to react.

Vote-kicks are far too easy to abuse.

No matter how it works there will always be some way to exploit it.

Current situation - people can leech.

Vote kick system - people can kick you during/before last boss. Elitists can kick you just because they think you don`t have enough gear.

Distance system - people can burn you in flame wall if you fall slightly behind and you won't be able to get anything

Distance system without flame walls - leechers will just wait out of boss room

Dmg based system (like world bosses) - there would be problem when 45 farm/do dailies in lower lvl dungeons

The current cross-server dungeon is go with what you get or leave by yourself. If you don`t like it you can always use standard party where leader can kick people out.

I think the best way to do this is if a person haven't made a certain % DMG to the boss he won't get the loot just like in open world bosses so only those who really put effort on putting DMG will get the privilege to get the item.

20 hours ago, FlippyNippers said:

when a player has not attacked any monsters in the dungeon for a certain time, allow players to vote to kick.

This is also a good idea for a hard fact. However remember someone could be forced to stay dead (it's rather easy to let someone die on purpose unless he has super mechanics) within a boss fight. So the location and circumstances should be able to "excuse" him from not doing damage. While "hard facts" are easier to communicate, I would personally prefer a "troll rating" indicator and enable the vote kick, the player bar name gets an icon or changes the colour after surpassing some threshold. You can finetune your system by looking into cases player report where the "troll indication" did not kick in and into cases where "troll indication" was detected, but the party decided to not take actions.

Also always think about that someone could be trolling in a 2 man premade, now there would be never a "all players vote for kick" scenario. And implementing a "1 man troll fix" would obviously just make the trolls to adapt. So anything implemented could be either totally complex (like all the stuff mentioned here), or pretty simple (like enable vote kicking always, unless during a boss fight and open auctions... that way people could only be kicked before the end boss, but the remaining "greedy" party would still be required to do the boss fight "alone"... but then again, a 5 man premade does not really need a 6th wheel just troll him before the last boss :D).

On 2/17/2016 at 9:59 PM, Coralli said:

Try to do this 4 members dungeon with guys with profane. Dont have damage enough, stop been pathetic. The boss have time for been killed. 

In fact I dont care if you wanna defend this guy, I just wanna Kick Options, so we can kick those AFK disrespectful!

the difference between true profane rank 10 and awakened siren is 1 attack power, and better (but not game changing) secondary stats. once you hit sirens shit gets expensive and your better off upgrading your accessories.

your weapon is not everything bro

13 hours ago, sharka said:

These would be viable and I would agree with them, if (and only if) they get rid of the insta-kill fire at the same time. It's not nice to have a party member who attacks the boss just when you're running through the fire area and gets you killed without giving you option to react.

Vote-kicks are far too easy to abuse.

good point. though I see that issue as an instance specific issue...they really need to change that anyways. like

1) boss can't be triggered until all players are in that portion of the instance, and

2) once boss is triggered, all players are fast forwarded to the boss area. 

If they did that, then the issue would be solved, whether they make quests and loot area specific or not. That's a weird anomaly that I can't figure out why they ever put into the game. players should not die because some perp was impatient and initiated the mini-boss.

On 17/2/2016 at 6:24 AM, Coralli said:

Man he was with profanne he cant do this dungeon, btw he stay all the time there, dont help with one mob. Told that gonna be stopped whatching videos.
Are you defending this?

Ok then!

lol i have true profane and i have 281 Ap i do it regulary and easy in 4 man run 

last night i went into a bloodshade 6. we had a FM rocking a full profane soulshield, a hongmoon ring(stage 2), and a dokumo weapon. its people like this that warrant the need for vote kicks. they just need to be regulated. have the vote kick option disabled while in combat, 30 seconds after a boss fight, and during any loot action. and if the devs dont like this idea, then put some harsher gear requirements on the higher tier dungeons.

9 hours ago, Dlacik said:

And every dungeon will change into assassin rushing forward to boss in stealth and fast forwarding everyone else to boss.

The conversation I was referencing was specifically talking about Tomb of Exiles. putting it in that one only wouldn't break anything else, and in that one area it's needed.

Archived