We need kick options!!!!!

Coralli

I'm about 30 minutos on a dungeon Bloodshade 4 member and this Guy dont wanna get out from Party, we are here on last boss and cant do on 3, he dont wanna help and dont wanna get out. We really need a Kick option, becouse we cant do nothing here!!!! 

"Get out of the party, you don't have the equips to do this dungeon"

Did you really have to say that? Now it seems like you are the one at fault for being a *insert explicit here* and dissing him/her off first. Yes, the weapon might have been a little poor, but how bad could it be since he managed to get to hae in 4men with you guys? Unless you are telling me you 3men it for the prev 3 bosses.

Oh and your pic would have been left alone if you had the decency to blur out the names, but now mods gonna remove it for name-and-shame.

11 minutes ago, Coralli said:

Man he was with profanne he cant do this dungeon, btw he stay all the time there, dont help with one mob. Told that gonna be stopped whatching videos.
Are you defending this?

Ok then!

Just a little heads up, as a weapon True Profane is totally fine for 4man BSH.
Also you were pretty damn rude and talking him down + you should have atleast blur the names... You got what you deserved mate!

Besides seems like you have destro in the party anyways, destros can solo all bosses during their enrage except Widow Twins in BSH.
So i don't see what you were saying "We can't do this"

Try to do this 4 members dungeon with guys with profane. Dont have damage enough, stop been pathetic. The boss have time for been killed. 

In fact I dont care if you wanna defend this guy, I just wanna Kick Options, so we can kick those AFK disrespectful!

9 hours ago, SeroZeroes said:

Did you really have to say that? Now it seems like you are the one at fault for being a *insert explicit here* and dissing him/her off first. Yes, the weapon might have been a little poor, but how bad could it be since he managed to get to hae in 4men with you guys? Unless you are telling me you 3men it for the prev 3 bosses.

Oh and your pic would have been left alone if you had the decency to blur out the names, but now mods gonna remove it for name-and-shame.

If ppl get butthurt over something like that then i feel sorry for em. Why would u wanna stay in a pt where noone wants you anyways? Let's call the OP a dick but defend the "victim" who was an even bigger dick at the same time. If he didn't move since they entered the dungeon then he basicaly went there to leech. Let's support leeching aswell while we at it.

If you ppl wanna talk about being disrespectful then look at the both sides of this and not just one.

Note: I do not defend the Op here as i couldn't care less bout his person, just find it hilarious how ppl treat same case in 2 diffrent ways.

10 hours ago, Coralli said:

I'm about 30 minutos on a dungeon Bloodshade 4 member and this Guy dont wanna get out from Party, we are here on last boss and cant do on 3, he dont wanna help and dont wanna get out. We really need a Kick option, becouse we cant do nothing here!!!! 

He already said pretty much he ain't going to move after the first 2 sentences, i have to say noone who actualy wanna run the dung would either give up so easily, or he'd just leave for the sake of not having to deal with this.

Im sorry to say you are in the wrong, not that guy/girl.
Try to be a less elitist jerk next time, and judge a player for the skills, not only the gear. Then if it fail also on skills, you have the right to claim a kick.
I hate this new gamers generation (yes, im 39) that can only kick and insult others.
A not uber geared player can be 100 times better than the best geared one, because , not dyeing in random stuff every 3 seconds,  >>> having gear and no brain failing in mechanics.

We need a kick option, but for the afk'ers not for the legits, but considering small kids will abuse hard of it, kicking legits, it's better if we dont get that option.

Regardless of the reason he is refusing to leave (in this case obviously because he was flamed and is now trolling), there really should be a wait to dispose party members that are "not participating" (avoiding terms like AFK, because they could be trolling or might use anti-idle macros). I don't want to justify OPs behaviour (btw. he is offending the name and shame rule on the boards and should remove the names from the screenshot), but I still think a single person should be able to troll against the remaining majority of the group. I can understand the intention of not kicking someone out of the party while there is a boss fight or auctioning ongoing, but it should be very easy to script the conditions when you can kick-vote to have a few more flags like:

AFK, not moving more than x meters, not doing any damage while others do for several minutes and the reason is not he is dead in the boss room and stuff like that that should be relatively reliable hard-facts for "is not willing to participate". Actually I think it's nasty for a person to be instantly kick-able when he is having a network issue and actually on his way of rejoining, while you have no chance to fight an "active troll".

An other idea would be: make something like a "split party" option, making the possibility to instead of kicking the "outsider" out of the dungeon, you simply make a copy of the instance... I just don't have an idea how you'd reliably be able to split the toxic player, if you voted for "party A" and "party B" individually, the troll would obviously vote himself towards the majority. Making something like a keycode and share it via whispers would just sound strange, making "single player split vote" would not allow to split off more than one player (might be useful for the 24 man sized raid) at once. I mean kick-voting is already taking a hell of a time, because not even the party leader has some way to see the progress. I'd have some stomach ache about that idea, but maybe it helps as inspiration for a better one.

10 hours ago, Coralli said:

You QQ about equips? That is rather patheticly sad. Profane is good enough, the dmg difference compared to Awakened Siren is 19points of Attack Power, that is not significant enough to matter, FM also do a lot more damage than any other class and are the safest to play. Short, you are very wrong as you did not consider all the factors. So don't talk.

Either way to answer;

There is a kick function, right click their name on the list and there should be a "vote to kick" option.

More than half of your group needs to do this to get something done.

We need kick options, but this example isn't helping the cause.  You were an ass to a contributing party member because you wanted to be an elitist /inspect *cricket* and try to tell another player how to gear for dungeons.  GTFO with this nonsense.  The High Horse Forum is over there --->.

• NCSOFT

Hi,

We understand how frustrating this issue can be, and we're looking at options to improve the dungeon experience for everyone.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions, but please be aware we cannot allow players to name and shame each other in this way on the forums.

6 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

We understand how frustrating this issue can be, and we're looking at options to improve the dungeon experience for everyone.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions, but please be aware we cannot allow players to name and shame each other in this way on the forums.

One thing you gotta consider is having a typical kick system can be easily exploited. Say, a group of 4 players(3 premade and one solo queued) have just finished killing poharan but the solo queue one gets kicked by the rest of the party member in order for them to get a certain chance of getting the loot. 

i got a poh 6 dunegon in which 1 player kept staying far from bosses or came after all .

i got a bsh6 in which a SIN and a FM trashtalked to each other: FM told sin is a stupic class and should quit. then afked while we went doing the "twin sisters" <waiting for sin to die> . basically it took us 40 minutes to complete a 15 minute istance.

go on with nice ideas NCSoft! let us be prey for trolls.

21 minutes ago, TonydaGuy said:

One thing you gotta consider is having a typical kick system can be easily exploited. Say, a group of 4 players(3 premade and one solo queued) have just finished killing poharan but the solo queue one gets kicked by the rest of the party member in order for them to get a certain chance of getting the loot. 

You can put limits on this (like no votekick while loot is being distributed), but honestly the 3- or 5-man group that conspires to votekick the 1 PUG member to deprive him of loot at the last boss will be extremely rare -- so rare that it's not a significant concern.  It's far, FAR easier for 1 person to troll and leech the rest of the party under the current system.  Abuse of votekick requires a lot more effort and coordination, and it's a lot easier for GMs to validate later.

TLDR; the solo douche is a lot more common than the group of douches.  One guy ruining the game for 3 or 5 people is a much bigger concern than 3 or 5 people ruining the game for 1 person.

Dont even think add kick option, it will ruin whole game and community.

I played TERA like 3 year or smt, and there ppl only wanted certain kind of gear  or didnt take group or kicked.

For example if dungeon could easyle complete with +0 gear ppl want +16 to to do dungeon fast.

Same as cs go, stack of kids kick legit players for no reason.

kekt, I did this with 3 True profane and 1 Awak Siren , Esp Last boss since it was the easiest and still have like 3 minutes to spare. Kappa

9 hours ago, Coralli said:

Try to do this 4 members dungeon with guys with profane. Dont have damage enough, stop been pathetic. The boss have time for been killed. 

In fact I dont care if you wanna defend this guy, I just wanna Kick Options, so we can kick those AFK disrespectful!

11 hours ago, SeroZeroes said:

And this is why we can't have a kick option...

1 hour ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

thats basically sayain:"Hello, calm down because nothing gonna change. Thanks!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is why we can't have a kick option...

kick option is very much needed and outweights disadvantages. the person OP mentioned is definitely at fault here and deserved a kick for not helping, he might have been insulted/shamed but thats not the reason to fak up the whole run for the rest of the party who had nothing to do with it.

Archived