Need some tips vs FM Ice/chill stack and charge disables.

NiiaZa

Guys this thread is only looking for a tips not crying or whining anything about OPness. So feel free comment if you want to help.

I do have really hard time to manage these ice/chill stack from FM as i don't really know how long it will last on my body (someone said its 10s) but i can't see the debuff on my screen so its very hard to manage and use an resist skill in time to make sure they cant stack ice/chill on me again. Another is does ''SS'' also remove charge disables or just remove only root? Without Charge skills its seem like impossible to give a opening stun-lock combo on them.

How many Ice/chill stack they need on us to disappear our charge? If u guys have some important information about their core ice/chill stack skill and how it animation look like plz do tell me know.

PS! Right now im playing Assassin and BD, (little KFM but not full lv)

2 minutes ago, NiiaZa said:

Guys this thread is only looking for a tips not crying or whining anything about OPness. So feel free comment if you want to help.

I do have really hard time to manage these ice/chill stack from FM as i don't really know how long it will last on my body (someone said its 10s) but i can't see the debuff on my screen so its very hard to manage and use an resist skill in time to make sure they cant stack ice/chill on me again. Another is does ''SS'' also remove charge disables or just remove only root? Without Charge skills its seem like impossible to give a opening stun-lock combo on them.

How many Ice/chill stack they need on us to disappear our charge? If u guys have some important information about their core ice/chill stack skill and how it animation look like plz do tell me know.

If you're playing sin and BD right, chill and freeze will rarely be an issue, and even if you are somehow chilled/freeze you can ss out of it. As SS you can use tab to switch places or use your 2 key to teleport behind and cc/damage. And as a BD you just intelligently spin. And that will work on most fms. Your spin is far more effective then my BM block at this, and fm's have issues with our shit block. 

14 minutes ago, voodooblade said:

If you're playing sin and BD right, chill and freeze will rarely be an issue, and even if you are somehow chilled/freeze you can ss out of it. As SS you can use tab to switch places or use your 2 key to teleport behind and cc/damage. And as a BD you just intelligently spin. And that will work on most fms. Your spin is far more effective then my BM block at this, and fm's have issues with our shit block. 

as i said the root, freeze is not an issue here. its not hard to avoid, there is ton of way to get out from freeze, root.... the problems i got here is the charge disappear effect which will block our core combo skills... like assassin ''1'', ''C'' or in Stealth mode ''3'', like BD ''2'', ''X'' or in lightning mode ''RMB''.

I already know that BD spin remove root, or Sins counter to gap close but when these charge skills is blocked its very hard to manage a full combo without a knowledge when it come to available. Cuz i can't see the debuff on my screen

Sadly FM is our worst matchup (good ones that is). I watch a lot of streams and even diamond Sins have a very hard time. I know Vile on youtube is figuring the matchup out and will release another guide for it but at the moment I don't know any Sins that can deal with good FMs.

I didn't see it myself but apparently even Virus (probably best Sin NA) was toyed with by Madoshi (top FM) in the ESL tournament. Maybe it's another problem of having the 45 patch with levl 50 skills but the matchup is near impossible atm.

As an FM, let me say this: treat any ice looking attack as an attack that applies chill. Usually the chill only last 6 seconds, but if we spec our RMB, it can last 10 seconds. Most of the chill abilities are ranged projectiles which can be blocked. The ones that can't do NOT apply chill. But to be more specific, there are 2 ice abilities that apply chill and will be difficult to block/avoid. 1) is Ice Coil which is an on-target AoE that will apply a chill if hit. Cannot be blocked or parried, 30 second CD. The other is Frost Fury which only procs on a critical ice attack. The attack can be blocked, but the chill will still penetrate. No CD.

As a side Assassin/BD PvPer, only advice I can give is go in hard and fast, and do not allow them to build up stacks. Fine if you get chilled now and then, or frozen. But if they build up their fire stacks and burn you, they will drop you in a matter of seconds. So aim for long combos that can last for 5 seconds+ to let their stacks wear off.

9 hours ago, NiiaZa said:

Hello, 

You can see the amount of stacks on your debuff bar. If you press I think it was Ctrl + shift + F1 ? or shift + F1 something like that, that brings the UI positioning of your bars, you will see 2 very long bars one of them is blue the other one is red, I believe the blue one was your skill cool downs and the red one is your debuffs. move them somewhere where you can see them clearly. The stack looks like a blue foot (I really can't explain it any better). 1 stack can't dash, 2 stacks can't dash  3 stacks - frozen and can't move but can dash. If you see orbs around the FM that means that every hit (someone please correct me here) has a chance to put a stack on you, or it definitely puts a stack on you, i am not quite sure. My suggestion is to speak with Voidklng/Xukania/Ryuki how to deal with summoners if you are on Windrest / EU.

Archived