Forums

Dark Pirate King rng luck

staahpxDD

Did anyone get lucky with the brilliant/pirate box from Hae Hujin's box in Nightshade Harbor 24man?  I farmed quite a few of his boxes for almost a week now and opened them after he's dead one by one but i didn`t get any luck with the outfit.  Also from the wheel of fate i heard it drops from there too but i ain`t spending couple of silvers to buy nightshade harbor essences ever again to try my luck. i spent about couple of silvers to buy 30-50 of them , use it on wheels, landed on 5,6,7,8,3 sometimes 4 but not 1 or 2. no luck lol T___T I would go 6 man bloodshade harbor for Noble of the Sea (my fave top costume)/ pirate king outfit but im not going to cos people will outbid for the outfit like a greedy mother*cricket* xD DAMN YOU RNGEESUS o:<

our first down on 4 man last night we got the Noble of the Sea, gave it to a friend cross server for 1 copper :D

find a group of friends and just rotate the costume between them, static groups are nice for costume farming :P

Thats really odd staahpxDD.

i have had a little over 200 spins on the "wheel of misfortune"

1 - Dark sliver chest

2-                                 never landed on it once

3 - Blackram soju

4 -                                never landed on it once

5 -                                never landed on it once

6 -                                            NOPE

7 - Blackram Kaoling Ju

8 - BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!!!!!

its ok we all make up stories

hope the above info is useful to somebody

I don't think it drops from the wheel of misfortune or it's such a low drop rate.

I never got the officer uniform from the wheel in e. fleet supply chain, I tried the spin 400 times and got nothing.

It's a waste of gold to spin your odds really.

Too bad Mystery Man takes hours to spawn and if your lucky you might get it before 70 runs.

Any costume is a low drop rate. I got my dark pirate outfit from the 4m boss quest reward box.  The 24m pock up boxes only drops the regular pirate outfit version which has some red highlights and the 6m and 4m drop the dark version which does not have those highlights.

Archived