ic

Erdrick

3 hours ago, LightningSora said:

half of them were probably lying anyways.

iv been using razer synapse since cbt and never had any sorts of problems.

I have (had) the Razer program too. But after using a marco (1 time and only because i forgot to deactivate it) my game closed and an error appeared.

Oh and NCSoft said in their Stream everyone who use macros !can! get banned for it.^^ You dont trust me? look the streams ;) I dont want to loose my account so i deactivated my macros and the program for B&S

7 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

That say u cant use one to automate gameplay as far as i know as long as its not automating gameplay then u should be fine. To be safe i would send a ticket to ask about whats bannable and whats not and to make sure only 1 button is bound to 1 button and that whatever u can do with the macro is the same thing someone can do without it just less convenient 

if you prefer to be blind just to read wjhat you want to read, and to understand what you want to understand there is no need to go further in this discussion.

obviously defending your point of view is the main purpose. not being objective. let me try:

you may not use any third part  program THAT allow you to

"automate

gameplay

functions"

so, gameplay functions is a general sentence that gather BOTS, aka AI playing characters or looped characters TILL the simple 2 ACTIONS in 1 key, because a human being CANNOT do it.

every third part program that allow this feature as  "automate funcion" is not allowed. if you program razer 12 keys to other 12 keys, it is right. because every single pression of the key allow a single pression of a key. -> you just "moved" the keyboard on ytour mouse. (even if someone got banned for it too)

but if you press "2" to do

3RF

or 3XF3RF3RF

or just  "enter hi enter"

you are going against rules.

but go on thinking your way.

8 hours ago, LightningSora said:

you keep bringing the world "RULE" like it is an official thing.

show me any documentation or proof that using gaming mouse software to configure ANY kind macros is illegal.

yes, its wrong to use macros to enhance gameplay, but its what mmo oriented mouses advertise these days, you just sound like you are butthurt and keep coming with this "rule".

enjoy your ban bro, i personally made sure to report you.

8 hours ago, Zooks said:

So I guess anyone who can 3RF and dumpster you in a match is macro'ing? You just sound salty to me. Have you seen a KR KFM 3RF? Looks pretty much the same if not faster. 

Did you not see the 3 stacks of searing palm he got off in a 3RFX3RF in one stun and stood still at the end? :')

I've used a macro before, before i knew it wasn't allowed and my script did the same thing and made me stand still.

Don't use it anymore.

12 hours ago, Erdrick said:

I was slow ass *cricket* in this video with my 3RF combos and Searing Palm stack combos

bro just be real, u had absolutely no combos, the few times you actually mananged to stun the enemy you just spammed shin kick 2-3 times and ran away, ss'ed at all terribad times, and had no idea when to ice.

I was in open world pvp yesterday and I met a KFM who while running in a line was able to stop all my CC's and 1 hit combo me ...now i've fought a few of them in arena and in open world and not one has been able to stop all the CC's a BD has while running in a line then 1 hit combo game over me. I'm not saying i'm good i'm trash but i pvp a lot in open world and i've seen talk of KFM using marcos to gain instant blocks and counters which really needs to be addressed if true. 

I have a logitech gaming mouse and I could set up profiles for the extra buttons as that is part of the software for the mouse but frankly I see that as cheating and hope other do too.

16 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

So because he stun locked+AniCancelled you he's using a macro.
You know 3Rf/2Rf has existed since the korean version right?

Let me point out your mistakes:

• you're countering at the wrong times
  • You don't bother side stepping 
  • You don't even bother using the 3RF combo (assuming you even know what/how to use it. At least you got the 3 part right.)
  • You keep running away
  • No fighting spirit (Why are you even using ice sheathe?)
  • No firestorm kick set to Daze/Stun/break defense/parry/block
  • Comet strike isn't set to Daze/Stun
  • Dragonfire Kick isn't set to Daze/Stun+10% HP drain
  • Backstep isn't set to freezing your opponent to even get off smite
  • Your TAB isn't set to Stun when you recover
  • You didn't even bother stunlocking with with Termor/Daze/Dragonfire Kick
  • you're GOLD (How did you even manage that?)

You're just a bad KFM that's salty because you got bested by a KFM better than you, and when that happened your ego got shattered and you decided to cry to the forums and claim that better player is using macros just for successfully 3RFing you (As a KFM should).

L23RF/2RF (lol you removed my explanation on youtube, you're butthurt bruh.)

Looking at him, he has shin kick specced to set off searing palm after using them, comet strike has a range increase as well if he has it specced to T3 S2, he should've had that specced to Daze as well just to *cricket* you off. (He's not using a macro)

Solid first post. Welcome to the forums! PS. I think you meant rising dragon on the 10% heal/stun thing. 

9 hours ago, Zooks said:

So I guess anyone who can 3RF and dumpster you in a match is macro'ing? You just sound salty to me. Have you seen a KR KFM 3RF? Looks pretty much the same if not faster. 

Did you even watch the video? If someone that fast can pull of a combo like that. Why is he stood still at every combo like his script ran out?

I've used "MacroGamer" weeks ago. And it did the same thing after a macro. Made me stand still for 0.5-1second afterwards :')

you macro noobies

4 minutes ago, Erdrick said:

Did you even watch the video? If someone that fast can pull of a combo like that. Why is he stood still at every combo like his script ran out?

I've used "MacroGamer" weeks ago. And it did the same thing after a macro. Made me stand still for 0.5-1second afterwards :')

you macro noobies

The cat's out of the bag folks, you have a bad player here using macros but then gets beaten by a good player and then accuses HIM of using macros. (lol look at his youtube channel, he only posts his victories to make himself look good)
Report him.

2 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

The cat's out of the bag folks, you have a bad player here using macros but then gets beaten by a good player and then accuses HIM of using macros. (lol look at his youtube channel, he only posts his victories to make himself look good)
Report him.

I'm clearing use MACRO's on a. Stun X 3 X. Stun X 3 X xD

Regardless of whether or not it was a macro, anyone can do it with their hands just as fast assuming they have the ping for it. Most successful KFMs choose to go to the MW plains and get their necklace, then practice on pigs until they've got the rotation cemented in muscle memory. It really looks to me like you haven't done one lick of practice and are coming up with excuses for losing instead of looking to the source of your problem. 

5 minutes ago, Kutsuu said:

Regardless of whether or not it was a macro, anyone can do it with their hands just as fast assuming they have the ping for it. Most successful KFMs choose to go to the MW plains and get their necklace, then practice on pigs until they've got the rotation cemented in muscle memory. It really looks to me like you haven't done one lick of practice and are coming up with excuses for losing instead of looking to the source of your problem. 

Freaking pigs die too fast thou :(

On a serious note, after say 100 games you have it cemented in your muscle memory for sure, for some shorter, others longer, its all about practice makes perfect.

Just now, TigerKFM said:

You use a broken training weapon.

See, this is what I needed haha! I never even thought about that, thats pretty dumb of me. Thank you! All thou Im quite familiar with the 3RF timings now after around 400 arena games, now its just about perfecting it!

9 minutes ago, Thalothean said:

See, this is what I needed haha! I never even thought about that, thats pretty dumb of me. Thank you! All thou Im quite familiar with the 3RF timings now after around 400 arena games, now its just about perfecting it!

:D I wish you well in your practice! (Also, if 3RF doesn't work out for you there's 2RF (F being Searing blow)

1 minute ago, TigerKFM said:

:D I wish you well in your practice! (Also, if 3RF doesn't work out for you there's 2RF (F being Searing blow)

Thanks! 3RF is working out quite alright for me. Im on fiber net so I have no ping issues either. However I still have times where I manage to screw over the combo, reducing my damage. But its all practice, the main part I tend to miss atm is the R, being too fast on moving my finger over to F before I actuallly managed to register a R hit. Everything in time afterall. Im just a few days into arena gameplay with KFM and I already managed to get to 1875 so it cant be all that bad despite me feeling that there is a lot of potential that needs to be tapped :)

13 hours ago, Shukran said:

if you prefer to be blind just to read wjhat you want to read, and to understand what you want to understand there is no need to go further in this discussion.

obviously defending your point of view is the main purpose. not being objective. let me try:

you may not use any third part  program THAT allow you to

"automate

gameplay

functions"

so, gameplay functions is a general sentence that gather BOTS, aka AI playing characters or looped characters TILL the simple 2 ACTIONS in 1 key, because a human being CANNOT do it.

every third part program that allow this feature as  "automate funcion" is not allowed. if you program razer 12 keys to other 12 keys, it is right. because every single pression of the key allow a single pression of a key. -> you just "moved" the keyboard on ytour mouse. (even if someone got banned for it too)

but if you press "2" to do

3RF

or 3XF3RF3RF

or just  "enter hi enter"

you are going against rules.

but go on thinking your way.

Ummm one i didnt blindly read it in fact i didnt read anything i took that from NC themselves saying u cannot use a macro to automate gameplay, for one im not defending any point of view i dont know where u got that from so no its not really obvious. I said that to be safe you should bind one key to just one key because i dont see an issue in that i dont use macros so im just making suggestions i dont know why your getting so riled up over something so trivial....

36 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Ummm one i didnt blindly read it in fact i didnt read anything i took that from NC themselves saying u cannot use a macro to automate gameplay, for one im not defending any point of view i dont know where u got that from so no its not really obvious. I said that to be safe you should bind one key to just one key because i dont see an issue in that i dont use macros so im just making suggestions i dont know why your getting so riled up over something so trivial....

i probably wrong quoted. because if you read caregully there are other users who think they are right.

Archived