ic

Erdrick

This isn't proof of a macro.

I've seen KFMs in Korea do it even faster than this guy and they're definitely not using macros.

It's called low ping + knowing how to do the combo well. Accusing someone of using a macro just because you can't do it that quickly yourself doesn't make it so.

i think they play manual until they get the chance to launch the macro combo, you can see that at 3:35 he is hitting very slowly then he get the opportunity and launch the 0.5s  100 attacks combo... like  a lot of destroyers do to ani-cancel faster than someone can click

2 Questions.

1. How come when I watch you doing your 3rf, even when you chain it more then once, I suddenly can't hear a single key click.

2. How come you say its legal to macro 2 keys to one button, then get salty he has more.

You also looked incredibly terrible outside of that moveset, which would more so lead me to believe this was an insecurity speaking based on what your hoping to achieve

6 minutes ago, AyeAye said:

2 Questions.

1. How come when I watch you doing your 3rf, even when you chain it more then once, I suddenly can't hear a single key click.

2. How come you say its legal to macro 2 keys to one button, then get salty he has more.

You also looked incredibly terrible outside of that moveset, which would more so lead me to believe this was an insecurity speaking based on what your hoping to achieve

QFT. If this considered a macro player, then ALL the platinum and diamond KFM I've face is using macro for sure... because they are way better.

This player has low ping for sure though.

1 minute ago, LightningSora said:

depends, you should be fine if you use software your gaming gear came with to emulate controls.

the thing is its bannable here also.

Hell even some ppl got banned accidentally just because their mouse had macro software when they don't even use it. Hopefully thats not the case anymore but still macros arnt allowed on BNS and other games depending.

2 minutes ago, BestWaifu said:

the thing is its bannable here also.

Hell even some ppl got banned accidentally just because their mouse had macro software when they don't even use it. Hopefully thats not the case anymore but still macros arnt allowed on BNS and other games depending.

half of them were probably lying anyways.

iv been using razer synapse since cbt and never had any sorts of problems.

Just now, LightningSora said:

half of them were probably lying anyways.

iv been using razer synapse since cbt and never had any sorts of problems.

Well I wouldn't know seeing my mouse is able to macro as well but i never had any problems since I don't use them.

But still get caught get banned when it comes to ncsoft.

It may be allowed in some games but in overall, I just wouldn't risk it.

every key must hit just one key.

hence, pressing 1 key to do 2+ keys togheter/chained/how u prefer is bannable and illegal. they already explained this and already banned players for this.

sadly, ncsoft hasnt answered to why i cannot put some keys on mouse's keys 1:1 .

or at least not on all devices.

on video: im noob, still i see a very good 3rf from opponent while yours is still rusty. i see a ccbreak wasted .

when i think about macroing, is when no matter what he is doing, he seems to be pressing RMB all the time.

25 minutes ago, AyeAye said:

2 Questions.

I was talking about macroing single use skills. As its allowed. Not multiple skills that do a chain.

QQ and EE and SS are allowed to be macro'd. 

So come here and talk shit when you don't know anything kid.

The only thing that suggests macro about that is the poor play from the opponent. Then again, he may just be wondering what in the hells you're doing. Animation cancel combos on Destroyer and KFM are easily done manually, look silly as heck, and deliver OBSCENE damage. They take all of 2 minutes punching a dummy to learn.

3 minutes ago, Shukran said:

every key must hit just one key.

hence, pressing 1 key to do 2+ keys togheter/chained/how u prefer is bannable and illegal. they already explained this and already banned players for this.

sadly, ncsoft hasnt answered to why i cannot put some keys on mouse's keys 1:1 .

or at least not on all devices.

on video: im noob, still i see a very good 3rf from opponent while yours is still rusty. i see a ccbreak wasted .

when i think about macroing, is when no matter what he is doing, he seems to be pressing RMB all the time.

lets break this down :

1 - you are talking about non-related hardware macros, things like autohotkey and another third party macro software.

2 - I am talking about hardware macros like razer synapse, steelseries engine, etc etc etc.

if people are getting banned using macros with non-related hardware macros (1st option) its justifiable, however, if people are using hardware implemented macros (2nd option) it is indeed just as wrong as the first option, but its not as justifiable.

Razer sells a mouse that advertises 12 side keys and fully customizable macro usage. 

no

i talk about every  single program that hardware company put with the device.

razer gives you a program that let you fix your mouse's keys. like doing macros.

it is illegal. fullstop.

autophotkey is another thing. also "third part program" means every program that is not released with the game. hence, razer's are thrid part programs.

because the rule is : one key for one key.

1 minute ago, Shukran said:

no

i talk about every  single program that hardware company put with the device.

razer gives you a program that let you fix your mouse's keys. like doing macros.

it is illegal. fullstop.

autophotkey is another thing. also "third part program" means every program that is not released with the game. hence, razer's are thrid part programs.

because the rule is : one key for one key.

you keep bringing the world "RULE" like it is an official thing.

show me any documentation or proof that using gaming mouse software to configure ANY kind macros is illegal.

yes, its wrong to use macros to enhance gameplay, but its what mmo oriented mouses advertise these days, you just sound like you are butthurt and keep coming with this "rule".

I will just say this, since I think its basically what is being worded badly.

Even if that game by this company allows macros of any kind whether its double tap, skill cancel, chain combo etc, doesn't mean ncsoft will allow it as well. No matter what logic you put behind it.

If they do allow 1:1 ways (which I doubt since I have not seen source on it being officially stated) it really isn't a rule more of an exception.

2 minutes ago, BestWaifu said:

I will just say this, since I think its basically what is being worded badly.

Even if that game by this company allows macros of any kind whether its double tap, skill cancel, chain combo etc, doesn't mean ncsoft will allow it as well. No matter what logic you put behind it.

If they do allow 1:1 ways (which I doubt since I have not seen source on it being officially stated) it really isn't a rule more of an exception.

so basicly this is going to turn in a huge witch hunt.

bacause even if ncsoft doesn't allow the use of macros, it doesn't mean it can detect them, as I said before , I have been using my razer naga with some (not gameplay related macros) and im still fine, I also highly doubt there is a server sided magical feature that detects macro usage (not the software).

14 minutes ago, Shukran said:

http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/blade-and-soul-rules-of-conduct.php

1. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY THIRD-PARTY PROGRAM (SUCH AS A "BOT") IN ORDER TO AUTOMATE GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING PLAYING, CHATTING, INTERACTING OR GATHERING ITEMS WITHIN BLADE & SOUL. YOU MAY NOT ASSIST, RELAY OR STORE ITEMS FOR OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE USING THESE PROCESSES.

That say u cant use one to automate gameplay as far as i know as long as its not automating gameplay then u should be fine. To be safe i would send a ticket to ask about whats bannable and whats not and to make sure only 1 button is bound to 1 button and that whatever u can do with the macro is the same thing someone can do without it just less convenient 

Archived