Who made up the rates?

TheRealElvis

Since apparently trading NCoin itmes via gifting for in-game gold is an action permitted by NC, for as long as the gold isn't coming from someone who bought it from 3rd party sellers, there's has been some circulation about the rates at which these transactions happen.

FYI: This rate is not determined by a direct change based on some goldselling website, it is not determined by NEETs or people who do not understand the value of money, or time or sacrifices people make to acquire this money. If really want a scam free transaction reliably, you gonna have to step up your game from that 1-2g per 100 coins.

You can of course, always go buy from those very same gold selling websites if you feel like jumping on the gambling table.

Supply vs Demand, doesn't matter how much you think your money's worth in gold, it's the market that decides. It's like this in any game that allows you to trade Cash Shop items for in-game gold whether through a Currency Exchange or through a player. In Archeage an APEX (a way to get a sub without spending money but relying on someone else) use to cost about 30g when the servers first launch and now they cost anywhere between 300-600g per.

You guys have to understand the game is still new . I made a fortune in mmo's (sadly, just mmos. No Bill Gates life for me yet) market because of the rates .

Take NCcoins for example, like any currency of this sort (Apex like @Lunaus said) will always go up. ALWAYS. 

If you don't like to sell ncc because they are to cheap, don't do it yet. If you want to buy ncc but they are too expensive, they only go up, so think twice.

Pretty simple to understand.

1. Market gets bigger with time. More to choose from. Demand for nccoins goes up (Currently there is nothing on the market i want, pretty sure i'm not the only)
  2. Daily Quests will bring more gold than you use (Currently the only thing i spend my gold on is equipment. No other gold sink for me)
  3. If players get the end game gear, they will look for things to invest in (NCc is a great option)

Archived