Tomb of Exiles too tough for 45?

Moggie

Seems kind of excessive. Is anyone else having the same problem? I had to play through most of the game with the True Blight weapon because the dungeon was too difficult, came back at 45 and got further in, but still unproductive. Just wondering if I am missing something, or is this dungeon meant for future level caps?

7 minutes ago, Moggie said:

Seems kind of excessive. Is anyone else having the same problem? I had to play through most of the game with the True Blight weapon because the dungeon was too difficult, came back at 45 and got further in, but still unproductive. Just wondering if I am missing something, or is this dungeon meant for future level caps?

Are you trying to do it solo? Did you saw that this Dungeon has some kind of "Solo Debuff"? in the Top left Corner.

More peoples make you also more Stronger...

So in short, if you are alone then the enemy's are around 3/4 or 5/6 stronger. The game do not want you to solo it

Yeah I understand that it's a party dungeon. I just found it strange that even after coming back at 45 it remains impassable. If it's the only way, I can wait for my friend to log on. Just thought I'd ask if there was something I could do meanwhile. I'm in a guild already as well, but there's only 2 other members, one of which is my friend that's not on right now.

6 minutes ago, krieg said:

You are telling us you are 45 and havent even seen the F8 option aka group finder yet? What the actual f*ck.

To be honest, i am almost lvl 45 and i havent used that option neither, and well i know it is there, but i dont need it, the dungeons are too easy right now...to be honest, the hardest dungeon was the Razorbeak or w/e is the name of the bird, that you have to grab a gun to shot him down, but the rest of the dungeon are incredible easy for one mmorpg.

In a regular MMORPG, you would have to be forced to make at least a 4 member party for low lvl instances, in BnS, that dont exist.

3 minutes ago, Demiosu said:

If you have any form of gear and understanding of your class it's really easy to solo it. 

Not sure how good my gear is considered, but I've been playing just one class since launch (KFM), so I'm pretty comfortable with it.

4 minutes ago, Moggie said:

Not sure how good my gear is considered, but I've been playing just one class since launch (KFM), so I'm pretty comfortable with it.

You don't need that much gear, I can probably solo it on all 3 of my characters where 2 of them only got to true profane weapon and then I stopped upgrading them. (Also their soulshields are not amazing either). On my main I can pull the entire dungeon with my eyes closed though :0

4 minutes ago, Demiosu said:

You don't need that much gear, I can probably solo it on all 3 of my characters where 2 of them only got to true profane weapon and then I stopped upgrading them. (Also their soulshields are not amazing either). On my main I can pull the entire dungeon with my eyes closed though :0

I have like... everything up until the point where you need stuff from that dungeon to upgrade further, so my weapon is True Blight, etc. I was able to get far enough in this time to get the infernal ring though, so I guess I'll focus on upgrading that for now.

29 minutes ago, Moggie said:

I'm assassin lvl 37 and i can solo this dungeon, so i think the problem is your soulshield or timing. Maybe the class you use have some problems to do that dungeon but...

4 minutes ago, Demiosu said:

In that case I suggest running a few times with a group to get weapon boxes, I'm fairly sure you get a weaponbox from the reward box at the end so you might as well join 6 mans as it's really fast. 

Ah, I wish I had 6 people. I'll try once my friend gets on.

3 minutes ago, Tchuliu said:

I'm assassin lvl 37 and i can solo this dungeon, so i think the problem is your soulshield or timing. Maybe the class you use have some problems to do that dungeon but...

Mine is Profane Soul Shield 1 through 8. I'm not sure if that one is good or not. My class is Kung Fu master.

51 minutes ago, Syanonn said:

Use the party finder or cross server dungeon lobby - though at 45, I have no problem soloing it. What class are you and what problems are you encountering

I'm Kung Fu Master. Mainly the problem for me is fighting more than a couple enemies at once, as I can't counter them all. I use the 6 second evade buff as well, but that only helps for 6 out of every 18 seconds or so. I got past another blue-ish wall, like the one you go through to enter the dungeon, and then stopped I think shortly before the second dragon blood pillar where a lot of enemies attack me.

25 minutes ago, Tchuliu said:

@Moggie I'm using the darkstone dagger until get to the boss and its easy when you know the timing,

Using 6 pieces of sacrifice soul shield and 2 pieces of golden deva

Thanks I'll look for that one.

1. If your 45 then go get 16 Moonwater Valor stones and buy the level 45 soulshields from the NPC in Hogshead Hamlet

2. Why did you expect you could magically beat the dungeon at level 45 if you never upgraded your weapon or soulshields? Level alone doesn't give you enough stat boosts to do anything, you need gear.

3. Once you are even minimally geared you should be able to solo the dungeon at level 45 easily, just might take a while. Once you have decent gear you can just run to the bosses and kill them while ignoring mobs since they arent even dangerous.

1 hour ago, BattleKat said:

To be honest, i am almost lvl 45 and i havent used that option neither, and well i know it is there, but i dont need it, the dungeons are too easy right now...to be honest, the hardest dungeon was the Razorbeak or w/e is the name of the bird, that you have to grab a gun to shot him down

Wait what? XD I didn't even know you had to do that. Just waited until it landed. Unless someone else in the area did that and I was completely oblivious haha.

4 minutes ago, ryrich said:

Wait what? XD I didn't even know you had to do that. Just waited until it landed. Unless someone else in the area did that and I was completely oblivious haha.

Haha well idk, to be honest was the only logic thing to do for me in that situation, not being able to attack the bird, and some guns around, the problem is, it take around 15 shots or more to shot him down and you cant use your class skills while holding the gun =.=, thats the only reason why is hard, probably annoying fit more that boss, theres nothing else hard about it.

We did ToE at Lv 40 with 2 Person.

Me (Destroyer)

and a friend (Assassin). TheAssassin kind of made 70% if the damage. But that was before he was nerfed. Now his almost infinite stun combo is gone and it might be a bit harder. The main problem is really the AoE that goes over the whole field if you don't have a protective skill. And yes people are right. The Moonwater Soulshield for 16 stones is kinda essential if you're not an assassin. :)

Archived