ShadowRose

Why Cant I Enter Any Of The Mushin Rooms?

Im level 45 with true siren and i did the follow up quests to it and have all 4 dailys in the tower and it wont let me enter the first room where the boss is just the connected one >.> anyone know why?

Elvenmad   

You have to go up the stairs to the right of were the bank.mail npc is,  , turn right at the top, first room on right you come to, enter there, talk to NPC on left for the Tower daily quests, then talk to the Lyn NPC at the back of the room, on the left of a door, you have choice here to start from floor 1, or if you have a scroll, you can choose to go to floor 5, click the option you want  floor 1 or floor 5, and the NPC will unlock the entrance portal

Edited by Elvenmad

3 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

You have to go up the stairs to the right of were the bank.mail npc is,  , turn right at the top, first room on right you come to, enter there, talk to NPC on left for the Tower daily quests, then talk to the Lyn NPC at the back of the room, on the left of a door, you have choice here to start from floor 1, or if you have a scroll, you can choose to go to floor 5, click the option you want  floor 1 or floor 5, and the NPC will unlock the entrance portal

Thanks >.> i had no clue you had to click an option just to get in -.-

Elvenmad   
1 minute ago, ShadowRose said:

Thanks >.> i had no clue you had to click an option just to get in -.-

Nps. one of the NPC's in the main hall, sells a 'scroll'  think its like 5 silver, which allows you to enter from floor 5, but that will skip floor 4, which drops Shield pieces 1 and 2 and miss a dialy quest, that is why you are given option to click enter floor 1 or floor 5.

I cant even enter the room with this npc in it right now. There is the dark barrier with the rose on it blocking it. I have already beat all the floors but I want to do them again. How come I can't enter?