Forums

Why Cant I Enter Any Of The Mushin Rooms?

ShadowRose

You have to go up the stairs to the right of were the bank.mail npc is,  , turn right at the top, first room on right you come to, enter there, talk to NPC on left for the Tower daily quests, then talk to the Lyn NPC at the back of the room, on the left of a door, you have choice here to start from floor 1, or if you have a scroll, you can choose to go to floor 5, click the option you want  floor 1 or floor 5, and the NPC will unlock the entrance portal

3 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

You have to go up the stairs to the right of were the bank.mail npc is,  , turn right at the top, first room on right you come to, enter there, talk to NPC on left for the Tower daily quests, then talk to the Lyn NPC at the back of the room, on the left of a door, you have choice here to start from floor 1, or if you have a scroll, you can choose to go to floor 5, click the option you want  floor 1 or floor 5, and the NPC will unlock the entrance portal

Thanks >.> i had no clue you had to click an option just to get in -.-

1 minute ago, ShadowRose said:

Thanks >.> i had no clue you had to click an option just to get in -.-

Nps. one of the NPC's in the main hall, sells a 'scroll'  think its like 5 silver, which allows you to enter from floor 5, but that will skip floor 4, which drops Shield pieces 1 and 2 and miss a dialy quest, that is why you are given option to click enter floor 1 or floor 5.

• 2 years later...

Archived