HP of Junghado. Intended or bugged?

Vysaek

Ok, so here is the thing.

Actually i am a bit blocked against that fight. I am not fully geared, having True Profane Gauntlet as KFM with Pentagonal, 2 Square and 1 Hexagonal gems and the Bloodshade shoulshield infused with crit. I managed to low him at 180k hp more or less, i keep the dps while i somehow i manage to evade some of his attacks and heal when i have to via potions or the Grab trait. Watching a video from a eastern player, i noticed something very funny.

In our version Junghado has 587.650 hp.

In that video 299.000 hp.

So... By basic math i could have defeated him by now with that gear and my build if i played the Korean version (i am not a pro player either, sometimes i have a very hard time while others i feel like wrecking all the place, sometimes normal, i think.)

So, is this a bug or it's intended and we have to beat it like that?

SideNote: I am not asking for a nerf on the Npc or a Buff to the class, i am a masochist and i like a good challenge when i see it. It just seemed odd to me.

It's intended. When Junghado was released in those other version weapons only went to True Profane. We have access to all the way to True Pirate, so it's adjusted to that.

He's not impossible to beat, if anything it's a nice wake up call for people to go get properly geared & learn attack patterns.

3 minutes ago, Strindberg said:

It's intended. When Junghado was released in those other version weapons only went to True Profane. We have access to all the way to True Pirate, so it's adjusted to that.

He's not impossible to beat, if anything it's a nice wake up call for people to go get properly geared & learn attack patterns.

Oh, i see.

Well, all i know is that I suck at blocking attacks at some times x_X

3 minutes ago, Kaze22 said:

We got the lvl 50 content Junghado version. Thats the problem...xD

The lvl 45 content version had 299k HP.

...And playing at level 45. I knew that, but i thought the level of the NPc where adapted at the level the player was supossed to arrive at them for the first time, 45 in this case. Seems i was mistaken :S

I'm glad we had the more difficult version, since it helped me learn to play my class a little better, but now I'm wondering how much easier the level 45 version would've been, lol... @.@" Does the level 50 content version of Junghado hit harder than the level 45 version? Or is HP the only difference between the two?

1 minute ago, Yulyeong said:

I'm glad we had the more difficult version, since it helped me learn to play my class a little better, but now I'm wondering how much easier the level 45 version would've been, lol... @.@" Does the level 50 content version of Junghado hit harder than the level 45 version? Or is HP the only difference between the two?

Logic says that the damage should be up too, but i am bit of curious too about that. Anyone that has played the Korean pre50 can tell us?

Well good for you, some of you anyway. But what about me? I'm not a really good player and I feel like this is too difficult for me... My build is probably made up by me and my gear is ok. I manage to get him to 12% then he seemed to just know and cheats his way out! I'm a bit frustrated because I really want to get it over with and I'm not a really hardcore gamer, but then I don't want them to change or Nerf it for the hardcore players who will be disappointed later. #firstworldproblems #forcemasterproblems

1 minute ago, Oracle said:

Well good for you, some of you anyway. But what about me? I'm not a really good player and I feel like this is too difficult for me... My build is probably made up by me and my gear is ok. I manage to get him to 12% then he seemed to just know and cheats his way out! I'm a bit frustrated because I really want to get it over with and I'm not a really hardcore gamer, but then I don't want them to change or Nerf it for the hardcore players who will be disappointed later. #firstworldproblems #forcemasterproblems

As a Souls player i can give you this advice: If you feel frustrated with the urge of smashing your keyboard, do something else. Do dailies, play with another character or just listen to some music. I have my good times of rage at my back to know what it feels like xD Also, just keep trying and adapt your playstile and build to this fight. You will feel great when you beat him, even if its only once.

Perseverence, my friend.

6 minutes ago, Oracle said:

Take advantage of whatever buffs you can lay your hands on, if they say they stack to 5, go in with a full 5 stack, use the invuln pots, the tower food, do the valentines daily and use the free candy stacked to 5.

For my first kill i did all the above and stuck one of the quick rez tokens i'd gotten from surveys/ daily dash on my hotbar and ended up using it, might be cheesing it a little, but it got me back up after him killing me with 40k left on him and i got my first Jung kill and the outfit.

It was enough of a confidence boost that i'm killing him with just the buffs now.

Hello. I am a kfm with true profane and I beat him using a moonwater pvp SS. I think you should look into your build. If you're losing the animation cancelling one you should make sure you have the crit for it (40-50%), and also the latency. I personally beat him using a the tiger strike/cyclone kick/searing palm pve build, mixed in with all the cc I could get. Now, with some tower and bsh SS pieces (not upgraded), and still using only profane weapon (all accessories are below siren) I usually have a minute or so remaining on his timer when he dies. It's all about practice. It took me 2 hours the first time!

1 hour ago, Oracle said:

@Vysaek @Lorflin Thanks for the advice I will try buffing the heck out of me and I will try again. 

Np, good luck!

55 minutes ago, Sinn27 said:

Hello. I am a kfm with true profane and I beat him using a moonwater pvp SS. I think you should look into your build. If you're losing the animation cancelling one you should make sure you have the crit for it (40-50%), and also the latency. I personally beat him using a the tiger strike/cyclone kick/searing palm pve build, mixed in with all the cc I could get. Now, with some tower and bsh SS pieces (not upgraded), and still using only profane weapon (all accessories are below siren) I usually have a minute or so remaining on his timer when he dies. It's all about practice. It took me 2 hours the first time!

...Sounds the kind of build i was using too, mixed kind of PvE and PvP... The only thing i was not using was that SS. Thanks for the advice, i should look into that.

Im an FM thats decently geared but for the life of me I cannot beat em the lowest i got em down to was like 25 or 28% cant remember exactly. i have around 362 apwr and about 45%~ crit with around 200%~ cdmg and i think the reason i cant beat em is 1 i suck and 2 my ping, it is very very odd how NC are implementing patches like with warlock weapons being released when the class itself isnt, junghado being the lv 50 vers instead of 45, outfits not being salvageable, skill changes for lv 50 being applied lv 45 it is all setting the stage really really nicely for when they do come but for now its more of a nuisance although it does make me feel quite a bit better knowing i got em down that low when hes a lot stronger although i still cant beat em ;-;

Archived