SoulShield help

Sunnie

Hello :D
I'm a little confused what soulshield to use with the new ones out, such as endless tower and poh (?). I am currently using the arena SS and was going to fuse it with dokumo for the crit. But i've heard Endless Tower SS is better? or what? I really dont know what to do ._. And I can have 2 sets, right? Was considering one for pvp and one for pve, but again, I don't really know which one to use ^^' 
Would really appreciate some help and tips :D
Thank you ^_^

For PvE, most people recommend either full Bloodshade Harbor infused with crit or a mix of Bloodshade and Endless Tower, also fused with crit.

For PvP, I'm not really sure but I've heard full Endless Tower is like Moonwater Arena but with better stats.

I got i really well in open world pvp today on my server using the BSH soul shield endless tower does give me 8k more hp and 200-300 more def but with BSH in i have  around 400 more crit, 400 more acc, 400 more pierce, 200 more eva and 200 more block.  

All in all i deal a lot more damage and didn't really notice the 8k less HP, but it may depend on what other gear you run compared to the players on your server. 

Archived