Forums

5 reasons to whine about my class

Yubeiyagyuu

1.) everybody makes  too much damage, its not a lack of skill. all other people are simply overpowered.

2.) my opponents die only with the second hit

3.) my appearence is so beautiful, my shining beauty should have a effect on my weapon.

4.) cats are not allowed in the arena, we need a animal shelter or housing service for this problem

5.) if im beat, hes cheating!!

If you want to talk about DMG and CC, well then start with the Destroyers, those are impossible to stun, if you finally stun them, they have enough scapes to reach you again no matter what you do, the worst thing is, they can perma-spin while being impossible to stun, killing you and your cat at the same time o.o, like litteraly there was a fight where a Destroyer started the fight spinning no stop until he killed my and my cat, nothing worked against him, neither the root, stun, daze, knockdown, he was a Beyblade @.@

49 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

If you want to talk about DMG and CC, well then start with the Destroyers, those are impossible to stun, if you finally stun them, they have enough scapes to reach you again no matter what you do, the worst thing is, they can perma-spin while being impossible to stun, killing you and your cat at the same time o.o, like litteraly there was a fight where a Destroyer started the fight spinning no stop until he killed my and my cat, nothing worked against him, neither the root, stun, daze, knockdown, he was a Beyblade @.@

Most of the destroyers skills cost chi, the spin costs 20 focus and it's hard for a destroyer to recover focus.

They have literally 1 escape and the F, unless they skill perserverance and then they don't have fury so they'll have the kill threat of a potato.

They're basically extremely slow.

They can't permaspin, the spin costs 20 chi initially and 10 per second.

They have high cooldowns, VERY HIGH COOLDOWNS

Guess what, if they can't kill you during their fury typhoon rotation, they're useless for a WHOLE MINUTE.

Summoners really complain about the dumbest things, probably because they get boosted by being op & easy

1 minute ago, Masqava said:

Most of the destroyers skills cost chi, the spin costs 20 focus and it's hard for a destroyer to recover focus.

They have literally 1 escape and the F, unless they skill perserverance and then they don't have fury so they'll have the kill threat of a potato.

They're basically extremely slow.

They can't permaspin, the spin costs 20 chi initially and 10 per second.

They have high cooldowns, VERY HIGH COOLDOWNS

Guess what, if they can't kill you during their fury typhoon rotation, they're useless for a WHOLE MINUTE.

Summoners really complain about the dumbest things, probably because they get boosted by being op & easy

i am being litteral when i say he spinned by the whole fight non stop, repeat, non stop, from full hp to 0, a single jump, and from there spin permanently, i used all my resources to stop him but he lowered my hp faster than i could while he was spinning and none of my CC's work, wish i could post the video, again, was a full spinning match non stop.

Just now, BattleKat said:

i am being litteral when i say he spinned by the whole fight non stop, repeat, non stop, from full hp to 0, a single jump, and from there spin permanently, i used all my resources to stop him but he lowered my hp faster than i could while he was spinning and none of my CC's work, wish i could post the video, again, was a full spinning match non stop.

You probably used your escapes like a fool and got punished for it, without fury they can't keep up the spin long, as long as you don't waste it during fury you're basically fine

Just now, Masqava said:

You probably used your escapes like a fool and got punished for it, without fury they can't keep up the spin long, as long as you don't waste it during fury you're basically fine

Ya probably, i wont lie about it, i know how that work since the weapon can fill focus if they hit something, the problem is, the cat cant keep up with me, so even if i use the calling skill, the distance will still let the destroyer reach my cat and fill the focus, so i couldnt keep distance.

(and i dont mind, i have a Destroyer not max lvl, she is lvl 30, and i like her a lot, is very fun, i just swiched class because the game dont allow me to do the ani-cancel combo, and that upset me a lot, since theres lag and the connection work Server side, so the server refuse to accept my right click since the server think that the skill is still being casted and is not avaible for use, so i cant do the ani-cancel....u.u, but after see so many destroyers with the spin to win i think i can work based in that skill)

IMO the ani cancel on destroyer is the only thing really broken about them. They just simply have WAY too much burst. Make one mistake and get stunned for 3 seconds and you lose over half your hp. That just should not happen at all. Although...the summoner can do the exact same thing...the burst in general of this game is just dumb on some classes. Too much burst too much CC...just needs to be toned down some. 

8 minutes ago, LittleBritches2 said:

IMO the ani cancel on destroyer is the only thing really broken about them. They just simply have WAY too much burst. Make one mistake and get stunned for 3 seconds and you lose over half your hp. That just should not happen at all. Although...the summoner can do the exact same thing...the burst in general of this game is just dumb on some classes. Too much burst too much CC...just needs to be toned down some. 

I dont know, i like that, is a good thing since force you to be smart, i come from the game RaiderZ (which, to be honest, i enjoy more the pvp of raiderz than this one), and there all the class's had a single scape, and predictable, so if you mess up twice in the cooldown of your scape, you die no matter what you do.

14 minutes ago, LittleBritches2 said:

I 2nd that notion but it has nothing to do with being stunned and taking dmg. (Well kind of)

With most classes, you can see if they are going to start dealing out dmg, before you decide rather or not to escape a CC or combo.

I had a destroyer CC me, and while I'm waiting to see his next move to decide if Tab is worth it, he hits me for 19k hp...

19k hp...ONE SWING, followed by another (ani canceled? IDK) because it happened instantly, and I went from 43k hp to around 13k or less.

To give you an idea of how long it would take me to deal 19k dmg, or how much effort that requires.

I have to

1. Proc stealth.

2. Get a good engage from stealth (which is really hard against destroyers, unless you just use X to daze him and launch him but you can't combo from there unless he lets you)

3. Get the perfect Ani cancel off while coming out of stealth (Seriously this is the difference of a 3k dmg stun, where you fail to proc your next attack, and a 9k dmg stun, which is nearly impossible unless the gods of BnS are shining upon you. )

4.  Your opponent also has to let you stun them again, and then decide they STILL don't want to tab out, despite you being in their face hitting them over and over

5. Then they have to literally fall asleep at the keyboard, so they don't use F to get out of your only other options to continue dmg, which are a daze web launch.

At this point if your lucky, your infiltrate will work properly, or detonating your land mine wont bug and bring you out of stealth with no cooldowns available. And you probably did about 17-23k dmg...The amount of damage you just took, in a single hit, ONE single hit, not a COMBO, Not a CC chain, ONE HIT...Single, UNO.

On the upside my KFM can press Tab, Press Tab again, jump across the map for an unblockable launcher that does 7k dmg and throws you on the floor into my stun chain, which if you don't use tab you will instantly be killed. (and even If you do I can continue to stun through it most likely dealing out 20-30kdmg in 2 seconds or less.

/Endrant

I guess it's just a difference in taste. I just like there to be a bit more back and forth rather than just waiting for someone's escape to be on CD and then just stun lock from 100-0. Just feels lame losing 50%-80% in a matter of seconds. Also maybe I just have not learned enough about PvP and classes but all classes do not seem to be able to do even close to the burst of Destroyer. Even when I get people in a long stun lock on my FM I don't eat people's HP nearly as fast as a destroyer would. 

That's actually a really good point Ayeaye. Now that I think about my fights with destroyers that is most definitely a problem I have too and I don't understand what you're suppose to do about it. I'm even been stunned before and immediately tabbed it and still taken 25% of my HP. That is just silly to not be able to stop that even if you blow cooldowns.

Archived