Forums

Daily Dash 02.06 - 04.06

Mallior

Hi all,

I just want to ask, WTF is this daily dash? :D  (after the first one?)

99,99% trash - maybe, only interested in Venture Token, and Dragon Trade Pouch!

Today i made my first round, the board resetet after i left the start position. Didnt get that Venture Token(green) and as i see, i can start it over again....this is bullsh1t.

2 Dragon Pouch is kind a nothing, and that 1 Venture Token that i skipped....is green one.

At least change that 2 dragon pouch to a costume after a few week or something....:S.... 2 month with this daily dash?

I am Premium......and no i wont buy again it, seriusly i feel 0 benefits now.

-Wardrobe should be free, Inventory place should be given to premiums, bacuse unlocking on you multiple character.....with 2 dragon puch every 10 day.....kinda fukked up.

-And yes we need cross charater wardrobe, but at least banks between charaters so you can transfer items.

I just not see why is this restrictions exist.....

Yeah, but when your next inventory upgrade on 2 character at 15 dragon trade pouch.....means 30 ...and you can get 12 free in 2 month (if you lucky enough)....and after 15 unlocked, 24 and 35 dtp rows coming. Smarter people already did math about how much DTP need a single character, its 164 (-_-) , and its ridiculus.....more ridiculus with this VENTURE TOKEN DROP. Or should i mention the not exicting exchange manager?

(sorry for my rage, but this game just want us to spend more more money to get those things that actually FREE in other mmos, and price compered to other games, like not mmo-s :S. I won't spend more money on this then on my Fallout 4/ Withcer 3)

If i compare the rewards, no, it's not better. 0 thing for 2 month or 1 nice costume in the first 2 week, then doing nothing in the rest 2 week. Think about it. We could get 2 costume meanwhile, and 4 week no spin, but who need spin, when you get everthing (best solution is merge them, 1 costume or bigger reward on first round, then can comes dragon pouches, tokens....anything...just change it...its a new game....already out of ideas?)

This almsot the same as you said: "not unavailable-for-half-month dash" <- its available but why should i spin?

If we have a chance to get other costumes beside Night Luna and Regium Corvus (which btw I don't like), then sure I'm up for it. But if we have to cycle between Night Luna then Regium Corvus then Night Luna again etc as they were originally planned so people who came later have a chance to get them as well, then no. The rewards from the first "daily" dash weren't anything special as well eitherway imo. At least now you have a chance to get something with every roll, there were times (with the previous one) where I got only 1 item from 3 rolls.. And that 1 item was a crappy one as well... If you get something which you don't need like viridian valor stones or dragon soup, you can always receive it with your alt. 

Btw, I'd like a chance to get a blue or purple venture token like in beta's since I never got any from the daily boxes and I never saw one dropping from mobs. A month after the headstart and I have got only 1 green and that's from the previous daily dash... 

Give premium 15 rolls a day (not even kidding). Getting the bags every 1-2 days as premium seems fair. A month only translates to 30-60 bags that way and you would still need multiple months to unlock a single character. And the rest you get from the bord is trash anyway, so it would make it feel a bit more rewarding. Also a tiny bit more  chance to get the hongmoon coins wont hurt to be honest since we are paying them monthly anyway (and other games do perfectly fine with subscription without cash shop - even tho f2p plebs are an overwhelming force nowadays and a cashshop is more successfull over all)

Yea this Daily dash is pretty crap. hilarious how they had more venture tokens in the beta daily dash yet at launch we have one all the way at the end and its a green one LOL!

also gotta love all the  regular nayru coins and valor stones... cause those are so hard to get right

34 minutes ago, Shar said:

I said it before, I'll say it again: complaining about FREE STUFF is stupid.

If they didn't make it ridiculously overpriced and then starve you of the free ones, people wouldn't complain so much, also for premium members the 3rd item every day is an item they have paid to obtain.

To unlock inventory on all characters right now would be 1148 total pouches, if buying from the store it is 7 packs per character with still needing 3 more after, they are not account tradeable so you have to spend more to get the last few, one of the biggest *cricket* cashgrab scams there is within a cash shop.

We will go by the premium price for it because if you can afford to buy these pouches you def have premium, it is 35280 points for 7x7 packs that is £352 or $508 probably not quite as high if you were to pay directly in $ which NCsoft will ban for if you try and do so outside of the US so stuck with that price.

Or if you were to get them all through the daily dash(if they were to keep this board forever), there is 60 slots total on the board an across the board average is 6 slots/day for free players and 9slots/day for premium, thats is 2 pouches per 10 days / 6 a month / 70 a year or for the full 1148 needed 16 years 5 months for free users, or 2 pouches per 6.6 days / 9 a month / 108 a year or for the full 1148, 10 years 6months for premium users.

It is beyond disgusting no matter how you look at it.

• NCSOFT

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback on the new Daily Dash, while we don't want to break the game with the items players can win we do want players to be happy with what they get.

If you have any more suggestions for how to improve the Daily Dash we would love to hear them.

Thanks again.

That's true, Regium Corvus for EU would be nice, actually I was hoping that new daildy dash would be just like the first one, just the costumes switched between NA end EU. Unfortunately, this didn't happen. 

But I'm not demanding anything, because free stuff... 

Just sayin' it would be nice ;)

7 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback on the new Daily Dash, while we don't want to break the game with the items players can win we do want players to be happy with what they get.

If you have any more suggestions for how to improve the Daily Dash we would love to hear them.

Thanks again.

This is understandible, but at this moment there are TONS of items we WONT need at all at 45.. So balance it, but also make it usefull

28 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks again.

Hello Lock6,

Thank you for your reply, sorry again for my rage.

Ideas? May one or two will usefull :P  (and dont missunderstand me, i dont want everything in the game right now, planning to play for a while here:) )

- - so mainly one costume would be nice, ofc, only one in the whole spinning period, But the costume can be even a rare drop dungeon costume, we have multiple characters....so it would be nice

- - more Dragon Trade Pouch, not inifity number....but change some valor stone to 1 or 2 dragon pouch, (again we need A LOT if we have multiple character)

- - and yes, Venture Tokens, as i read everywhere its very very rare -> the green ones xD, and i only see 1 blue linked in chat so far...no purple...(that was my main rage, i spin 10 day to get one green but no :P ,after 500+ chest opened, and no token drop makes me sad)

- - the rest? yeah 60-70% 'trash" acceptable :P just give us reason to spin... (my 2nd reason why i bought premium was to spin, wardrobe was the 1st one :P)

That are my 3 main problem (the first daily dash was nice, maybe bring back, and if someone finsihed, just change it this one :D that actualy should work)

Thanks again guys/girls, for your replies! (please give more ideas:)

*cheer*

17 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

while we don't want to break the game with the items players can win we do want players to be happy with what they get.

Hmm, let me think.

Value and amounts of daily dash prizes should reflect the average player base, which by now is pretty "Moonwater". So please reduce things that are Viridian or Cinderlands specific. One or two are nice, but most people will feel these are "better-luck-next-times".
Obviously things like soulstones, weapon and jewellery upgrading elements and charms will be welcome, even in small amounts people won't complain. Like 10 soulstones, for example.

Yes, a newbie player with 10 soulstones could sell them on marketplace and be RICH $_$, but honestly - a player that starts fresh now can use a little extra help to catch up with people that already can daily farm 20+ soulstones.

What else?

Fashion items will be very popular always, but I can see it's pretty huge giveaway of costumes if they are available from daily dash. How about implementing some random fashion boxes? That would keep everyone eager, while showing a single item in advance  will make half the players turn away at once because they do not like that specific one.

Other ideas:
Fabrics, random recipe boxes, random money box (7 copper, 7 silver or 7 gold?), more nice but untradeable potions, buff foods.

And I agree with the general sentiment: Venture tokens should not be so sparse. A green one as reward for the full circle would go a long way to make the population more happy, as Hongmoon coin are like a voucher, you can exchange it for exactly what you like. And a 100 hongmoon coin token is not so much different value to 2 pouches (80 coin), right?

38 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks again.

Thank you for listening.

My  suggestion is rewarding players with things that would help players of all levels (obvious ones are charms, venture tokens, bags, rare or exclusive costumes, useful non-vendor consumables and stuff we could transmute like those costume cloth pieces). It doesn't have to be something you could sell for ****ton of money, just something that would put a smile on the players' faces. Restarting after finish is important coz otherwise the premium bonus becomes worthless.

Let's say we have the Daily Dash board #1 (the first one with costumes and empty spaces in it) and Daily Dash board #2 (all spaces filled and designed to restart after finish).

#1 lets you win every award you pass through. You can put the most rare and expensive stuff at the end, coz people who got there earned it. For those super lucky players & premiums, make the first round reward the costume and the second round reward something even more special (random box of rare costumes or even benefits like a 2nd skill point tab?).

#2 only gives you the rewards  you land on. That means you can hide a bunch of very rare things on pretty much any space and everyone has the same low chance of hitting it. If you get to the second round and hit a spot you already hit previously, how about allowing an extra roll, giving the player a random / special prize (bag?), or moving the player to the next "unopened" reward? To be honest I don't know what happens if you hit the same box twice, because I'm still on my first round on this daily dash board. °>_>

I would like a costume on the daily dash.  It can be a new one every month or a recycled one from EU for NA, I wouldn't mind that (really liked the Night Luna one, but we didn't get it in the US.)  I think more pouches for expanding inventory and things like that would be appreciated.  Things that higher levels can use, too.

Archived