EvilVash

Renamed: Delete this Post Please.

Syanonn   

See destroyer bots everywhere on Yehara too, all using Profane Axe from the Profane Jiangshi wheel.

They have premium and kills mobs non-stop for copper drops - it is hard to get some of the daily quests done sometimes in a lot of the areas in Moonwater Plains.

I dont get why they not ban them with all those vids and fotos with name ...screw tos 

Ncsoft can u see ...they are infront of u ffs XD

Elynya   

Oh it finally came within few day they will rule over misty forest faction then normal player may have a trouble with their daily quest.

A GOOD thing... soul stone price will drop down to a ground...

chinmi   

this can be considered a naming and shaming thread... be careful OP, you could be banned for showing the names of hackers, scammer, bots, or ninja masterloot.

ncsoft mod will probably come here and delete any link that show the id of those people to protect them...

and for this question :

1 hour ago, azraelkun said:

I dont get why they not ban them with all those vids and fotos with name ...

this probably one of the reason :

2 hours ago, Syanonn said:

They have premium

but i don't know the real reason to not ban them... they just taking server and faction space anyway...

15 minutes ago, chinmi said:

this can be considered a naming and shaming thread... be careful OP, you could be banned for showing the names of hackers, scammer, bots, or ninja masterloot.

ncsoft mod will probably come here and delete any link that show the id of those people to protect them...

and for this question :

this probably one of the reason :

but i don't know the real reason to not ban them... they just taking server and faction space anyway...

Who is gonna protect us lel

chinmi   
9 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Who is gonna protect us lel

do you hack ? 

do you cheat ?

do you rmt ?

do you change masterloot at end dungeon to get all items selfishly ?

do you bot ?

if all the above answer is NO, that means you're a legit player. and legit player is not protected by anyone... lol

worse, i have seen some legit player got falsely banned because of payment issues, wtfast, keyboard bind, etc... so yea... sometimes i wonder about your question too... who will protect our (legit player) interest....