Summoners should be banned from arena

elliv

IT DOESNT MATTER IF 75% of the forum says summoners are imbalance, THEY ARE BALANCE. AND IT DOESNT MATTER IF THE BEST NON-SUMMONER players says summoners are imbalance, they are balance. IT DOESNT MATTER IF THE BEST NON-SUMMONER PLAYERS HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE GAME LONGER THAN ANYONE IN THIS GAME, AND ALL THE PLAYERS PLAYING THIS GAME HAVE ONLY BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR A FEW WEEKS, Those best players opinion clearly doesnt matter, their years of experience doesnt matter. All that matters is the few months old "pro" summoners of this server. 

IT DOESNT MATTER IF THE WHOLE GAME IS ALMOST ALL SUMMONERS NOW (except for bots who play destroyers). It doesnt matter.

BECAUSE SUMMONERS ARE BALANCE AND NEED TO BE BUFFED MORE. IN ORDER TO BE GOOD. 

After all, the #1 rule of summoners is "summoners are balance, and everyone else needs to know how to play the game".

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rimgar said:

I was hoping that summoners would be more like what a summoner was in lineage(earlier clients,not GoD)

I honestly dont know what summoners are in lineage but I wish the summoners were more among the lines of summoners...

latest?cb=20080928163427&path-prefix=en

Temporary summons that do alot of damage but isnt on the field doing ALOT of cc.

On 2/16/2016 at 0:10 PM, Roxx said:

Summoners are too strong right now yes.

But they wont get nerfed, even if everyone is crying.

The Problem isnt the Summoner, the Problem is NcSoft West with the lvl 45 cap.

The Game is Balanced arround lvl 50 and more HM lvl then we have right now.

So NcSoft West should give us the lvl cap as fast as possible or they will loose a lot of the Player base, cause its getting to frustrated/boring to face the same class every 2 matches.

NCWest is apparently skipping balancing patch for next update. Since it buffs summoners (they apparently need that at lvl50) it would spell disaster if released here for lvl45.

Just a question. Is it possible that pvp bots boosted a lot of players up, somewhat reducing skill level? Only reason I ask is that only a day or two ago there were just 2 summoners in NA's top 10 (and EU's was worst, ya haters). Also, just checked and top 10 already doesn't look quite as bad. Only 2 in top 5 and 2 more between 6-10. The ShiroX guy is now in 28th place as well. 

37 minutes ago, Dreamer0526 said:

IT DOESNT MATTER IF 75% of the forum says summoners are imbalance, THEY ARE BALANCE. AND IT DOESNT MATTER IF THE BEST NON-SUMMONER players says summoners are imbalance, they are balance. IT DOESNT MATTER IF THE BEST NON-SUMMONER PLAYERS HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE GAME LONGER THAN ANYONE IN THIS GAME, AND ALL THE PLAYERS PLAYING THIS GAME HAVE ONLY BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR A FEW WEEKS, Those best players opinion clearly doesnt matter, their years of experience doesnt matter. All that matters is the few months old "pro" summoners of this server. 

IT DOESNT MATTER IF THE WHOLE GAME IS ALMOST ALL SUMMONERS NOW (except for bots who play destroyers). It doesnt matter.

BECAUSE SUMMONERS ARE BALANCE AND NEED TO BE BUFFED MORE. IN ORDER TO BE GOOD. 

After all, the #1 rule of summoners is "summoners are balance, and everyone else needs to know how to play the game".

Jaesung lost to gold summoners. He was not amused.

So when will NCSoft ban summoners from arena? At least until lv 50 patch is out.

4 minutes ago, Kure said:

Just a question. Is it possible that pvp bots boosted a lot of players up, somewhat reducing skill level? Only reason I ask is that only a day or two ago there were just 2 summoners in NA's top 10 (and EU's was worst, ya haters). Also, just checked and top 10 already doesn't look quite as bad. Only 2 in top 5 and 2 more between 6-10. The ShiroX guy is now in 28th place as well. 

Bots may increase overall ratings, you may get easier gold/platina ranks etc, but for ranking it should not affect in any way. 

Just now, Suna said:

Bots may increase overall ratings, you may get easier gold/platina ranks etc, but for ranking it should not affect in any way. 

That would depend on how high lesser skilled players got boosted, correct? Most likely you're right, as pushing from the bottom to the top would have to be a major push, but there are a ton of bots out there...

Also, should be noted ranking's changing all the time and despite being one of the very few somewhat decent indicators for a class' OPness, are still flawed due to player skill and play style preference being a factor. Honestly hate it that if I ever were to get good at the class I chose I'd simply be used as a statistic for how OP my class is. Picked summoner because of how similar it was to my prefered class in another game, a class considered underpowered. If the developers could crank up the learning curve on it without killing the class I'd be more than happy. Hoping things change with 50 patch, those chances are I'll still get screwed since warlock seems even closer to the Demonologist I played in  Grand Fantasia.

Well, if summoners dont get nerf I for 1 would be going somewhere else. And yea, im some nobody in the forum, but really how many people are leaving the game more now because of this?

Games dying, and I doubt warlock is gonna save the game for a long time, I extremely highly doubt that. This is whats gonna happen.

Warlock gets released, and people rejoice and play the warlock. Then after realizing that the game still is broken, ALOT more people will leave until this game becomes Archeage status with only the hardcores playing. 

3 minutes ago, Dreamer0526 said:

Well, if summoners dont get nerf I for 1 would be going somewhere else. And yea, im some nobody in the forum, but really how many people are leaving the game more now because of this?

Games dying, and I doubt warlock is gonna save the game for a long time, I extremely highly doubt that. This is whats gonna happen.

Warlock gets released, and people rejoice and play the warlock. Then after realizing that the game still is broken, ALOT more people will leave until this game becomes Archeage status with only the hardcores playing. 

its the fact that if you say anything about summoners around here, people just say you're bad and they arent overpowered. *cricket* the system.

4 minutes ago, elliv said:

its the fact that if you say anything about summoners around here, people just say you're bad and they arent overpowered. *cricket* the system.

You didnt read my other posts ha?

#1 rule of summoners is they are balance and every other class just needs to play the game.

On 2/16/2016 at 1:04 AM, elliv said:

Jaesung lost to gold summoners. He was not amused.

Who is this Jaesung and why should we care he lost to a summoner? Is he some kind of Jesus and whoever kicked his ass is considered a devil?

11 minutes ago, Elfae said:

Who is this Jaesung and why should we care he lost to a summoner? Is he some kind of Jesus and whoever kicked his ass is considered a devil?

His one of the  best blade master in the world. 

Its not really a surprise you dont know who Jaesung is lol, its like asking your typical american who the vice-president of the country (in relation to the area of expertise), ALOT of people dont know who the Vice-President of the country. But incase youre stupid, ill spell out the point im trying to give. The VP of the country should be known by alot o people in the country, but apparently not (it goes the same way when southerners have no idea who won the revolutionary war, some still think the south won), now in relation to blade and souls, people who actually care about the games esport, the esport showed jaesung ALOT. 

Heck, I highly doubt you know who Jullianne Hartly or Jonathan Lien. If you do, please tell me. And be honest, dont look them up on google before answering this (incase you didnt know who they are).

41 minutes ago, Dreamer0526 said:

Heck, I highly doubt you know who Jullianne Hartly or Jonathan Lien. If you do, please tell me. And be honest, dont look them up on google before answering this (incase you didnt know who they are).

Yep, I do not know who they are and I doubt that makes me any more ignorant than those who know these people.

7 minutes ago, Elfae said:

Yep, I do not know who they are and I doubt that makes me any more ignorant than those who know these people.

Well, those 2 people are the brand manager and assistance  producer OF THE GAME. Just an fyi. They are the 2 people usually showing the latest updates of the game. 

Ignorance is amazing, when you dont know who the best is, I guess its fine.

Just now, Dreamer0526 said:

Well, those 2 people are the brand manager and assistance  producer OF THE GAME. Just an fyi.

And back to the topic. Why is this Jaesung's lost to a summoner relevant to the class being unfair? If he lost to a summoner, none of us will ever have a chance against it? Is that the argument here?

And back to the topic. Why is this Jaesung's lost to a summoner relevant to the class being unfair? If he lost to a summoner, none of us will ever have a chance against it? Is that the argument here?

Youre right, I got offtopic.

What the main point of the ONE OF THE BEST players in the game (EVER) losing here in the NA server means, there is something wrong, and it is an unbalance class, after all Jaesung is one of the best players of the game. Or are you saying, you a total nobody opinion is more important compared to his, a player of blade and souls for years now?

Let that sink in. Dudes won money play blade and soul, and he clearly has more insight of the game, and he has lost and has stated that its near-impossible to beat the "balance" class, and I extremely highly doubt youve played the game longer than him, extremely highly doubt.

Thats all we who is pointing out Jaesung as a baseline on how much broken summoners are, the very fact that the summoner is not suppose to spawn with the pet, and the summoner setup right now WITH the pet is for the level 50 content, is plainly broken.

That is all we are trying to point out.

oh yeah, you can watch jeusongs here http://www.twitch.tv/lsjjws3 i you wanna see an actual good player.

57 minutes ago, Dreamer0526 said:

His one of the  best blade master in the world. 

Its not really a surprise you dont know who Jaesung is lol, its like asking your typical american who the vice-president of the country (in relation to the area of expertise), ALOT of people dont know who the Vice-President of the country. But incase youre stupid, ill spell out the point im trying to give. The VP of the country should be known by alot o people in the country, but apparently not (it goes the same way when southerners have no idea who won the revolutionary war, some still think the south won), now in relation to blade and souls, people who actually care about the games esport, the esport showed jaesung ALOT. 

Well let this Southerner tell you who won the revolutionary war, the Americans won. Now going by who you said won you are talking about the civil war and that the union won.

1 minute ago, Mekusa said:

Well let this Southerner tell you who won the revolutionary war, the Americans won. Now going by who you said won you are talking about the civil war and that the union won.

Im not gonna comment any further on that subject because clearly that touched a nerve.

25 minutes ago, Dreamer0526 said:

Thats all we who is pointing out Jaesung as a baseline on how much broken summoners are, the very fact that the summoner is not suppose to spawn with the pet, and the summoner setup right now WITH the pet is for the level 50 content, is plainly broken.

That is all we are trying to point out.

While I do not disagree summoner has a high advantage over most class currently available in the game, nor the fact the opinion of a certain "champion" can certainly provide insight to the topic he is considered a champion at, but it is stated by the OP "the champion" lost to a summoner. Why is it has to be about the class? This person, who happens to play a summoner, is just simply better than your champion based on skill or luck, and may not because of his class.

It's like saying the opponent of Rousey Ronda, the female wrestling champion and whom everyone expected her to win, won because she's cheated. No, Ronda the female champion simply lost to someone who happens to be better than her at that time. Same goes to Jaesung, he "may" lost to another player who happened to be better.

So can we talk about what went wrong with Jaesung's defeat instead of "summoner is stupid because one guy used it and kicked Jaesung's sorry ass."

20 minutes ago, Dreamer0526 said:

Im not gonna comment any further on that subject because clearly that touched a nerve.

And yeah it touches anyone's nerve if you call them ignorant, indirectly or not. Considering his videos are 150k views at best and MMO gaming in NA is not as popular as it is in KR, you could show some understanding and expectation for many of those who do not know how this person is relevant to the topic at hand. If we were to talk about Adelle on the other hand, then I'm sure over a million people would come by and say "Hello" to you, but Jaesung?

Archived