Summoners should be banned from arena

elliv

CcQdqRp.png

Jaesung lost to gold summoners. He was not amused.

So when will NCSoft ban summoners from arena? At least until lv 50 patch is out.

32 minutes ago, Elfae said:

Ok, dear elliv

Your adorable, admired, and undefeated Jaesung is a loser.

Jaesung:

http://www.twitch.tv/lsjjws3/v/48435577?t=2h21m25s

"Just keep the BM for PVE and play PVP with other class"

Basically he says that summoner is an unwinnable matchup, BM doesn't have the tools to do anything, and playing the summoner matchup tilted him so much that he stopped streaming.

Junho (hanjunho) that is more experienced with BM class stated that the matches vs summoner are very hard and currently BM is weak in NA, also his ping doesnt help him either. i was watching Junho yesterday fighting on his fresh 45 character made in NA, almost diamond, but he has troubles with summoners and on some degree with BD.

Park, the KR #1 Sin , also said in his stream that sin couldn't win against summoners. I guess summoners are too strong against Every class. They have abilities from every *cricket*ing class. It's like they took the strongest ability from every class and the game and then made a *cricket*ing *cricket* named summoner out of it. Stealth? Bubbles? Insane heals? Massive amounts off CC and approach block? Grapples? Ranged spammable nonchanneled attacks? Like come. How much shit does 1 class need.

I'm saying, it's not just Jaesung.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you imply man Summoners are underpowered they need a second cat and passive 10x damage bonus. As you can clearly see 2nd dude isnt a summoner.

/Thread - NCSoft stop milking money from fotm-kids and release the lvl50 patch already for the sake of balance.

I'v played to aion for years and here are Spiritmaster that are *cricket*, I play to BnS and there is same class: Summoners!!!!!

Summon generic class must be forget from mmorpg or really balanced vs other classes!

Isn't possible that in arena tag match, when there is a summoner + opponent assist, I must play against "3 character" at same time!!!!!!!!!

This means that whatever I need to do in pvp, I need to party with me a Summoner to have some chance to win!!!!

Summoners are too strong right now yes.

But they wont get nerfed, even if everyone is crying.

The Problem isnt the Summoner, the Problem is NcSoft West with the lvl 45 cap.

The Game is Balanced arround lvl 50 and more HM lvl then we have right now.

So NcSoft West should give us the lvl cap as fast as possible or they will loose a lot of the Player base, cause its getting to frustrated/boring to face the same class every 2 matches.

You all talk about the summoners - really.We are squishy as hell if you know how to get us .Why not to check the Distroyers -Super OP.Let us alone we are haveing enough bugs  andproblems already.Ask NCsoft to fix their servers so we can properly play without combat lag so you all can benefit from your combos .this its a pvp game and a skill delay screws up everything:/ If a Distroyer does not kill me,then the lag will .

6 minutes ago, Yeon said:

Can't beat a Summoner? Make one.

On a serious note... No, I can't be serious about this. People need to stop crying about Summoners. Stop crying and git gud. They're not immortal.

Make summoner?

Done,

and all other class to get their skills and their feel. They are not immortal, but summoner is imbalanced. Fact.

6 minutes ago, Demiosu said:

On EU rankings summoners are not as dominant. Yes there may be 12 summoners in the top 50 on EU, but there's also 11 KFMs in the top 50 here.

This is because NA players love to exploit broken shit more than EU players.

4 hours ago, SoftWord said:

I'v played to aion for years and here are Spiritmaster that are *cricket*, I play to BnS and there is same class: Summoners!!!!!

Summon generic class must be forget from mmorpg or really balanced vs other classes!

Isn't possible that in arena tag match, when there is a summoner + opponent assist, I must play against "3 character" at same time!!!!!!!!!

This means that whatever I need to do in pvp, I need to party with me a Summoner to have some chance to win!!!!

If played Aion also for years and i was a Spiritmaster.. 
Yes Spiritmaster where a bit OP in Aion 1vs1, but Aion was not all about 1vs1, it was about group PvP and raids.. Even if some people say it was not.. 

This game is focused on 1vs1 and summoners are freaking OP now at this moment ( Altough there are ways you can actually win if you just simply stunlock cat and kill it fast )

Like many other people, I was attracted to this game because it promised "balanced," 1v1 PvP. I didn't become interested because of it's "awesome," PvE content. I came for the PvP, 1v1 more specifially. 

Summoner vs (anyone) is not balanced PvP. It's 2v1, and while they're not invincible, it kinda takes the fun out of 1v1 matches. 

I've beated a few Summoners as a BM (they were really bad), but I still feel like i have to run a 300 meter race to win, while the Summoner only has to run 100 meters.

9 hours ago, Cora said:

What do you imply man Summoners are underpowered they need a second cat and passive 10x damage bonus. As you can clearly see 2nd dude isnt a summoner.

/Thread - NCSoft stop milking money from fotm-kids and release the lvl50 patch already for the sake of balance.

You do realize Madoshi is NA's best player and he displays it every tournament.

Blade masters should be banned from arena... you know blocking gets you stunned :) same with assassins they are just invisible, then what about blade dancers? they tab tab tab to win. Forcemasters freeze you on 3 right clicks and dont start about the destroyers and the kungfu masters, cuz you wont be walking long. Ban these with the summoners then the arena is fine to go.

The problem is, in this version of the game, Summoners are not supposed to start a match with the familiar. They had to summon the familiar in the middle of the match, with someone rushing them down as they do so.

We have the balance patch where Summoners start the match with the pet, but lack the necessary content and legendary skills required to deal with the Summoner in this buffed form.

They're a busted class because of that.  

If you want to play a busted class, that's your choice. But do not get upset when the rest of the community doesn't treat you as equal.

On 2/16/2016 at 4:23 AM, Cora said:

2nd cat? why not 4. Make sure every single one has a stun. 

Then they would be close to being balance.

Archived