Enough is enough

Lexter

Open World: 25 - 40 ping

Dungeon: 100 - 180 ping

Arena: 210 - 350 ping

Damn, in arena i can handle some fights, but 0.5 sec delay? Oponent do 5 skils and i 2-3? Even worse is in Tag match. I cant respond fast against two players and i feel i just not helping team and got insults. This issue is knowed long time. I dont know what you NCSOFT dooing or what you don't. Can you handle something? Yeah, prepare new shit content, boxes and other staf, but repair basic issues!

Arena and PVP is main part of this game and is totaly *cricket*ed up! Why should I play this game? For what? For what? Walking around small map with bad graphic? Realy? NO! PVP is prim. And is unplayable.

Can't play this game until NCSOFT handle this issue. I love this game, but sorry players, game right now is crap for many reasons.

1 minute ago, Lexter said:

Open World: 25 - 40 ping

Dungeon: 100 - 180 ping

Arena: 160 - 350 ping

Damn, in arena i can handle some fights, but 0.5 sec delay? Oponent do 5 skils and i 2-3? Even worse is in Tag match. I cant respond fast against two players and i feel i just not helping team and got insults. This issue is knowed long time. I dont know what you NCSOFT dooing or what you don't. Can you handle something? Yeah, prepare new shit content, boxes and other staf, but repair basic issues!

Arena and PVP is main part of this game and is totaly *cricket*ed up! Why should I play this game? For what? For what? Walking around small map with bad graphic? Realy? NO! PVP is prim. And is unplayable.

EU servers?

Just now, Lexter said:

Yes.

They failed with the EU servers. U first connect to NA login servers after you are directed to Germany. I want to see in the eyes of this DEV who got this ''NICE" idea. I even dont speak about maintenance days when EU servers are closed during the day.  EU players for NCWest are second sort of people so they treat us like trash.

Seriously better u gave the EU servers to lol Innova company.

2 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

They failed with the EU servers. U first connect to NA login servers after you are directed to Germany. I want to see in the eyes of this DEV who got this ''NICE" idea. I even dont speak about maintenance days when EU servers are closed during the day.  EU players for NCWest are second sort of people so they treat us like trash.

Seriously better u gave the EU servers to lol Innova company.

Agree, is stupid. It is sad, just sad. They *cricket*ed up one thing where BnS can compete other MMOs. I dont talking about other issues, we know how many are.

It's really a pitty that proper server are not in their investment plan. In the mid-long term they will lose most of the players because of this. I'm still enjoying PVE so I can still play, but the moment PVE becomes boring for me I'd like to turn my focus to PVP - this will be only for a few days probably because of lags and then probably quit

9 minutes ago, naBstaer said:

It's really a pitty that proper server are not in their investment plan. In the mid-long term they will lose most of the players because of this. I'm still enjoying PVE so I can still play, but the moment PVE becomes boring for me I'd like to turn my focus to PVP - this will be only for a few days probably because of lags and then probably quit

Unfortunately, i'am one of them. Looking for other game.

Well, B&S is not worth a penny, because of all that, NCSOFT is also very greedy, while doing almost nothing to solve issues.

NC managers should get guild wars 2, see how they handle customers and what is F2P model there, you could learn a lot from it.

Blatant greed right in my eyes (like amounts of coin you can buy that never correspond to prices in shop, you are always short or have some left) will do exactly opposite, i will think twice before buying any coins from you. Then on top of that your crappy customer service, or rather totally understaffed, because more people cost more. Then obvious low cost servers and probably again just few IT folks that cannot fix all issues. You scam us from money on every possible occasion, then deliver nothing in return.

As free game B&S will last for few months for me and that is all. But service side reminds me of TERA EU, luckily i moved to NA servers before i invested money and time there.

Also for spammers, they just changed report function, and it does not work ofc. Why you are not filtering what people say? If somebody repeats same phrase over and over, it is a bot. Check if more than 40-50% of words are same, mute that thing after 3rd repeat after 9 ban forever.

I read this a lot. It sounds like the actual world servers might be hosted in EU, but all "shared" stuff is actually running in NA and therefore have ~80ms additional ping. 100ms does not sound much, but when you have to react in split seconds for combo chains (for example grabbing or starting the air combo, before the opponent purged the stun) or counter (as in purging the stun, before a grab/air combo is launched), 100ms vs. 20ms is making a huge difference. I do not even want to think about 200ms+, as they are not hindering "invisibly", but you will actually notice the delay (like in a comic, when stuff/people do not start falling immediately after losing their grounds/holds). Let's be honest, 200ms for real time PvP is a no-go. It has been like that since Counter Strike Beta and always will be, unless you are playing stuff with reaction times in the seconds or higher (which is basicly not real time, but turn based then). If you are used to have to 20ms of ping, even an increase to 40ms is already immediately noticeable (as long you can see the input -> action lag). Easiest example would be to move your character in a circle in League of Legends, the smoother the circle feels, the better the ping. Not sure how to notice it immediately in BnS, because most input is dealt with by the client and obviously "lagless", but you will notice it, when trying to sidestep an AoE attack or block/iframe something.

16 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

Sorry to hear you're having lag issues, we're always monitoring server performance and it's a top priority for us.

In cases of severe latency we recommend you contact Customer Support, they will be able to help you troubleshoot any issues.

Monitoring isn't the same as looking into it. So from this comment i can assume you guys figure it's nothing on your end and there will never be a fix for this ? Not trying to pressure here, but i would be nice to know if we can drop the subject since nothing will be done or if there is hope for the future.

• NCSOFT
12 minutes ago, Rawrzory said:

Monitoring isn't the same as looking into it. So from this comment i can assume you guys figure it's nothing on your end and there will never be a fix for this ? Not trying to pressure here, but i would be nice to know if we can drop the subject since nothing will be done or if there is hope for the future.

To clarify, we are always actively working on ways to improve our service and performance as a top priority. While the issues players experience are often caused by multiple factors, many of which are out of our control, we do not consider that an excuse to ignore our responsibilities.

6 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

To clarify, we are always actively working on ways to improve our service and performance as a top priority. While the issues players experience are often caused by multiple factors, many of which are out of our control, we do not consider that an excuse to ignore our responsibilities.

First off all thanks for taking the time to awnser the question. I do agree that between us is allot we cannot control. Thats why programs that use their own net (wtfast as example) actually get results. Still i'm glad to hear you are also still looking into your own infrastructure to improve connections. If i may humbly propose to keep us updated in concern to the arena (maybe in a upcomming patch ?), since allot of negative energy is comming from that side as it stands at the moment. It could go a long way in building trust between the company and the players. As said thanks again for awnsering the question.

2 minutes ago, Katush said:

Use macros. Unless they'll ban you for trying to fix their problem :/

Macros don't improve your ping. So even if you macro something that would go to hell assoon as your ping goes up or down. In this game i think anicancelling is better by hand. I tried macros, but could never get it to the reliable and fast lvl of what i do myself which i'm glad about (and i'm not even that good at it). I react to the sounds i hear and not to a certain exact pattern of ms thus ping fluctuations of any kind mess up the macros. If anybody want to correct me on this by all means do, but asfar as i know macros in this game are not doable with precision.

9 minutes ago, Rawrzory said:

Macros don't improve your ping. So even if you macro something that would go to hell assoon as your ping goes up or down. In this game i think anicancelling is better by hand. I tried macros, but could never get it to the reliable and fast lvl of what i do myself which i'm glad about (and i'm not even that good at it). I react to the sounds i hear and not to a certain exact pattern of ms thus ping fluctuations of any kind mess up the macros. If anybody want to correct me on this by all means do, but asfar as i know macros in this game are not doable with precision.

Test, test, test. Based on your delay time you can adjust the macro ms accordingly it doesnt fix the problems a few morons made but it does alleviate them somewhat. 

Its typical of most companies nowadays - They are all owned by investment companies but keep the original company name

They care very little about customer happiness as long as the money rolls in, when it stops they usually add a great spend money bargain before the game closes

Archlord2 for instance was a great game but they got greedy and lost the player base really fast, added a really good bargain on shops which many fools paid for only to close the game 2 months after

companies need to start using a long term investment attitude instead of the usual fast term quick cash

They wont read any of these posts but here's what they can do to make people pay their wages especially EU players since most of us are not dumb enough to pay for things we know won't last long (EU players get shafted a lot on many games, always last for release's, servers that are either not in the EU or cloud based servers, more crap in shops less in game etc)

1. Provide good EU based servers not servers that are called EU serves but are re-routed through International servers

2. Deal with bugs then provide updates

3. Amazed I am suggesting this since they should have the brain power to fix this easy - Add Gold - WWW - .com of all kinds and forms into your filters, its seriously not hard to do, your showing how lazy you actually are or as I've found out from many other games its something you wont totally filter since you get a share of the profits (no I'm not joking)

4. Recruit in game Game sages or players helpers with the sole purpose to immediately ban spammers and provide advice for new players

5. Update EU servers at midnight or somewhere around this time, the main fact your updated at around the 6pm time in the UK is only stating the fact the servers are US based

6. There's more but I can be bothered anymore since they wont read this anyway :)

7 hours ago, Lexter said:

Also i meet some hackers. So many issues why i quiting.

Woooow, hold your horses mate. "I've met some hackers" sounds so abstract and tell us nothing. On what servers you met them? Was it on the Arena, were they exploiting something or hack the arena in some way? Please do provide evidence, cause we are only talking here, 

Weird i play on EU servers, Starfall Creater and i have no lagg issues.

The only thing i get is like 10-15 fps when i fight big open world boss battles, and sometimes the whole game freezes due to the large ammout of people at the same place.

But i never had any lagg issues in Arena or Dungeons.

20 minutes ago, Fifi2 said:

Woooow, hold your horses mate. "I've met some hackers" sounds so abstract and tell us nothing. On what servers you met them? Was it on the Arena, were they exploiting something or hack the arena in some way? Please do provide evidence, cause we are only talking here, 

Evidence is across all the forum. Arena, teleport hack. Windrest. I beat him, but it is booring gampleay. Have i video? No, i do not record any fight i have. I just saying its sad and another reason to quit. Nothing more.

Archived