Forums

EUROPE SERVERS RANT

helheim

10 hours ago, Smoq said:

I told you this once i will tell you this once more bcs you still can't get it:

THERE ARE MANY PPL THAT DON'T HAVE ANY LAGS IN ARENA AND ARE CONNECTING FROM EU.

I'm connecting from poland and still have no lags.

Ofc if some have lags and ping problems that aren't related to their ISP than developer should do everything in their might to fix it or many of these ppl will leave... still it's not the case of no EU servers or us connecting to US servers.

This just confirms that Poland fulfilled their wish to become USA's 52nd state.. /jk

To my knowledge EU is the only place where Blade and Soul has its servers on 2 different continents. No wonder this is causing an issue. Perhaps everywhere east of the servers the connection is stable and doesn't bounce around the world.. sort of an Iron Curtain where the west has it worse this time lol.

I have no clue why there exist such lag/latency issues. The fact that there are no problems for Asian players who have their own servers makes me think it's the setup's fault. Bring all the servers back to EU, have EU players connect to all-EU servers and that would probably get rid of the lag. Then again, what do I know. The smart people working for NCsoft surely know better..

EDIT: Another thing, there's no need to shout, be rude, all out flame the staff, etc. This goes to everyone writing in this thread or on the forum in general. This accomplishes nothing and even makes others reading such posts hostile.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lag / skill delay are totaly NCsoft fault and this dumb *cricket* setting of server split"

Whatever what on the EU server and what is on NA server

the fact, is that even with a good connexion, there is a LOT of skill delay issue.

787980ping.jpg

personaly, i can anicancel more or less correctly, but its SLOW as F, or there some weird "pause" sometime. and it happen in open world as in dungeon.

And i dont speak about Mushin, that's actualy just horrific....

Not saying that when i check the bns ping ( with the task manager ) i have more than 100-150+ms....

And if i check the packetloss with pingPlotter targetting "206-127-148-171.ncsoft.com"

I have like 20 / 35% packetloss because of ffm-b1(bb2)-link.telia.net

So, NCsoft : Worse job ever.

I dont get how they still have done NOTHING since the CB to provide a correct sever service.. i'am sorry, but it barely worth amateur job.

5 minutes ago, wootwoots said:

The lag / skill delay are totaly NCsoft fault and this dumb *cricket* setting of server split"

Whatever what on the EU server and what is on NA server

the fact, is that even with a good connexion, there is a LOT of skill delay issue.

787980ping.jpg

personaly, i can anicancel more or less correctly, but its SLOW as F, or there some weird "pause" sometime. and it happen in open world as in dungeon.

And i dont speak about Mushin, that's actualy just horrific....

Not saying that when i check the bns ping ( with the task manager ) i have more than 100-150+ms....

And if i check the packetloss with pingPlotter targetting "206-127-148-171.ncsoft.com"

I have like 20 / 35% packetloss because of ffm-b1(bb2)-link.telia.net

So, NCsoft : Worse job ever.

I dont get how they still have done NOTHING since the CB to provide a correct sever service.. i'am sorry, but it barely worth amateur job.

Its just problems at routing from your ISP towards the server, i had some similar issue, but in my case is in barely cases not always and I used WTFast using different servers and all of them were giving me low latency again, I dont know exactly what is it, but some regions have troubles when trying to connect to the server, but its not a server issue, is mostly about their ISP provider having troubles to connect properly towards the server. (Not meaning that your net is bad or something, just that sometimes it has troubles to connect, and drops packets which gives you higher latency, if you didnt try with WTFast, give it a shot, it will make your ping more stable and not spiking or at least i hope so.)

59 minutes ago, Saoyara said:

but its not a server issue, is mostly about their ISP provider having troubles to connect properly towards the server. (Not meaning that your net is bad or something, just that sometimes it has troubles to connect, and drops packets which gives you higher latency, if you didnt try with WTFast, give it a shot, it will make your ping more stable and not spiking or at least i hope so.)

well, bns is the ONLY game where i have such issue. So that would be VERY strange its my IPS... ( since randomly, no skill delay, sometime its crap, mushin always crap, i mean, for me, its 100% their crap server ( or whatever node or so they use since MANY EU player have this issue. tried wtfast, no change at all )

Also, i love how the EU server are located in germany. No wondering why BnS Eu experience is so bad...

116348server.jpg

And yes, i'am very sure to have selected a EU server....

double-facepalm-4.jpg

I mean, lets do a very basic reasoning

- In "open world" its nearly always "fine" ( but still with somes weird "pause" )

- Most of the time in 24men dungeon its "ok" ( and few time perfect )

- Mushin tower is ALWAYS crap

- Dungeon are randomly crap / ok

How come it could be my IPS fault, unless thoses guys are like "hey look he go run mushin / a dungeon, lets f*** up his connexion to BNS"

I mean..

Oh and i forget, since the maint, i have more issue with skill delay.

I very doubt, the BnS maint have affected my IPS in some way.

With very basic logic its not hard to conclude : NCsoft fault at 100%

4 minutes ago, nzouF said:

You people still believe something's gonna be done ?

Amazing !

Mods and "devs" are replying to this thread but you can keep dreaming.

Well, yeah look like thoses issue are there since the CBT, so... yeah its like that since a little 2month and "they know" but still no single action.

To those who recommend WTFast - I have tried it. Yes, the connection is more stable, yet I'm getting double the packet loss. Not sure it's really a big gain from using it..

And after maintenance I'm having trouble ani-cancelling anywhere and everywhere. It works great sometimes, but most of the time it's horrid. Not that I'm perfect at it, I'm still learning my KFM, but before the maintenance/gameguard I was able to do it freely.

And like for most of the others, I'm having no trouble with lag playing other online games. My internet not liking BNS vs BNS server screwup - I'm inclined to think one of these options is much more probable than the other.

Wouldnt actually surprise me if they would have contracts with companys like wtfast, that they set up intentionally shitty servers at crappy locations and forces people indirectly to buy subscribtions at those 3rd software companys to make an extra profit.

After all, its NCSoft...... 

1 hour ago, wootwoots said:

well, bns is the ONLY game where i have such issue. So that would be VERY strange its my IPS... ( since randomly, no skill delay, sometime its crap, mushin always crap, i mean, for me, its 100% their crap server ( or whatever node or so they use since MANY EU player have this issue. tried wtfast, no change at all )

Also, i love how the EU server are located in germany. No wondering why BnS Eu experience is so bad...

116348server.jpg

And yes, i'am very sure to have selected a EU server....

double-facepalm-4.jpg

No you missunderstand me, im not saying that its your ISP issue, im only saying that its not the server problem, is just that because of the location of the EU server some ppl is having troubles with packet lost, but it doesnt have anything to do with your net working bad or their server not working properly, as I said try to use WTFast or any other program similar to it and you will see that you dont have issues at all while playing.

For example in my case: I'm literally almost the entire day with below 40 ms, but always and always at the same time (between 17:30-18:00 pm CEST) I get over 120 ms. Why? Because there's Network Traffic problems during that time towards that server, and yes I did checked all of this thinking that it was their problem or mine problem, but then as soon as I used in my case WTFast, to either a server from France or Germany, the ping is stable at 30 ms. 

48 minutes ago, DeaDBreaD said:

Wouldnt actually surprise me if they would have contracts with companys like wtfast, that they set up intentionally shitty servers at crappy locations and forces people indirectly to buy subscribtions at those 3rd software companys to make an extra profit.

After all, its NCSoft...... 

Makes sense my friend. 

Well I just can tell all those who buyed masterpack and having this issue's know.. HAHA... 

:x Never pay so much for a game you won't know how it will turn out. Saw alot People selling their master pack accounts.. 

I just buyed the small one.. not wastin gmuch money.. serves me right im fine with the things ^^ kind of... sometimes its annoying having hard lags but dunno whats going on so i dont rant about it.. and some ppl should do the same... If you dont know anything about this stuff... dont complain and rant about nc.. and taking some screens is not knowledge... 

5 hours ago, Saoyara said:

because of the location of the EU server

For example in my case: I'm literally almost the entire day with below 40 ms, but always and always at the same time (between 17:30-18:00 pm CEST) I get over 120 ms. Why? Because there's Network Traffic problems during that time towards that server, and yes I did checked all of this thinking that it was their problem or mine problem, but then as soon as I used in my case WTFast, to either a server from France or Germany, the ping is stable at 30 ms. 

Well, server are split between EU and NA, so whatever are thoses "other component" located in NA it create thoses skill delay / lag.

Since i suppose that thoses greedy, while looking to avoid as much expense possible for the EU server (/facepalm ) created a huge mess. ( and from the start, you have to be clearly more than *cricket* to split server accros an ocean and think its gonna be ok, i mean, wtf ! )

+ logicaly, server are in frankfurt

( Yeah logicaly, because everytime i locate the IP from the client it lead to NA.... So unless the "eu server" are only related to the cash shop, i dont see when i play on thoses servers )..

So i cant see how this location could create any issue, even more since i leave  at ~250mi from their servers..

I played the BnS version i should not really speak about here, and, with server far more distant, i had a 1000% better experience...

Seriously, playing the EU BnS version is like playing on bad amateur server... Never see that in my whole gamer life. ( and i play mmo since more than 10years.. )

And about your exemple, well, if the ping isnt stable no matter the hours / server frequentation, its because sh*tty server.

Sorry, but its still their fault no matter how you look at it, and no matter how bad you ( the "you" is in general, not you personaly ) would want to find excuses to thoses *cricket* guys.

I mean, i played GW2 for a while, and NEVER had lag issue because i played during pick hours. ( well only in WvW where you had like 200+ player fighting at the same place at the same time but that's a different problem )

And as i said somewhere else, thoses skills delay are worse since the lastest maintenance... Thoses guys are true genius. /irony inside

At begining i was just mad,then i got frustrated,after some time i got urge to cry ,naw im just playing arenas and laughing at delays,from diamond to gold,legit.servers are only geting worse.I rly didnt feel like this since my 1st mmo when i was a kid,i rly like this game but  unless i learn Cn Rus or Korean im just *cricket*ed.Oh well back to Dota then...
I rly dont get it ,why Eu gota be handled by Muricans that dont give a shit about us. they dont even bother giving us updates ,not even legit answears...They cant even protect original game thats existing for alrdy 2 years in asia from boting/hacking.
And i thought Gameforge was trash hitler company..well life always proves u wrong .there will always be a bigger *cricket*...I just hope i dont run into worse company then Nc..

@Hime @Lock6 and EU friends,

I will throw a spanner in the works. Im in Australia and have a relatively terrible ping to both NA and EU. However due to the southern cross data cable we almost always have a better ping to NA, so Ive got an an account in NA.

I am experiencing EXACTLY the same issue as the EU players in this thread - most specifically that in open world the ping is playable, but in arena the lag is painfully and noticeably worse. I posted this before and other Aussies who replied had exactly the same experience.

In the Aussue scenario like me, we are already on NA servers on both open world and arena, so in theory we shouldnt be impacted by any possible EU > NA server sharing issues as was being argued about earlier in this thread. So why is it thay arena lags, but not in open world? Is there a different method that arena matches are being connected to? 

17 hours ago, CapitalisticNcGaveMeCancer said:

I rly dont get it ,why Eu gota be handled by Muricans that dont give a shit about us. they dont even bother giving us updates ,not even legit answears...They cant even protect original game thats existing for alrdy 2 years in asia from boting/hacking.

Maybe they dont give a S H I T about bots as well and rather tell some lies about server locations.

So we still got no improvements, no response concerning the issues and aparently they will just continue to not give a *cricket* about us.

But hey we got new stuff in the cashshop, so why am I even complaining...

its been 1 month since i posted this thread , i can only say this 

i have the same problems , and still its not my ISP . sorry , but lets just say it , they will never separate  the servers . good luck to everyone who plan to play on higher rating

Guys, guys. We just have to accept that our connections are just bad! After all, it's our fault Blade & Soul is literally the only game where we have 200+ ms while we have below 50 in everything else. Really, has to be our connections. Nothing that can be done!

That was sarcasm, by the way. 

On 2/25/2016 at 8:22 AM, Smoq said:

I told you this once i will tell you this once more bcs you still can't get it:

THERE ARE MANY PPL THAT DON'T HAVE ANY LAGS IN ARENA AND ARE CONNECTING FROM EU.

I'm connecting from poland and still have no lags.

Ofc if some have lags and ping problems that aren't related to their ISP than developer should do everything in their might to fix it or many of these ppl will leave... still it's not the case of no EU servers or us connecting to US servers.

Just curious, who are these people who do not lag/have high latency in Cross Server and Arena? Can you name a few? Because every single person I met that belong from EU said he/she was lagging, even if it is a bit.

Also, how do we believe that you have low latency in Cross Server and Arena? People who have problems have provided screenshots and ping results. You have not provided anything that proves your claims. Not that I don't believe you entirely, but most people in this very thread(except 2 or 3) are having lag.

2 minutes ago, Sorcerer21b said:

Look at the post I did. The Ping and You. I did it without a VPN or Proxy from my house in South Carolina. I can understand your frustration with tthis kind of thing just looking at those numbers.

Could you please provide the link? I could not find it in your profile.

2 hours ago, NN13 said:

Just curious, who are these people who do not lag/have high latency in Cross Server and Arena? Can you name a few? Because every single person I met that belong from EU said he/she was lagging, even if it is a bit.

Also, how do we believe that you have low latency in Cross Server and Arena? People who have problems have provided screenshots and ping results. You have not provided anything that proves your claims. Not that I don't believe you entirely, but most people in this very thread(except 2 or 3) are having lag.

Cuz if ppl don't have problem then they usually don't write anything.

There will always be little lag (you can't get 0 ping, unless you connect from the server itself in which case it still wouldn't be 0), so yep, everyone can report a little lag, but it's not game-breaking.

Why should you believe me? Well... why would I lie?

On 3/5/2016 at 1:15 AM, Smoq said:

Cuz if ppl don't have problem then they usually don't write anything.

There will always be little lag (you can't get 0 ping, unless you connect from the server itself in which case it still wouldn't be 0), so yep, everyone can report a little lag, but it's not game-breaking.

Why should you believe me? Well... why would I lie?

It has to be either one of the two -

1. All these people, who are saying that they are facing problems, including myself are lying.

2. You are lying.

By the virtue of common sense, which one do you think is more believable? You or 20 other people?

BTW, we are not idiot. We know e can not get 0 ping( 0 ping,WTF is that anyway). Do you even know what lag is?

Archived