EUROPE SERVERS RANT

helheim

they simply has a poor server code. there are different types of it and first ones gives u best stress pool but pain to work with em and second ones lags like hell with high stress on em but easy to maintain. theyr simply making it economically profitable for em. when online drops by the time the stress coused by it will lessen and voila, no expenses but arena and crosses are running smooth:) guys, when u dont understand something or its seems fishy to you its all about Benjamins:)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would hate to think she's lying tho. Maybe shes just parroting what was told to her by NCSoft's staff/technical staff and sincerely doesn't know better. Maybe not everything is in europe which they led us to believe but I get your point, a half truth is always a lie. 

So I'm logging into the game after getting home from work exited to play BnS, but like every day the past few weeks I'm getting so frustrated after joining arena and not beeing able to do jack shit because of delayed response on skills, loading player models, late animations on skills....
The only reason I havn't quit yet is because I was stupid enough to buy the master founders pack and I actually like the game (if it runs smoothly).

Giving companies money upfront AND beeing from a different continent seems to result in beeing ignored as a customer.

Also I dont understand why some people seem to have close to 0 problems latency wise even in instanced areas like arena while I can only constantly cry about my delays.

Well my enjoyment of the game is getting pretty close to non existing at this point and if they don't change stuff very soon I'm done with the game and will hate myself for wasting 130€.

/rant

This game is going to hell. The ping is getting worse and no one gives a *cricket* about it. Supporting this game with a founder pack was a waste of money. We're only told lies and the same old copy paste answers... "We're investigating"..Sure you are. It's been weeks already! But *cricket* it, it's not everyone so who cares. 

well im honestly happy for you.

Honestly I really couldn't care less WHY a bunch of us get shitty latency issues while others don't.

NCSOFT needs to fix it asap for those suffering from the problems and again I couldn't care less how they do it.

Zurako you are right - it's just makes me mad, when ppl accuse others about lying (be it ncsoft or be it moderator) when they have no idea what they are talking about. Servers are in eu, they just aren't optimized enough I think.

On 20.2.2016 at 9:30 PM, MadnessCaffe said:

People still debate where servers are ?

OPEN WORLD SERVER = EUROPE (GERMANY)

ARENA/MARKETPLACE/CROSS DUNGEON = NORTH AMERICA (TEXAS).

Dude, you are soooooo wrong

• NCSOFT
On 20/02/2016 at 8:30 PM, MadnessCaffe said:

People still debate where servers are ?

OPEN WORLD SERVER = EUROPE (GERMANY)

ARENA/MARKETPLACE/CROSS DUNGEON = NORTH AMERICA (TEXAS).

Hi,

To reiterate, and to avoid confusion, this is not true.

1 hour ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

To reiterate, and to avoid confusion, this is not true.

And what is truth you are not going to tell me that in open world i have great ms and in arena/ dungeons where it should be even better i have twice/ thrice worse ms.... Is just technically impossible to have same server on same place with same route and 100ms+ difference.... I have best internet connection i can get + great pc and i never had any problems of this sort and in this scale .  I have even better ms than in bns arena playing on korean Starcraft 2 server(american server even better)  thats alone is alarming. Thats a sign that u are saving on servers some money.... I hope its worth for many people u pissed of and many others just dont renew premium etc. just cause they cant even play .

Game can be best in world but if u cant play it is failure...   (and i am not even talking about bots ,goldspammers, hackers , and weird take on premium memberships,wardrobe realization).

Indeed... I have garbage ping and latency and such. I'm thinking about quiting the game since it's not getting better! i been trying to do everything to fix this but nothing works. And i saw live stream today and they said "we can't fix the internet" "until almost all say on servers it's an issue we will look into it" and they kept saying about peoples "router's" and "internet" can be the issue bla bla.

Might be it's some people "router" and "internet" or what not but thats NOT my case as i been checking all the "tips and guides they offered". As well i have "top-end computer" stats: Intel i7-4790k 4.4GHz (Quadcore), 32 Gig ram, Gtx 980 Graphics, and SSD Harddrives, as well as this i have fiber internet (live in Norway) still i always get garbage ping and latency in Blade & Soul.

And i must say i find it wierd i don't get this in ANY of my other online games and i have a lot! many mmo and what not!

This is 100% blade and soul's fault and they need to start look into this or they will lose a lot of players as no one want's to play when it's so terrible.

Just wanted to add i have up to 200+++ ping or more... In other games i'm from 5 to 45 max.

Server i play on is: Windrest EU.

Also would like to add i find this very sad since i really like the game, but no one want's to play under these conditions.

Open world servers may be located in eu (60 ping for me)
But PvP servers are located in murica (200-350 ping for me) u cant denie it, 30% of players i talk with are from murica.
Same goes for Pve i meet so many muricans,But sometimes ping jumps down and i do belive there are some eu servers for pve . But for pvp its Clear. Only Murica servers!
Its funny coz this is supposed to be PvP game.So u can take our eu money,but you cant provide us with ourown servers.Makes me wana puke. All hail capitalism!

these few days are even worse then usual .Droped from high plat into low gold like np. 1-2 sec delay per spell some spells got even more delay to it.But hey i see lots of americans comboing me just perfectly and going out of cc in same moment as cced.ofc id be doing same thing with normal ping but hey im just european scum thats expected to pay and stfu. so please dont mind me/us.

il be making break untill newcontent comes out. And if stuff are still the same im out .Bye bye Westerrn capitalism. im just gona play on cn or rus.

@Darkn335 Eather ur just Ncs bot thats tired(high fps) atm  or ur internet provider is nasa itself.
Aside having lags or not. There are none eu arena servers and thats the fact. end of story.
I have best internet i can get in my town. And i dont have connection issues or lags in any other game for that matter.
Any further excuses are just pathetic lies.Open Eu arena servers or bye...

http://imgur.com/oP1nZPf

I'm playing at [DE] Frostgipfel and thats how it looks like the entire time.

206.127.149.14:10100 is presumably the actual game server for Frostgipfel and usually varies for me beetween 55-270ms (another website stated that the IPs with a :10100 port are the game servers) during basically everything I do, sometimes its even as high as 350ms while having a stable internet myself (checking with teamspeak usually, no packet loss or anything during these changes). When entering a dungeon or arena lobby its pretty much locked at 260-270 and doesn't drop below. 

206.127.149.29:10241 is mostly stable but occasionally jumps up to 170 while 206.127.154.15:12100 is always the same for me. These 2 are probably for chat and NPC interactions which normally are seperate to the actual game servers in most MMOs. Some people may know that phenomenon when you experience heavy game lags but the chat works perfectly fine.. or you can't interact with quest NPCs but kill monsters just fine.

The 64.25.35.100:6600 one should then be for anything thats related to cross server interaction like marketplace.

So yea.. no clue why its that unstable but it sure is.

Can we get any updates concerning the server issues?

Or do we just have to accept the fact that the EU players have no longer any worth for NCSoft and they won't invest in us to improve our gaming experience?

Investing into a master founders pack was a big mistake....but I learned for the future to never again give a company money upfront.

Archived