Speed Hack

spark

Was in faction with a few mates and found this force master abusing a speed hack, not quite sure what happened to NCsoft's anti-cheat, but it is definitely a problem worth looking into.

Server: NA Mushin

Video: 

GameGuard is like a wet paper bag, anything can pass through it.

But this is becoming more and more common unfortunately and NCSoft West have a very poor track record on dealing with people using exploit/3rd party software (cheat/hacked & bots).

2 minutes ago, DoowieEU said:

GameGuard is like a wet paper bag, anything can pass through it.

But this is becoming more and more common unfortunately and NCSoft West have a very poor track record on dealing with people using exploit/3rd party software (cheat/hacked & bots).

Gameguard isn't even turned on right now, they probably realised how useless it was and was only causing crashes from attempting to hide the process etc so they just turned it off a few weeks ago.

12 minutes ago, spark said:

Was in faction with a few mates and found this force master abusing a speed hack, not quite sure what happened to NCsoft's anti-cheat, but it is definitely a problem worth looking into.

Server: NA Mushin
Suspect: saigyoujibutterflies

Now NCSoft will ban you for calling a cheaters name on forums.

NCSoft is going to delete this thread and likely ban you for 'naming and shaming', which makes no sense for these obvious hackers. Exactly what is wrong with naming them? I pretty sure it's just PR control and public image.

Really funny thing is, I found the site where the hack was originally posted and it's just a simple GameGuard bypass + Cheat Engine used to modify the character's speed value. How in the flippity floppity floop is this not automatically detected?

Also, to NCSoft: Several users on that forum have reported getting their accounts unbanned by contacting support. Please train your support staff properly for these situations.

I loved the part were he just "blinks" ... grabs the dude right in front of you .. and then jumps with him in the guards.. that was gold.

Jesus.. and admins are ready to ban you then that guy . Hahaha ... it's like   "Oh you are trying to save the game ? HOW DARE YOU"  "banned"

Just now, LiriC said:

I loved the part were he just "blinks" ... grabs the dude right in front of you .. and then jumps with him in the guards.. that was gold.

Jesus.. and admins are ready to ban you then that guy . Hahaha ... it's like   "Oh you are trying to save the game ? HOW DARE YOU"  "banned"

If the admins were to do that to this post it clearly shows they do not care for the game and want it to die and will def cause a uproar.  Just repost this on Reddit and let it get the views and attention of the players.

• 1 month later...

I farmed at SoulStone Plains all afternoon and ran into four different Crimson players who teleported all over the map in order to snipe players for their Prestige. They come up close to the group, took a kill, then ported out to hide behind their mobs, repeating this over and over.... They couldn't be targeted 'cause they were running so fast. Please fix this, NCSoft.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived