Forums

so gold?

animekitty

5 minutes ago, Mesmerize said:

For everything, unless you wanna stay on Awakened Infernal forever.

He means the material gold not the currency.

My guess is that it is supposed to be used for the non-existant accessories that radiant ring can't make.

3 minutes ago, Krindor said:

He means the material gold not the currency.

My guess is that it is supposed to be used for the non-existant accessories that radiant ring can't make.

So its worthless and even if these accessories come out its still worthless?

4 minutes ago, animekitty said:

So its worthless and even if these accessories come out its still worthless?

I have no idea, from what I know the accessories made by Radiant Ring never really have any use as they don't have any affect on breakthrough or visual appearance. But I might be wrong, but that needs to be confirmed by someone who played on the other servers and even then if gold ever becomes useful considering it's a mat for lvl 45 items. So my biggest bet is to just not gather it until we get some recipes added that can utilize it.

Here you have an example of what you will use the gold in a future: (optional ofc) 

To sum up:   - 7,000 gold   - 800 Soul Stone   - 3 Naru gold or 120 silver   - 100 Su-wol Plain Big Hero Cards   - 100 Su-wol Plain Small Hero Cards   - 30 Pirate Logo or 40 Pirates loot   - 400 Imperial Army’s Seals   - 400 Chingtien Union Seals   - Superior Misty Forest Faction Seals: 48 Martial Alliance (or Hongcheon Doctrine) seals or 600 Martial Alliance(or Hongcheon Doctrine) seals

Which is for one of the legendary weapons that if im not mistaken will come out with the lvl 50 patch (or maybe after it i dont remember exactly right now) 

Archived