Your thoughts on the KFM

xNameless

My lesson from yesterday's arena: don't ever get impatient as a Kung Fu master.

When I started to get tired, I was tempted to always go through my same old rotations, and too often, I won the first and lost 2nd and 3rd round.  Needed ages to get my old ranking back. =_=

I have played KFM for 2 days and i am already level 33. What i have experience from arena is people are currently at higher level than me so nothing much can be learn from PvP for now and  KFM class connected hit and counter is very important. Timing is everything in PvP for KFM, i think this is the only class that we cannot randomly spam our skills. I also plan to make KFM as my main character and i have a lot to learn since i just started this game. I do believe that those who can master KFM can become the best in this game. I will keep this class updated if i have anything interesting :) 

Most important part of KFM? Ping. All the other classes I play, nothing hurts me harder than a ping-spike in PvP. It's *cricket*ing painful. Also getting my Q/E to go off on someone who's strafing? My god what a joke. I drop target so fast for some reason against someone holding down their A or D key it's not even funny. And *cricket*ing FMs... Avenging Fist is required against those clowns. The constant Approach Skill block makes me wanna pull out my damn hair. And getting my Hotbar mixed up by stuns and grabs, burning CDs to skill I didn't wanna use yet? Infuriating.

Archived