The Way of the Force Master, Part 4 (Quest)

MichelleZhivago

Tohtori, As I said previously, I made an Alternate FM and completed that quest on the very first try. I do not think it is something I am doing. Could be something I am doing but it seems unlikely at this point.

Cheky, true and in any case, that costume can be bought at the NPC to the left of the Bulletin Board at Jadestone Village. As to skillpoints, I reset them several times to test out Dungeon and other of the 4 recommended builds.

Nutrient, yes. As I have said, on my Main, the NPCs always would go down to 1 HP but NEVER die. On my Alternate, originally made to test that quest on a new character, I got it on the very first try. For some reason, my Main is bugged on that quest.

The quest is no big deal but I have that little pink arrow in my Quest Log permanently as Customer Support was completely useless. All but 2 emails from them were obviously form emails and the one tip that I received from a real person was made after not even looking at my video. Tohtori's tip is better. At least his/hers offers a different look at/variation on the attack combo. They won't even remove the quest. Not asking them to give me anything, just remove it. But I guess I should keep doing the quest through Level 50. Just keep visiting the old haunt once a week to not be able to kill NPCs that should die at my current level after the '3' and LMB of the Combo. 

Anyway, thanks for the comments. On a side note, how hard is it to get the items that unlock the secret techniques to get the last skill on most of the Skill Trees? Meteor Shower went to the last skill without any need to unlock anything but I notice the Phantom Grasp and Shadow Grasp require something extra to be learned. Thanks.

Michelle

Depends on the skill, usually through a skillbook, achievement or other soloable/small group content.

On your original problem; I was able to reproduce your bug on my 2nd fm alt, but I actually have no clue how. Anyway, did you try without ANY allocated skillpoints (just the plain default skillset?) as that worked for me. Might be that it's not actually the same bug, just something similar looking though.

Archived