Can someone post a BM stun combo

TheStevieJ

I die because the max *cricket*ing stun combo I can do is tech chase them, when I catch them I RMB once, Q behind them flicker, RMB once 2 them whilst in draw stance, rmb twice more and im done.

I dont know the timings of how many rmbs I can do or how I can continue it, I basically waste all of my stuns for like 3/4 rmbs. I need someones help

I hardly damage then in the combo

Well, when I watch some BM's on EU play who are diamond, when they start of their stun combo where you use RMB and stuff and chain the CC's, they always manage to have full chi, and then wrap back around with E to knock them up in the air and reset, but by the time I've done a couple of RMB's I'm already out of chi, I need to know why, because on some rare occasions, my chi just seems to never go down when I'm doing the combo like theirs does, so there must be a trick to it :/

At the moment I'm on 1650 @ Arena and I'm managing to keep winning by mostly just out playing my opponent by moving around a lot and doing small bursts of damage and iframing properly, but I know I can kill them a lot faster If i learn a bigger combo to chain together :/

The fact a BD just killed me in a opener is depressing lmao

They are never just spamming RMB. Basic stance LMBs (with 4 points) are being mixed in to fill Chi back up. Flock of Blades gives some chi regen which can help also, however. 

One very important thing to remember is that you shouldn't stick to just one static "combo" - you need to know the lengths of all your CCs and what you can do with chi during those periods so that you can piece together combos when needed depending on your current CCs. Practice, practice, practice on those pigs. 

Check out this thread and see how Second does his combo. 

7 minutes ago, Kutsuu said:

They are never just spamming RMB. Basic stance LMBs (with 4 points) are being mixed in to fill Chi back up. Flock of Blades gives some chi regen which can help also, however. 

One very important thing to remember is that you shouldn't stick to just one static "combo" - you need to know the lengths of all your CCs and what you can do with chi during those periods so that you can piece together combos when needed depending on your current CCs. Practice, practice, practice on those pigs. 

Check out this thread and see how Second does his combo. 

I understand they must be LB'ing but what I'm saying is, the stun duration is no where near long enough for me to LMB them and do damage, it will just run out with nothing done. I dont understand how they make it last as long as they do.

Just one example: Let's say you have your 3s lunar slash, take flight, flicker, and raid up and either rush or shoulder charge has less than 10s left on cooldown. You could Tab > LMB > 4 > RB > 2 > RB > RB > LB > 1 (or E) > LB > LB > F > air combo > tech chase with CC that came off cooldown during the combo. Stuff like that. 

Just now, TheStevieJ said:

I understand they must be LB'ing but what I'm saying is, the stun duration is no where near long enough for me to LMB them and do damage, it will just run out with nothing done. I dont understand how they make it last as long as they do.

Do you have 1 point in RMB, and 2 in raid? 

Yeah i have the correct specs, also I dont have lightning draw specced yet otherwise I wont have all my other important skills specced cause I need atleast hongmoon 2 to spec lightning.

I wont always have all my chases because I need to use some of them to catch them in the first place, thats my main issue, they always seem to have all theres off cooldown and i dont see how

2 minutes ago, TheStevieJ said:

Yeah i have the correct specs, also I dont have lightning draw specced yet otherwise I wont have all my other important skills specced cause I need atleast hongmoon 2 to spec lightning.

I wont always have all my chases because I need to use some of them to catch them in the first place, thats my main issue, they always seem to have all theres off cooldown and i dont see how

Along with your knockdowns use your shorter cooldown daze/stuns to bait the tab - shoulder charge and rush are good for that. I try to save raid and flicker for when tab is already spent. Those guys are just spacing out their abilities and are able to adapt to what cooldowns they have up when the time arises to go into a big combo. They use air combos and knockdowns to stall for cooldown time, also. 

Also keep in mind that all you need is a knock up and 1 daze or stun to do your blade call combo once tab is down as long as you have lightning rod spec'd. At HM1, you should have enough points to have breeze and ALL your major CCs. If you're putting points in Cyclone and such, it will leave you with less control of the fight.

You wanna see the best combo?

Rush (daze), aerial combo,divebomb , 5 point combo ( 1- 3,) areal combo, divebomb, anklebite, divebomb, boots (1-2), divebomb, shoulder charge, aerial combo, repeat until theyre dead.

Dont forget to use block to deflect, and dont forget to try landing a left click on the person down (it can kcock them down).

Thats the ultimate knockdown combo (unless youre fighting summoners, then you just lose.)

Can you help me understand the proper use of tab? After I knock them in the air with F and LMB them, when they are coming down I press TAB to stun them, but they always resist and then thats a stun gone, would you recommend not using it in that kind of situation? 

Also, when they come down and ive used flock of blades, I try using C to stun them instead, they also resist that.

It's all about the timing. You can either let them drop to the ground and "chase" their F roll or you can hit them as they are falling - both require careful timing. Best way to get a feel for it is to watch videos of other BMs doing it (s_pvp, enoll, second, etc) then practice with a friend. 

On 2/16/2016 at 9:48 PM, Dreamer0526 said:

You wanna see the best combo?

Rush (daze), aerial combo,divebomb , 5 point combo ( 1- 3,) areal combo, divebomb, anklebite, divebomb, boots (1-2), divebomb, shoulder charge, aerial combo, repeat until theyre dead.

Dont forget to use block to deflect, and dont forget to try landing a left click on the person down (it can kcock them down).

Thats the ultimate knockdown combo (unless youre fighting summoners, then you just lose.)

First of all, Rush is a stun, not a daze. Secondly, this combo does not work lol. Assuming you start at max focus, an aerial combo ending with a Divebomb will leave you with zero focus.

Everything you mentioned as a followup to air combo > divebomb costs focus to use. You are not even factoring in the focus costs of all these abilities. Anyone that reads your combo will realize that it's impossible to pull this off without a lucky weapon proc. 

Divebomb is really bad. It's a focus dump that only hits grounded targets. Every single one of your abilities hits off the ground, so it's pointless to have this spec'd with the purpose in mind of hitting grounded opponents. BM's have much more useful skill to spec into, and use Focus on. 

If it's strictly PvE, then Divebomb away, but as far as PvP goes, no BM's spec this skill due to how valuable Talent points are to this class.

4 hours ago, TheRealBronx said:

First of all, Rush is a stun, not a daze. Secondly, this combo does not work lol. Assuming you start at max focus, an aerial combo ending with a Divebomb will leave you with zero focus.

Everything you mentioned as a followup to air combo > divebomb costs focus to use. You are not even factoring in the focus costs of all these abilities. Anyone that reads your combo will realize that it's impossible to pull this off without a lucky weapon proc. 

Divebomb is really bad. It's a focus dump that only hits grounded targets. Every single one of your abilities hits off the ground, so it's pointless to have this spec'd with the purpose in mind of hitting grounded opponents. BM's have much more useful skill to spec into, and use Focus on. 

If it's strictly PvE, then Divebomb away, but as far as PvP goes, no BM's spec this skill due to how valuable Talent points are to this class.

It does work lol. I guess I forgot to mention the fact that after every divebomb, you do a slash. Thats the most important part, so you recover and pretty much abuse divebomb.

Thats what I do in arena lol.

This builds not really for less 45 lol, but then again, what are oyu doing doing hte arena at less than 45?

16 hours ago, Dreamer0526 said:

It does work lol. I guess I forgot to mention the fact that after every divebomb, you do a slash. Thats the most important part, so you recover and pretty much abuse divebomb.

Thats what I do in arena lol.

This builds not really for less 45 lol, but then again, what are oyu doing doing hte arena at less than 45?

No, and no. What you posted isn't even a combo. It's a string of attacks. Anybody can put together a string of attacks, watch.

LB LB LB 2 F RB LB LB LB RB Divebomb LB LB 3 Divebomb LB LB LB LB LB

A combo, by definition, is a series of moves and attacks, that puts your opponent in a state where he cannot act until your combo is finished. Your "combo" has a lot of holes in it where the opponent can F roll, tab, or just block, counter, and hit you back. It is not a real combo.

Not only that, but if you read your combo, it says you do 3 aerials in it, and everyone knows BM only has 2 possible launchers. Please dude. Just stop.

Archived