[Suggestion] Revise Premium Rank 10 Benefits

Mesaana

Let me start by saying that I find the Premium benefits overall to be very useful and convenient and have enjoyed using them up until this point. I think the current reward system for spending points is mostly good and several friends have echoed this sentiment. However, the incentive to buy points sharply drops off at rank 9 when many sought-after bonuses are unlocked, such as portable bank, no windstride cooldown, further increased experience gained, and various small discount boosts. I would like to suggest that rank 10 be revisited in terms of what bonuses it offers, because the current upgrades over rank 9 provide very little reason to attain it for the very large sum of points/money required to unlock it.

To address the expenses aspect of this, I could go into how there are no discounts/incentives/bonuses for buying larger sums of Ncoin at one time and how giving bonus Ncoin or bulk discounts would absolutely increase desirability of purchasing Ncoin, but that would be another thread in itself; in short, it's extremely expensive to go from rank 9 to rank 10, especially given the current sale structure of Ncoin. I'm not complaining about the premium points required because I understand that rank 10 is supposed to be another milestone reached and companies need income to run a game; rather, the high price of continued purchases of Ncoin and the lack of reward for spending points at rank 10 combined with almost no change in benefit from rank 9 to 10 is the issue I've heard from many people with whom I've spoken up until now.

Currently, rank 10 provides additional sale slots for the AH and currency exchange, and a final small boost to crafting experience. While those are good benefits, they alone do not nearly value the investment required to get to rank 10 in the first place. I don't expect a massive overhaul, but I think some additional, substantial (read: lucrative/valuable) benefit boosts would be very fair. This is not an exhaustive list, nor would I expect everything on it to be added to rank 10, but these are just some ideas to consider which I think many people would enjoy:

• Additional icon choices to display next to character name, option for coloured name (something distinctive like a dark gold, not something flashy/distracting); icons could be voted upon, and even be opened up to rank 9 (maybe there are two extra choices, and one of them only unlocks at rank 10), and the coloured name has been present elsewhere and is simply a nice touch to have. These are vanity options for sure, but everyone likes to have some variety and stand out.
  • Small additional discount on some store items (for example, if earlier ranks get 10%, rank 10 gets 20%); further small discounts on premium membership purchases could be an additional option.
  • Custom bundle options in the shop: there could be certain bundles only for rank 10 (I'm sure some would object to this), or there could simply be an option to "create a bundle" where you select a handful of eligible items and you receive a discounted price over buying them all normally.
  • Small reward of Hongmoon coins for all purchases: even if only 10-20% of Ncoin purchase price, this adds a lot of value to rank 10 because you don't feel as if you're just tossing money into a pit (no premium reward points for purchases due to being max rank). While not everything can be bought with Hongmoon coin, it would still allow these players to "treat" themselves over time if they choose to spend more money and I think that is a very reasonable incentive to have at that level of Premium. This is one of the most key points I would like to make.
  • An extra 5-10% discount on breakthrough and transformation fees, bump currency obtained from enemies from 150% to 200%, additional 5-10% experience gained and money from quests; these are in line with all previous premium progressions and I think it's fair that some, if not all of them would be included in rank 10. Not a massive change over rank 9, but still appreciated once obtained.
  • A daily "Premium bag" from the shop which costs nothing and can provide similar rewards to that of a daily quest chest. This is more or less like getting a free daily quest box and has been present in other regions with no ill effect, and I'm sure people would appreciate the chance for extra food, charms, stones, or venture tokens (however small the chance is).

Note: I am not taking into account any benefits without a listed tangible benefit; for example, "Grants additional Hongmoon coins" says nothing about the amount increased and if that value varies per rank. Despite this, I still find this list to be a reasonable set of options. As it currently stands, I think many would agree that there is not much reason to strive for rank 10 over rank 9 and the reward for continuing to support the game, beyond relatively small membership renewals, drops off considerably at rank 9 as it stands right now.

I had a separate bug issue with Premium which was addressed by support, and for this idea they said they forwarded it on to the proper department and also recommended I post a thread to gather input so other teams can consider it as well. It is my hope that staff reads this and at least seriously considers these points, and I would be interested to hear about what others think about this issue.

This is a discussion geared only towards the higher ranks of Premium membership and not meant to delve into other issues people may have with the service/pricing in general, as I mentioned earlier when I did not discuss Ncoin/shop prices; thank you for reading and your time ^^

I'll start out with saying I agree with your point that spending the amount of money to get from 9 to 10 is insane at the moment and doesn't really give you a lot more benefits for the amount of cash you're spending. I'll quote your suggestions to improve level 10 and then tell you what I personally think of them.

• Additional icon choices to display next to character name, option for coloured name (something distinctive like a dark gold, not something flashy/distracting); icons could be voted upon, and even be opened up to rank 9 (maybe there are two extra choices, and one of them only unlocks at rank 10), and the coloured name has been present elsewhere and is simply a nice touch to have. These are vanity options for sure, but everyone likes to have some variety and stand out.
  • Small additional discount on some store items (for example, if earlier ranks get 10%, rank 10 gets 20%); further small discounts on premium membership purchases could be an additional option.
  • Custom bundle options in the shop: there could be certain bundles only for rank 10 (I'm sure some would object to this), or there could simply be an option to "create a bundle" where you select a handful of eligible items and you receive a discounted price over buying them all normally.
  • Small reward of Hongmoon coins for all purchases: even if only 10-20% of Ncoin purchase price, this adds a lot of value to rank 10 because you don't feel as if you're just tossing money into a pit (no premium reward points for purchases due to being max rank). While not everything can be bought with Hongmoon coin, it would still allow these players to "treat" themselves over time if they choose to spend more money and I think that is a very reasonable incentive to have at that level of Premium. This is one of the most key points I would like to make.
  • An extra 5-10% discount on breakthrough and transformation fees, bump currency obtained from enemies from 150% to 200%, additional 5-10% experience gained and money from quests; these are in line with all previous premium progressions and I think it's fair that some, if not all of them would be included in rank 10. Not a massive change over rank 9, but still appreciated once obtained.
  • A daily "Premium bag" from the shop which costs nothing and can provide similar rewards to that of a daily quest chest. This is more or less like getting a free daily quest box and has been present in other regions with no ill effect, and I'm sure people would appreciate the chance for extra food, charms, stones, or venture tokens (however small the chance is).

• Additional icons are fine, but it definitely shouldn't be the only thing you get extra from level 10. Otherwise it'll just feel like a cheap reward like with the titles you get from purchasing the founder packs.
  • The second one is one I really like. It gives people who've already spent quite a lot of money on the company to feel appreciated by getting higher discounts. This seems fair considering the people who've reached level 10 probably already spent more money on the game than 99% of the playerbase.
  • Third one sounds a lot like the first one, but an improved discount would be great. Just make sure there won't be Level 10 exclusive items, cause that will only enrage the playerbase which aren't level 10. Especially considering NC promotes it as a long term goal, it would be stupid of them to start doing that now.
  • Even though people will probably complain about level 10 people getting free Hongmoon coins it does seem reasonable. As stated before, these people already spent a lot of money on the company. A freebee every now and then is well justified. 
  • All these upgrades sound reasonable as well, because like I said it's a big amount you need to spend to get from 9 to 10 and it should be reflected in the rewards as well. 
  • The last one is a small rewards, but I think it is nice. Perhaps bump the drop chance percentage on the good items in the box as well?

I would love for the ranks to get a bit more love as I am currently rank 9 and can't see myself pushing for rank 10 this soon as there is nothing worth getting in the store as well as the bonuses from the ranks are pointless aside from a couple things about it.  

Sadly at this point I dn't think they will adjust the premium ranks.

yes people like to quote that little "feedback" section on the premium page but they always seem to miss the closed beta portion of it.  I don't think they will make adjustments but if they do I hope they are for the better.

Wow. I must say that I never thought that I will ever read such a good suggestion thread :O

I'm currently also at Rank 9 and I think that the amount of points you need to reach Rank 10 justify your ideas.

Mostly I would wish for some free Hongmoon Coins when you purchase stuff, more reduced cost for breakthrough and either some free (maybe 2-3) daily chests/ a bit higher drop chance from the daily chests you grind.

Anybody calculated how much money you have to spend to reach rank 10? Just curious^^

Thank you for your kind words @n1hl0; I don't tend to post often, but when I do I like to be reasoned and constructive ^^

I am already rank 10, but I've had these ideas for some time and discussed them with many of my other friends who enjoy premium benefits and have gotten higher ranks compared to most players.

@Zarec They say often that they listen to and consider feedback -- that's where the item that makes outfits tradeable is coming from, only for NA/EU -- but obviously they can't implement en masse. In this case, I think my suggestions are very reasonable and don't add anything "p2w" just for rank 10, they simply enhance what's already there and add a little more variety and QoL.

I was considering an idea for rank 10 to that effect, @Heero Valentine, and selling on the market from anywhere would be pretty awesome but I'm not sure how hard that would be to implement.

Another thought I had was something along the lines of an "account bank" which you can access from any of your characters on any server, the catch being that you cannot store outfits in it. I say this because NCWest have said that they're releasing an item that will allow you to make outfits tradeable, which is completely unique to this region of BnS, and I realize that that requires a lot of work to get it finalized specially for NA/EU so I respect that process. The other benefit is, of course,  Hopefully the pricing for that item is very reasonable since everyone has already purchased the outfits in the first place.

Alternatively, this account bank could offer a tab that holds outfits and the space can be expanded with dragon bags. As we are likely to receive more bags in the future, this is a good way to use them if you've maxed your space already, or if you'd rather invest in that type of account space. This option might end up being a little more expensive than buying the item to make outfits tradeable, but it's a permanent account-wide solution and I think some people would see value in this alternative.

• Small additional discount on some store items (for example, if earlier ranks get 10%, rank 10 gets 20%); further small discounts on premium membership purchases could be an additional option.
  • Small reward of Hongmoon coins for all purchases: even if only 10-20% of Ncoin purchase price, this adds a lot of value to rank 10 because you don't feel as if you're just tossing money into a pit (no premium reward points for purchases due to being max rank). While not everything can be bought with Hongmoon coin, it would still allow these players to "treat" themselves over time if they choose to spend more money and I think that is a very reasonable incentive to have at that level of Premium. This is one of the most key points I would like to make.

1. I think you're referring to the premium membership icon? There was already a topic about that since other regions have a bunch of colors and the answer they got from THE DEV TEAM (the korean dev team, not NA team) was no, so it's not going to happen anytime soon.

2. 10% is definitely not small, and I don't think they'd want to increase discounts anymore because that would just mean less money in the long run. Sure, people will spend the money for rank 10 right now, but most of those people would have hit rank 10 either way eventually because they were going to spend money anyways regardless of rank benefits.

3. Sounds sort of like the bundle thing you can do with Aion in the Blackcloud Marketplace except that would give you a discount directly. If anything, just do the same as Aion and give a small bonus gift depending on the bundle size, like event items or consumables (maybe unseal charms or keys).

4. That's literally the exact same suggestion as #2 except you are getting a "rebate" instead of a direct discount. Don't think this would be a good idea again because then that would be almost 40% discounts total if they took both suggestions, and the HM store can buy pretty much everything except some account related stuff (premium, etc.) and some costumes)

5. Breakthrough discount, 5% wouldn't be too much. Currency from enemies shouldn't be changed at all, thats just making things easier for the bots because they wouldn't have any problem buying NCoin for rank 10 if it meant 50% more money dropped, and NCsoft would still be losing money in the long run. Same thing with experience and money from quests, it literally only takes about 24-28 hours to hit 45 WITHOUT any more soups than you get from surveys. And there are grinding spots where you can grind a few levels at once if you buy dragon soups from the store.

6. Sounds very close to something called "the Daily Dash" which we already get extra spins on. If anything just give rank 10 one more spin on that instead of adding a whole new object.

In the end a lot of these suggestions seem to be moving more towards the CN region which is the only P2W region at the moment even though most of these suggestions really aren't P2W. I myself will be hitting rank 10 when i can (only 7 atm), but it really just sounds to me like people are having buyer regret or something and want some compensation. If you seriously believe that +60 daily sell slots alone is not worth that $100 or so from rank 9 to 10 is not worth it, then just don't get it. Especially because you can't separate stacks in the market that is THE most valuable thing premium has to offer besides wardrobe and mobile banking. Honestly, I'd like some of these benefits myself but I'd rather they stay 100% away from any P2W features. Not saying these features are P2W, but its just the start of it and it would show a lot more if we had 6v6 arena where gear is not balanced.

@BigJ01 Thanks for your input. Please don't misunderstand: these are only suggestions, and I wouldn't expect all of them to be enacted. I agree with some of your concerns about combining discounts, but I doubt NCSoft would put that in place anyway. 

1. I was not aware of that topic, but if they don't want to add those small options that's a shame.

2. This idea is purely based on the fact that you get absolutely zero benefit from spending Ncoin at rank 10. You no longer receive premium points and your continued spending is not rewarded in a proportional manner. Most numbers I used in my examples were generic and could easily be replaced with something smaller like 5%, I was simply illustrating a point.

3. I haven't played that but that would be another option to look into; again, the whole point is continuing with the perk increases that progress from earlier rank levels.

4. This is probably my most desired benefit because, as I mentioned, you obtain zero benefit/progress from purchasing items at rank 10, and the benefit increase is not applicable to everyone or significant enough to warrant the money spent. A 10% hongmoon coin bonus is fair and allows you to give yourself an extra item every so often, which is a nice reward in my eyes.

5. The numbers I used were examples. The money gained could just jump to 160%, the values are all variable, but 5-10% increases on many of the rank 9 levels seem reasonable to me. Moreover, I made no mention of character levels; experience gains are very helpful for gaining hongmoon levels since there's currently no food which works on HM levels, so I find that very valuable.

6. An extra spin would be great as well, I was just writing off the cuff on some things that could work. Slightly increased drop rates from daily chests would be nice, but I don't find that likely to be added.

I need to point out that you are incredibly incorrect about the premium ranks; going from rank 9 to rank 10 does not cost $100, you need over 600,000 premium points to hit rank 10, which is a large jump from the ~180,000 needed to hit rank 9. I assume you're basing your argument on beta values, which they had already said were scaled back for testing purposes; the true requirement to reach rank 10 is a bit over 600,000 premium points, and anyone else who is currently rank 9 or 10 can verify this for you. Please do not make such bold assertions without having the facts straight.

Given the requirements being cleared up, do you better understand my reason for suggesting these modest changes? I have no buyer's remorse because I love the game and I don't mind supporting it; I do, however, have an issue with investing a lot of time and money into something and not reaping a just benefit. Up until rank 9, as I mentioned, the bonuses are quite good and many people cap out at rank 9 simply because rank 10 offers very little incentive to drop 60,000 NCoin. I agree that additional selling slots are valuable, but what if people don't use them to that extent? What if one doesn't have the time necessary to invest in the game in order to be able to sell enough items to require so many slots? That is part of why I propose these changes, and as I said earlier on, I find Premium to be quite valuable overall, but rank 10 definitely needs some changes in my opinion.

Indeed, these suggestions are not p2w, and you admit to valuing them as I and many others do/would. I believe this topic warrants serious consideration; not because rank 10 players are "better", but because they should be proportionally compensated for their money and investments in the same manner and ratio as the 9 ranks before them. I do not want to see p2w, but I think these are very reasonable ideas to discuss to make the final premium rank more appealing to strive for and more beneficial to enjoy.

To me I feel the following should be done for Rank 10 Premium status compared to Rank 9 so Rank 10 is more appealing.

• 1 or 2 extra spins (total 4 or 5 per day)
  • A free fashion item once every 1 to 2 months as long as Premium status remains active (purely cosmetic here)
  • Increase gold % for kills compared to Rank 9 or make it 100% gain for mob kills (this could be questionable but paying players should get some return on investment)
  • No mail cost
  • Unlimited and free Marketplace transactions
  • Maybe a daily RNG box with random items including crafting mats in it (up to 20 for cap with generic items in the mix so it isn't considered p2w)

I know some will bash me for this but Rank 10 needs more incentive on it as we are looking at a decent cost from Rank 9 to 10 alone.

600,000 Premium Points / 10 Points per NCoin = 60,000 NCoin needed

60,000 NCoin / 80 NCoin per $ = $750 if my calculations are correct

1st thanks for this topic, and I will be honest with u, I was using coins like no tmr since there's reward n benefits from it .. however when I reached lvl 9 and saw that 600k point to be lvl 10 ... I thought I would see a huge benefits difference between 9 and 10 but totally disappointed ... I agree to what you ppl saying ... some of u got crazy ideas whichs totally unfair to none lvl 10 or even none premium players .. its true these ppl who his lvl 10 is a VIP to the game to keep it running but for sure we don't want to be playing by ourselfs ...

poinst I wanna add/agree with :

1- Add extra Spin/s to lvl 10.

2- increase the discount from npc shops with no major different from other players

3- Add an outfit for these lvl10 members AND this outfit cant be traded nor gifted. so ppl don't abuse the gift option.

4- Add an queue Option when placing Order in Jobs. ( I see this as a must not even for lvl 10 but for all premium members to be able to add another craft in queue once current one finish )

5- One time gift for the player once he reach lvl 10, which can include any/some ( refining Mat./gem fragments/hammers/soulstones/ etc  ..)

6- Add Title worth putting it on top of ur head.

that all what I got in mind atm ... really wish if they can work this out and make a different :)

thanks all for the effort n adding ur opinions

@Erbee ur r playing the game bcoz of these ppl, else the game will get broke and close :) use ur brain n be thankful :)

First I'd like to say thank you for making this thread. I agree that premium rank 10 needs several improvements - one of which hasn't been mentioned here yet and that is the windwalk stamina bar. I feel with rank 10 it shouldn't depleat at all (it could raise by ranks aswell ... More stamina for more rank)

(I will come back later and edit in more of my comment, keeping it short for now)

My previous post was some thoughts on what could be added and a selection of 3-4 chosen from the list. With the daily RNG box it was meant as a means to get stuff like Moonwater Stones, Soulstones, etc that can be acquired in the game while also having a chance to give generic items like standard potions, hammers, etc. This was to balance things so Premium Rank 10 didn't get too out of hand with non-Rank 10 Premium players.

Another suggestion is to add a crafting time and cost reduction. On top of the crafting cost and time reduction there should be a queue added to where you can add 5 crafting orders to each craft trade at a time. The crafting queue would only be a time saver as you aren't having to rush between towns.

A different option would be free Windstride transportation.

I agree with most of the posters here, the incentive to have your premium level increased is pretty good between 1 and 4-5 for mid/low spenders and between 5-9 for higher spenders, but as soon as you reach 9 the incentive drops sharply. The only "big" thing is the amount of daily sales you can make on make on the market, and while being a great bonus to some, personally I don't really know how to operate market and I don't have 90 items to sell. And it takes about ~USD 770 to get from Prem9 to Prem10, so unless HM store has an outfit you want, you're not likely to put much into it.

On 2/17/2016 at 2:55 PM, Kitah said:

I feel with rank 10 it shouldn't depleat at all (it could raise by ranks aswell ... More stamina for more rank)

(I will come back later and edit in more of my comment, keeping it short for now)

I respectfully disagree. While it does indeed take a lot of money to get the Premium 10, unlimited sprinting is too much in my opinion.

11 hours ago, Enhance said:

I agree with most of the posters here, the incentive to have your premium level increased is pretty good between 1 and 4-5 for mid/low spenders and between 5-9 for higher spenders, but as soon as you reach 9 the incentive drops sharply. The only "big" thing is the amount of daily sales you can make on make on the market, and while being a great bonus to some, personally I don't really know how to operate market and I don't have 90 items to sell. And it takes about ~USD 770 to get from Prem9 to Prem10, so unless HM store has an outfit you want, you're not likely to put much into it.

I respectfully disagree. While it does indeed take a lot of money to get the Premium 10, unlimited sprinting is too much in my opinion.

The only reason why I feel it is needed is for platform running in dungeons etc. Maybe only have it activate in certain areas? 

On 2/16/2016 at 6:00 PM, Mesaana said:

@BigJ01 Thanks for your input. Please don't misunderstand: these are only suggestions, and I wouldn't expect all of them to be enacted. I agree with some of your concerns about combining discounts, but I doubt NCSoft would put that in place anyway. 

1. I was not aware of that topic, but if they don't want to add those small options that's a shame.

2. This idea is purely based on the fact that you get absolutely zero benefit from spending Ncoin at rank 10. You no longer receive premium points and your continued spending is not rewarded in a proportional manner. Most numbers I used in my examples were generic and could easily be replaced with something smaller like 5%, I was simply illustrating a point.

3. I haven't played that but that would be another option to look into; again, the whole point is continuing with the perk increases that progress from earlier rank levels.

4. This is probably my most desired benefit because, as I mentioned, you obtain zero benefit/progress from purchasing items at rank 10, and the benefit increase is not applicable to everyone or significant enough to warrant the money spent. A 10% hongmoon coin bonus is fair and allows you to give yourself an extra item every so often, which is a nice reward in my eyes.

5. The numbers I used were examples. The money gained could just jump to 160%, the values are all variable, but 5-10% increases on many of the rank 9 levels seem reasonable to me. Moreover, I made no mention of character levels; experience gains are very helpful for gaining hongmoon levels since there's currently no food which works on HM levels, so I find that very valuable.

6. An extra spin would be great as well, I was just writing off the cuff on some things that could work. Slightly increased drop rates from daily chests would be nice, but I don't find that likely to be added.

I need to point out that you are incredibly incorrect about the premium ranks; going from rank 9 to rank 10 does not cost $100, you need over 600,000 premium points to hit rank 10, which is a large jump from the ~180,000 needed to hit rank 9. I assume you're basing your argument on beta values, which they had already said were scaled back for testing purposes; the true requirement to reach rank 10 is a bit over 600,000 premium points, and anyone else who is currently rank 9 or 10 can verify this for you. Please do not make such bold assertions without having the facts straight.

Given the requirements being cleared up, do you better understand my reason for suggesting these modest changes? I have no buyer's remorse because I love the game and I don't mind supporting it; I do, however, have an issue with investing a lot of time and money into something and not reaping a just benefit. Up until rank 9, as I mentioned, the bonuses are quite good and many people cap out at rank 9 simply because rank 10 offers very little incentive to drop 60,000 NCoin. I agree that additional selling slots are valuable, but what if people don't use them to that extent? What if one doesn't have the time necessary to invest in the game in order to be able to sell enough items to require so many slots? That is part of why I propose these changes, and as I said earlier on, I find Premium to be quite valuable overall, but rank 10 definitely needs some changes in my opinion.

Indeed, these suggestions are not p2w, and you admit to valuing them as I and many others do/would. I believe this topic warrants serious consideration; not because rank 10 players are "better", but because they should be proportionally compensated for their money and investments in the same manner and ratio as the 9 ranks before them. I do not want to see p2w, but I think these are very reasonable ideas to discuss to make the final premium rank more appealing to strive for and more beneficial to enjoy.

Yea I was going off beta values so I can actually see how those changes are worth it if its $750 just to get to rank 10 now (600,000 pts / 10 = 60,000 Ncoin / 400 x 5 = $750). 

• 7 months later...

Eight months have passed and I still stand by my recommendations here; I'd be interested to hear others' opinions given the myriad events (both paid and time-invested) which have transpired during that time. As more people reach high premium ranks and the duration of people having had premium benefits extends even further, I think these ideas warrant serious consideration, perhaps even more so now.

19 minutes ago, Mesaana said:

Eight months have passed and I still stand by my recommendations here; I'd be interested to hear others' opinions given the myriad events (both paid and time-invested) which have transpired during that time. As more people reach high premium ranks and the duration of people having had premium benefits extends even further, I think these ideas warrant serious consideration, perhaps even more so now.

Yeah, i can only agree with your thoughts on the Benefits of Rank 10.

I got it too and i really think that the most difficult to achive rank should give the most benefits (or simply more than it gives now) because the rewards from 9-10 are really laughable... (625k Premium Points?)

If u notice that 625k Premium Points (which u need to get from rank 9-10) are overall 50+ costumes bought (by its own) is pretty ridiclious...

After i get my rank 10 i spent probably an extra thousand dollar to buy ncoin but this time i get nothing and no more benefit for supporting the game.

So i think they should add 10 more level of premium. With a cap at rank 20, only obtainable with ncoin and no hmcoin. So people who pay to make this free to play live get rewarded.

they could add these benefit :

-More quest xp

-More gold xp

-Exclusive outfit

-More discount

-Ability to mail outfit to other character for free

-more Bean / battlepoints

-No more fee on market

-No more fee for transferring money between our character

-Immunity to ban and custom relation with support

-Server consider our account as a priority so less lag ( dont know if its possible lol )

-Special cosmetic

-Special title

- etc (possibility are endless and honestly theres a lot of quality of life improvement people who invest into this game could have )

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2016 at 0:47 PM, Draelth said:

What they need to do is revamp the whole premium rank system and their perks, because Ranks 5, 6, 7 and 8 are really really BAD.

This.

Currently, premium memberships is somewhat of a joke. 20% - 30% more exp sounds good on paper but when you multiple million exp per HM lvl its becomes quite a chore. On that same vein 20% - 30% bonus gold from mobs is hilariously insignificant when they only drop copper. Same goes with mob kill exp.

Also premium members are supposed to get discounts in F10 but that discount is on things I dont see many people buying. Discount should be at least 20% on non already discounted items and that includes outfits and event specific items.

The whole point of premium membership is to get people to buy it. Better bonuses would really get more players on board in my opinion.

So when I got home last night I checked F10 and the only discount I saw for premium members was on the 23x Trade Pouch at 10%, gee thanks... LMAO. Super lame. 

Premium membership needs an overhaul.

I think if a new player comes into the game and sees how daunting "catching up" is they'll be more likely to purchase premium membership if the benefits will help them out. Mainly the exp bonuses, discounts on the upgrade mats in the store, gold buff, etc. 

All the suggestions above are great and a lot of mine mirror them. 

Some of my suggestions for premium membership as a whole:

• Entire wardrobe unlocked account wide, put it at rank 10 if need be.
  • More Daily Dash spins. Most of the stuff on there is fluff anyways.
  • At a certain rank windstride should be free. 
  • Increase bonus exp from quests to 50% or more at lower ranks and increase from there. With daily's giving a little over 20k exp, 20 - 30% is garbage when you need 4million exp to get from HM 6 to HM 7, and it only gets worse from there. Especially with new content coming every other month.
  • Mob exp bonus should follow the same rules. 150% at lower levels cap at 200% at rank 10. I dont think I've even seen exp gains from mobs in HM6+ dungeons...
  • Get rid of gold drop buff from mobs. Currently ~9c with current "bonus" is a slap in the face. Might help with bots also, but I dont know. 
  • I dont mind the 30% gold bonus from quests at rank 9. I think it fits well there.
  • Current crafting exp bonus is ok I think.
  • Zen bean and Battle point bonus should go up at lower ranks and maybe hit a cap at 50% at rank 10. Especially with the new nerf to quest zen bean rewards this might help players who can't/won't pvp for their HM skills
  • Current Hongmoon coin bonus is ok - IF WE EVER GET VENTURE TOKENS FROM REWARD BOXES.... 
  • Maybe add free hongmoon coins/venture tokens every month at a certain rank.
  • Evolution and breakthrough fees should be higher at lower ranks and maybe hit a cap at 50% at rank 10
  • Glamour fees, marketplace, exchange bonuses are ok as they are.
  • Storage at rank 9+ is ok.
  • Discount in F10 should be ~20% across the whole NCoin tab. I think premium members would buy more things if the prices aren't so expensive

What do ya'll think? Should i make this a separate thread? Will it even get noticed lol? 

I wonder if people search the forums before posting because I already made this same argument awhile ago. I even suggested a different icon (half-jokingly I said it should be a little whale). I hit rank 10 and it is meh. I have no incentive now to spend any more money on this game. I used to love this game, but I feel I've hit a wall where I no longer am getting any enjoyment out of it. I keep asking that they give us a WEAPONS WARDROBE (changing weapon appearance should be as easy as changing outfits), but I often get the impression that my suggestions fall on deaf ears.

Archived