Servers just get pooped on?

skyy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ForeverYang said:

server is fine now

A random dc across all servers? Ummm... though it maybe back up. I hardly call that fine. Something just happened, could just be a server hampster switch out.

1 minute ago, Opinion said:

my client keeps having a runtime error thoough and closing

Hmm try file repair, on the little launcher. If that doesn't work, try a restart.

I also DC'ed in the middle of a Poharan fight. First, a huge lag spike nearly wiped us all. Then complete DC. Glad to know it isn't just me. Oh well. Time to get some actual IRL work done I guess while they fix it.

1 minute ago, GnatB said:

Could be completely unrelated, but according to news comcast having connection issues today on a large enough scale for it to be a top story on CNN.

And nothing can be done. Comcast is Union heavy and its president's day. Not likely going to get any of them to work. 

7 minutes ago, Sorcerer21b said:

And nothing can be done. Comcast is Union heavy and its president's day. Not likely going to get any of them to work. 

That made me chuckle...then I shed a small of bitterness at how true it was >_>

shortly after server came back up after going down, i went into a dungeon and my client just shutdown i got dced, now i have this error again 3746, you guys wont believe me but this is the 8:th time this have happend to me i had to send tickets 8 times i still have this issue, i formatted my whole pc a few days earlier to make sure nothing was conflicting but it still give me this error.

Windrest EU

support ticket  3719204

lockedout.png

Archived