Servers just get pooped on?

skyy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it's just you. NCSOFT is known for being the leader in their field in producing stellar, quality products. They spare no expense in ensuring they have the finest team because their customers come first.

LOL

1 minute ago, Caex said:

lol they had PoS servers until they upgraded their hardware to increase server caps so please just stop the whining.

How do you know they updated hardware.  The server cap was never "really" raised, it is just people left the game.  Launchs have a greater amount of people "trying" the game so there will be ques etc etc.  

Iskanun just went down, or at least my client just did.  I seriously wonder if NcWest purchased their servers from the Dollar Tree. Today was a new record, my client actually froze for nearly 45secs during Pohran fight. 

Why is the game punishing us for actually DPSing? Or is it the servers? Either way this is not a way to keep players in game for the long run, both casual and hardcore gamers alike. I hardly ever, ever, ever, evveerr complain on the forums in my 9 years of MMO gaming. This is just one of those rare moments where the lid came off from the boiling point inside myself. 

Archived