Seductress Outfit Drop Rate?

Takoyaki

Those of you who have the outfit (any of the variants as well) How many tries did it take for you to get it? I've farmed NSH since the patch launched and I am now at 183 boxes opened. (Odd number because I joined late on one and only got one box) I have yet to get it and it's really getting discouraging. This is worse than farming for infinite challenge or obsidian serpent which I got at around 100 runs each...

20 minutes ago, pinkpiggy said:

i know it's not a daily, but PINCHY is a pain in the ASS. hiding underground and then only getting 1 essence (at least for me only 1) 

:c

yeah I just buy those ess it's not worth the farming on that one to me lol he is annoying.

well I'm at 200 now and I still haven't gotten it. I don't get it. Everyone I see around me is swimming in these drops and even has spare tickets. Meanwhile I've spent close to a week killing them non stop and I can't get it. Very frustrating...

2 minutes ago, Takoyaki said:

well I'm at 200 now and I still haven't gotten it. I don't get it. Everyone I see around me is swimming in these drops and even has spare tickets. Meanwhile I've spent close to a week killing them non stop and I can't get it. Very frustrating...

200? either you are lying or you don't have a life and will die alone.

please stop playing asap, im worried.

5 minutes ago, LightningSora said:

200? either you are lying or you don't have a life and will die alone.

please stop playing asap, im worried.

Charming. This is 24 man by the way, all i have to do is afk where the bosses spawn and kill it with the groups that drop by. Two bosses each kill so it's 100 times if you want to count it that way. Thanks for your concern though I guess?

2 minutes ago, Takoyaki said:

Charming. This is 24 man by the way, all i have to do is afk where the bosses spawn and kill it with the groups that drop by. Two bosses each kill so it's 100 times if you want to count it that way. Thanks for your concern though I guess?

what is your point then? you are still wasting all day to get a pixelated outfit >.>

1 minute ago, Biscuit Krueger said:

Who are you to judge whether it is a waste or not. 

Exactly what I was thinking, it may be a waste of time to him but doesn't mean it is to the guy farming it, some people just like to stick their nose where it doesn't belong.

1 minute ago, LightningSora said:

what is your point then? you are still wasting all day to get a pixelated outfit >.>

Different people want to hunt for different things? I suppose it's a crime for me to want something on the internet now lol...

4 hours ago, Takoyaki said:

Those of you who have the outfit (any of the variants as well) How many tries did it take for you to get it? I've farmed NSH since the patch launched and I am now at 183 boxes opened. (Odd number because I joined late on one and only got one box) I have yet to get it and it's really getting discouraging. This is worse than farming for infinite challenge or obsidian serpent which I got at around 100 runs each...

Don't give in OP, I just got my first ticket off of Scarlet. The hope is still alive my friend 

6 minutes ago, HailNKill said:

Some people get it on 1 try some people on 100..people should stop asking for costume drop rates already,it s all depending on how good/bad your RNG is..

15 Mushin Tower and Bloodshade soulshield pieces are the lowest stat of low crap and Hexagon gem transfusion all failed wasted 35 soulstones, but i got Seductress and Temptress tickets in less then 10 unintentional tries... but then that happen on a Lyn toon....

Frick'in good and bad RNG on the wrong side of things.

Archived