Is the razer synaps macro system "cheating"?

Niklas1830

It might be since it automates in-game actions, but there's literally no way for them to detect it. You need stable ping to macro things like ani-cancel since there's no GCD. What are they going to do? Ban everyone who uses Razer products?

Per NCSoft macros arent allowed outside of 1 key press = 1 action pretty much the standard party line. Certainly some people are using them and getting away with it. Just like people are rerolling or pick the easier or OP classes ect. That said NCSoft is one company that bans people without hesitation.

Yes. Anything thats is not part of client and is used to interect whit client in any way is considered illegal. They told that on theyr stream just before launch of game. And besides why would you use something like that? Common - if you use 3rd party app you will never be the one who won a match. It was computer,not your hands...

28 minutes ago, Syrath said:

Per NCSoft macros arent allowed outside of 1 key press = 1 action pretty much the standard party line. Certainly some people are using them and getting away with it. Just like people are rerolling or pick the easier or OP classes ect. That said NCSoft is one company that bans people without hesitation.

I think that there are a lot of players in the lower brackets of the arena doing this and making it near impossible for learning players to figure out anything as it just comes through as spam .. sure lag is part of it BUT not all of it and when the marco user also happens to be BD or Summoner the frustration escalates and makes people do like i do and go to the arena for our daily completes which are all losses ..

I have started a new summoner just so I can play the easy cheesy pleasy class 

Archived