what is the drop % of venture tokens

iLove

15 hours ago, Ambition said:

I have 3 but wtf can i do with them?? wish i could sell them on market :(

You could get currency to buy stuff from the real money shop.

Like those bags to unlock more inventory slots.

I've been playing since early access and play all day every day and haven't gotten a single one from boxes... </3
I have however gotten the one from this new daily dash, as well as the old guaranteed one. So I've gotten 2 since early access started.

I only ever got 2 greens and used them to unlock a row of secondary treasury space.

9 minutes ago, Ambition said:

how do i make these and how many of these tokens do i need?

You don't make venture tokens.

Each token turns into hongmoon coins, you get more coins with better token quality.

You need 1 venture token and IIRC 1 gold (or is it 10silver? I don't remember how much each of those items cost). Buy ten of those items from the dragon express, rightclick the coin and the money is yours. Not sure if blue/purple coins have different requirements.

12 minutes ago, Vexe said:

I only ever got 2 greens and used them to unlock a row of secondary treasury space.

You don't make venture tokens.

Each token turns into hongmoon coins, you get more coins with better token quality.

You need 1 venture token and IIRC 1 gold (or is it 10silver? I don't remember how much each of those items cost). Buy ten of those items from the dragon express, rightclick the coin and the money is yours. Not sure if blue/purple coins have different requirements.

i see, is it worth it? i have 3 green ones

Whether they're worth it is your choice.

It was totally worth it for me, coz 2 tokens allowed me to purchase enough bags (4?) to unlock a row in treasury, which I really needed at that time.

Green doesn't give you that many hongmoon coins, blue and purple are the nice ones.

EDIT: Just looked it up online:

Venture tokens- 80-88 Hongmoon coins

Brilliant venture tokens – 175-185 Hongmoon coins

Sparkling venture tokens – 485-515 Hongmoon coins

Note: If you have premium membership you will receive more coins, for example, rank 1 premium membership will give you a 10% increase in coins. This goes all the way up to rank 10 which is 100% more coins. The amounts shown are with rank 3 premium which is a 20% boost. Also these figures are subject to change. 

Archived