anti-cancel

Niwe

Hello fellow Blademaster

I never had to have my anti cancel on point before I tried doing Jungshado. 

I realy have a hard time pulling it off. If anyone has some tips. Like how to count.

I could do it just fine without practice on my kfm and fm, but my bm is causing me trouble.

Thank you

Have a good day

I think you mean animation canceling? As far as my expertise in the class goes, the only animation canceling BM's really need to know is the Flicker/Honed Slash combo which is pretty simple. You just space out your right and left click by about half a second. The Junghado fight is all about chaining your CC's together and keeping him locked down as much as possible while using that technique I just talked about. The real trick is knowing when to parry his attacks in time to stun him in order to use that combo.

Here's a vid of Jaesung doing the Draw Stance combo in a few scenarios: 

Yes, you mean Ani-Cancel as in Animation Cancel. I dunno why people call it Anti-cancel because that would mean something totally different. 

The main Ani-Cancel of the BM is RB into LB like stated above. There are many other Ani-Cancels that you can figure out for yourself such as canceling the long recovery frames of gliding RMB, your character kinda poses when he lands, but you can cancel these recovery frames by using something like 5 Point Strike to end the animation early.

Ani-cancel can be applied in many different ways on BM. All it is, is canceling the recovery frames, or in some cases, canceling the skill's active frames to input another command faster. If you are in the middle of a basic stance LMB, you can cut the animation short with a block command for example. This puts you in block stance sooner, than if you were to wait out the entire start up, active, and recovery frames of your LMB.

Experiment and see what you come up with!

wow ya thats not cool at all, we got the version that has double the hp; which means we got to endure his combo moves twice as long and with BM's thats an issue because our cd's already have long CD's that we gotta space them out so far apart unlike other classes who have shorter CD's on their cc's. Not saying its impossible since a couple BM's have done it on NA, but its a problem especially if you're trying to learn the fight and are limited by attempts with durability on your weapon. I've spent literally hours on this fight only to get him to about 45% before finally dying and I have true profane, siren crit chance/dmg bracelet and pre-siren accessories with penta red and white gems. The problem I run into is situational every fight.

I either don't have a cc or evade available to save me in a trapped position area when he does his stun or red attack move, or he glitches some how by being too close to me that I burn up a cc and it never affects him, or when I do intend to block a skill, because after I do a move I usually put up block to counter his incoming attack, the block never takes place and I'm stuck in this limbo most likely caused by a prior animation move that's not getting cancelled properly and in time to activate the block fast enough.

Usually one of those events causes me to lose the fight in the end and I haven't yet been able to beat it, trying every day since the content released trying again and again until my weapon breaks. So I'm not sure what to do differently, I'm even using a build specifically for him that has proved to work, where its focused on stuns/dazes/knockdowns and using the ani-cancel move.

I think that's because the video is from korea where he was balanced for lower stats.

I've just managed to kill him first time. And I think that it's just about practice. I've used this build https://bnstree.com/BM?build=45020021004320141306212332121131138221111110532126112301110811205322024210411127210032213211 and i didn't really feel any lack of CC. You don't need to CC all his combos, you can block everything except the fissure which is really slow. The whole fight is just about learning when you need to block and when you don't. You can feel desperate during first tries but you will learn his pattern with more attempts and you will get better  in managing to block/evade his skills.
Actually too much CC can make fight harder since you will lose track of what he is going to do next.

Archived