How does destroyer "avoid" damage?

Truce

other classes have more iframes and/or block/parry they can use to mitigate damage, i.e. q/e iframes, iframe on skills such as assassin's c, or infinite 0 cost bm block/kfm parry. 

I'm pretty new to destroyer, and I was wondering what is destroyer supposed to do, in absence of the damage mitigation methods mentioned above, to avoid damage?

Thanks

edit: sorry I meant for pve

3 minutes ago, Kirren said:

You C also gives you Iframe and you have your SS like every other class and the shield which is meh ish cause its breakable atm till we get the hongmoon skill later.

Yeah my big problem with the C is that unlike many other I-frames it's SO OBVIOUS. you are literally swinging your axe around in the most obvious way ever.

yeh its super obvious but yeh. just gotta use it in more exact moments/ reactionary its eh. but Destro has its other stenghths hell if you get the Emberstomp volume 2 from blade shade harbor 4 man makes you immune to CC for a few seconds while you stand in it!

Spin to win, For damage immunity, you have your back-step "SS",  "C" and the "E", but the spin move on "Tab" is your best friend, it absurdly reduces damage taken, has CC immunity and is spammable (i don't know if this is the right word).
With the middle three on blue spin(400% defense and -25% on first hit), on Hae Mujin "Meteor" attack, one hit can easily give 14k damage, when i'm spinning i gives around 1k.
This is my tips for PVE, for PVP i'm really bad and my ping is 280, so nothing to add.
OBS: spin don't work on Blackwyrm roars.

26 minutes ago, Xherra said:

Destroyers have a lot of iframes if needed. They have typhoon, blitz, ram, swinging strike, fury, SS, power slam and your tab will parry on your first spin for .5 secs. 

Yeah but be careful because a lot of those have high cooldowns.

5 minutes ago, Masqava said:

Yea, but most skills can be dodged with tab parry and you can spec Stone Shield to be up every 24 secs. The iframes are for special purposes. Rotate c q e 1 2 ss. Destroyers can tank Blavkwyrm. That's probably the best way to learn your iframes. 

Archived