NCSoft: Please announce livestreams in the forum news!

NueHoujuu

Please do! You guys seem to be answering questions that a lot of people are wondering about, and yet I had no idea you guys were livestreaming Q&A and teasers until some random guy on the forum linked one of your past broadcasts.

Imo, these events should be announced in the News section of the forum.

There are still so many people on the forum talking about or asking about things you guys are already answering.

To spread awareness: http://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/profile

Of course, depending on how often you livestream or what you livestream, maybe not all of them have to be announced. But I'm sure many people will be interested in seeing about future content streams and NCSoft replies to things players are concerned with.

What about people who are only active in BnS social via its forum?

They should reach out where they can.

I don't use twitter at all, and rarely use reddit. The only time I used reddit was to give a go at advertising my community in a relevant subreddit.

On 15/02/2016 at 10:27 AM, Houlon said:

Not everyone uses Reddit, I personally can't stand the place.

As a company you should be using all of your social outlets not limiting it to what's easiest.

I can't stand this way of dribbling out one piece of information on Twitch, another on FB, another on Twitter and maybe once in a while using their own website.  It's a waste of everyone's time making us chase aroundjust to know what's going on with the game we pay to support.  It's not cool; it's *cricket*ing annoying as hell.

Archived