The Yun thread

Varasi

VtoyYyg.jpg

While my only yun was not the first character I played, her character creation was the first I ever made. The hair style reminded me of Princess Leia, so guess it is appropriate to post screenies today. ~

Jts8X7w.jpg

Something my "mage" characters have in common (cept summoner) is a tattoo on the face. Because I dunno.

TYFsQWp.jpg

Her favourite spot to hang out in is with the Radiant Ring guild, so that she can make beautiful sparkling diamonds that mostly turns out to have worthless stats. :3

Edited by Trigg
Fixed image size

• 5 weeks later...

Does the decent looking red hair come as a default on the Yun or are they purchased/mods of some sort? I have tried it when creating other characters and it looks very unnatural, and absolutely horrid on the facial hair.

19 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

Does the decent looking red hair come as a default on the Yun or are they purchased/mods of some sort? I have tried it when creating other characters and it looks very unnatural, and absolutely horrid on the facial hair.

All classes have the same hair colors, but certain hairstyles will make it appear darker or lighter than usual. Perhaps one of the Yun hairstyles does this? Or could just be lighting of where the picture was taken.

3 hours ago, CoolGirl said:

All classes have the same hair colors, but certain hairstyles will make it appear darker or lighter than usual. Perhaps one of the Yun hairstyles does this? Or could just be lighting of where the picture was taken.

TY, I will give it a try. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...