The Yun thread

Varasi

There are a ton of Lyn threads flying around the place, so how about we dedicate one to the glorious Yun and their all female genetics?  I'll start this off with mine, Lilith Abolon.  Why be the good guy when evil can work in the same direction at the start?

ZAbOhWG.jpg

4 hours ago, Varasi said:

There are a ton of Lyn threads flying around the place, so how about we dedicate one to the glorious Yun and their all female genetics?  I'll start this off with mine, Lilith Abolon.  Why be the good guy when evil can work in the same direction at the start?

ZAbOhWG.jpg

Haha love that hairstyle! <3

I use the version Gon has on my destroyer, those bangs! Sharp looks!

tumblr_o1nms924ex1uo87a2o6_1280.png

This is my Yun. There are many like her, but this one is mine.

8otYExH.jpg

I experimented a bit with the game's lighting and shadows for one of her latest photo shoots. By the way, whoever is the first to correctly guess whom she is supposed to resemble shall receive my firstborn.*

3FGoeE1.jpg

bCThrV4.jpg

Szhq6wT.jpg

* Firstborn not included.

5 minutes ago, Fatface said:

I don't really understand how yun is any different from a normal human. They could have given them elf ears or something to differentiate between them. Not that they aren't lovely though. Just unnecessary;]

They.... they actually have elf-style ears.

BTW, finally some love for Yuns! Here's my ForceMaster and my BladeMaster, next would be Qi Master/Soul Fighter! But i didn't make her future preset.

1491286_10207761697232816_52428135189523

12697481_10207738163124478_1635327102211

Edited by Riliane