Force master hongmoon skill?

Vecejj

Just a bit confused which new skill tree opens up for force masters in this patch. You can get 2 techniques from bloodshade harbor vendor? you can get a technique from the pvp vendor too?

Can someone just explain the difference between these and what they teach?

• 1 month later...

hello, I have a quick question...

I want to have my inferno stage 2 tiers 5 available.

when i read in skill decription, it says u need to unlock by using the inferno at the following bosses, which i did...

now I wanna know what i am missing to unlock that skill...

is it Zen beans? or achievement ??

or clan crafting???

i am seriously LOST....

Forcemaster with HM skills here. 

The inferno skills has to be done in two ways. The royal zen bean which is 5000 zen beans or 4500 zen beans if you're premium to unlock the stage 2 hm skill. This gives it to you right away.

The BSH harbor HM skill gives you a quest to unlock it. Before you can complete it you need to use inferno on three different bosses, 10 times each. Cause in the quest line it's going to have you fetch two items. The hastly scribbled paper and the fan. Before you can purchase one of those, you need to complete the achievement to use inferno on those three bosses 10 different times before it'll let you get the item you need in the quest. Once you complete the quest for the new HM inferno, it'll then give it to you.

Impact HM skill. There's two things here as well. One requires the (x300) Secret hongmoon paper thing you get from the dailies. This means you need to do 300 of those dailies before you can purchase from the achievement merchant. The other impact HM skill requires Volume 2, chapters one and two. Which you can get from the 4-man yeti and 4-man necro. YOU NEED BOTH before you can unlock the second impact HM skill. Now there's an achievement that asks you to consume 6 different items, i'm going to assume you need to complete this before you can complete the second impact HM skill.

And thats all we have so far for HM skills as a forcemaster

45 minutes ago, Sunmashi said:

Forcemaster with HM skills here. 

The inferno skills has to be done in two ways. The royal zen bean which is 5000 zen beans or 4500 zen beans if you're premium to unlock the stage 2 hm skill. This gives it to you right away.

The BSH harbor HM skill gives you a quest to unlock it. Before you can complete it you need to use inferno on three different bosses, 10 times each. Cause in the quest line it's going to have you fetch two items. The hastly scribbled paper and the fan. Before you can purchase one of those, you need to complete the achievement to use inferno on those three bosses 10 different times before it'll let you get the item you need in the quest. Once you complete the quest for the new HM inferno, it'll then give it to you.

Impact HM skill. There's two things here as well. One requires the (x300) Secret hongmoon paper thing you get from the dailies. This means you need to do 300 of those dailies before you can purchase from the achievement merchant. The other impact HM skill requires Volume 2, chapters one and two. Which you can get from the 4-man yeti and 4-man necro. YOU NEED BOTH before you can unlock the second impact HM skill. Now there's an achievement that asks you to consume 6 different items, i'm going to assume you need to complete this before you can complete the second impact HM skill.

And thats all we have so far for HM skills as a forcemaster

Spot on for the infernos and the impact HM skills 

The last HM skill for FM requires you to consume 6 items , it will give you an achievement + your blazing palm HM skill 

Archived