Forums

Master looters need to yeah....

MalachiBick

I encountered my first master looter tonight and it annoyed the **** out of me because merry potter dropped i would say his name but we have the shaming policy that protects these tools who abuse it , but yeah i'm done dungeoning  till this is rectified because it's complete bs that ppl can be pricks and have no consequences for doing it. i also find it freaking hilarious that you can report bots and spammers but not ppl with offensive ignorant immature names or saying ignorant and immature things... smooth move NCsoft 

tumblr_mjgzmjA1pH1rn3kl9o1_500.gif

yup, you cannot tell others about the *crickeet*, even if you have concrete proof like chat screenshot or stream video.

it's violating the naming and shaming part of the ToS, and ncsoft must protect the identity of those *crickeet*

if you insist on announcing the name of such people, you can be forum banned for breaking the ToS

This will most likely get me suspended but w/e man, if this isn't rectified by end of March i will take matters into my own hands and do a black list and upload it to youtube and disperse it amongst the community i am not legally obligated to protect the identity of scum. Enough is enough  i am teetering on leaving the game already from certain issues but if they allow the community to cut those final strings  then oh well. Given they don't want this info leaked so this threads most likely will be closed . But i am saying this so the mod can deliver this msg to his or her superiors  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH 

You do have to askyouself .. what type of idiots would support people that are killing the game, what had to "snap" inside the staff community to ban people that wish to play the game and be fair and just leave the scammers and ninja do there thing ?

I mean.. small brain much ?

We just need i side made database where NCSOFT have no power and we will see all those scammer heroes and could own them in game.

And for now just block those lols.

I have evidences how 1 guy scammed 3 other guy in a row. He was standing AFK in big four and when we kill boss he increased the tear cost to 5-7 gold before others. So the next bidder almost always fell on it. Form other side people should carefully look what they bid, but even i told to other pt be careful they payed for the tears 5-7 gold.

2 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

We just need i side made database where NCSOFT have no power ans we will see all those scammers heroes and could own them ingame.

And for now just block those lols.

I have evidences how 1 guy scammed 3 other guy in a row. He was standing AFK in big four and when we kill boss he increased the tear cost to 5-7 gold before others. So the next bidder almost always fell on it. Form other side people should carefully look what they bid, but even i told to other pt be careful they payed for the tears 5-7 gold.

I'm not sure that counts mate, you just need to pay attention and it can be avoided, if a person "bumps" the loot to 1 gold without changing the loot forcing you to pay from the very start.. it dose not count.

If the bid starts at 1 silver or lower.. and someone adds 1 gold . and you bid over it... that is your fault for not paying attention.

1 minute ago, LiriC said:

I'm not sure that counts mate, you just need to pay attention and it can be avoided, if a person "bumps" the loot to 1 gold without changing the loot forcing you to pay from the very start.. it dose not count.

If the bid starts at 1 silver or lower.. and someone adds 1 gold . and you bid over it... that is your fault for not paying attention.

No 1 gold 5-7 gold from the start, this is a clear exploiting of the biding system based on other players inattention.

4 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

No 1 gold 5-7 gold from the start, this is a clear exploiting of the biding system based on other players inattention.

ah in this case, yes .

I almost got hit by this .. a dude changed the loot to 5 gold and I clicked to bid .. LUCKY me I only had 1 gold on me lol. and I was "locked"  haha .   and ofc at the end the guy changed to get all the loot . so yeah..

I 4got the dudes name .. something with an "A"  I know I will remember him if I see him again.. I checked at that time to see if his from my server but he wasant.

Never encountered one, but I just wanted to say that this naming and shaming policy is useless. Why would you protect someone that broke the rules ? In real life why would you keep the name of a criminal secret ? It makes no sense. If they broke the rules they NEED to be named and shamed as part of the punishment (even though they wouldn't even care). Seriously, what is this protecting little innocent girls from pedobears policy ?

1 hour ago, MalachiBick said:

I encountered my first master looter tonight and it annoyed the **** out of me because merry potter dropped

Yep, same thing happened to me last night - master looter and the merry potter dropped... I usually run dungeons with a bunch of friends, most of the time solo since I come back home late at night. For some idiotic reason last night I wanted to finish faster so I F8. Never doing this mistake again. Good job encouraging party play, NCsoft...

Actually the problem is i don't think ninjaing is against the actual TOS it's just more of a moral thing, which is why they aren't doing anything about it and like i said enough is enough. i will take it into my own hands and if they want to ban me so be it im trying to make the game fair and get rid of scum there are tons of games coming out to spend my money on. I am standing up for something i believe in  and i believe in a fair fkng game with out scum you don't want to do anything about it i will end of story.

OP just record it next time, blot out ur char's name and post it all over the place like on yt and twitch....then watch as everyone takes note, try to do the same thing and NCsoft is forced to do something then before things get out of control. Social engineering ftw.

Archived