Forums

Forum spam

Kuvu

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but you guys need to get your shit together. First 10 pages of the forums is 95% spam.... If you forum mods are going to work bank hours then just GTFO. There should be a minumum of 1 mod online at all times to prevent shit like this. It's bad enough we get this crap in game, but coming to the forums and it's even worse? There should be a requirement to post on these forums. Whether it be a premium member or a certain required level in the game. Better yet how about you require a credit card and put a disclaimer on the forums that if you participate in these spam attacks then your company will charge or block any purchases from their sites. DO SOMETHING!!! Already frustrated over the amount of shit not fixed in the game and then come here and get even more pissed cause you don't do a dam thing here either..............

This forum is one of the worst i've used, their login server for the forum is brain dead and it appears to have no spam filtering considering it keeps being bombed by corporate saboteurs. Lets be honest here, these trash bags are nothing but malicious trolls, they're not here to sell anything. 

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

Wow. Crazy bit tonight, folks. Should be all cleared up now.

Nah, it's not.

And while you are at it: Why do I have to hit "sign in" about 5 times everytime I want to login? Until it looks like that:

177336-looks-like-they-beat-the-captcha/?login?login?login?login?login

Archived