Forum spam

Kuvu

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why in the hell do these threads keep popping up? It hasnt "taken over" anything. do you not know what those words mean? they make them, they get removed / banned, life goes on. Same in game. i have to spam report maybe 4 people a day to have a clear faction chat. its not that hard... this situation is in no way out of control and nothing is taken over...

stupid overly dramatic nonsense.

10 minutes ago, Kaom said:

nice forums lol

id like to see the forum where its impossible for a group of people  to spam random threads lol.  a large group of people could easily do it anywhere. but keep pretending like there is magic forum proof software to prevent this. idiots are in no short supply in this community -_-

Hey folks - 

Yes, there are some spammers here, working their black magic. We're tweaking some settings to make it more difficult for them to post (those also make it more difficult for new people to post, which we don't want to discourage). 

We're also in the process of increasing moderation resources, adding more moderators, etc. They are getting set up now. 

In the meantime, please report anything you see to help use expedite removing it.

6 minutes ago, omeed said:

Hey folks - 

Yes, there are some spammers here, working their black magic. We're tweaking some settings to make it more difficult for them to post (those also make it more difficult for new people to post, which we don't want to discourage). 

We're also in the process of increasing moderation resources, adding more moderators, etc. They are getting set up now. 

In the meantime, please report anything you see to help use expedite removing it.

OMEEEEDDDDDD Omeed.gif

Big bad ass you what brings you to the lvl of the plebs? good sir

4 minutes ago, Kaom said:

Take a look at the server latency issues while you're at it :D

Don't trouble the great Omeed with such tribbles he has greater things to deal with like  Making sure NC doesn't scuff their rep from doing something bad or dumb or w/e  if it wasn't for Omeed i would of given up on them while go. He is one of the very few ppl in this industry i respect because he says it how it is like Docgotgame course he's not gonna bad mouth his own company but i respect him for his true professionalism 

Not only do we have to deal with spammers in game, they've now invaded the forums...At least in game, I can block and report. Can't report a thread. At least, not that I've seen. But seriously....Now we need a forum mod to just deal with that...... :\  

Archived