Forums

WHERE THE *cricket*

Wei2Owlsome

8 minutes ago, Wei2Owlsome said:

I demand public execution

LMAO

What stone era are you from? EXECUTION? For a ban that sounds like you probably deserved if you're acting like a 5 year child who got told "no" to a candy bar.........jeezus..

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Daemoroth said:

1. If this is how you act NORMALLY, then I can totally see you harassing someone in-game to the point of receiving a ban.
  2. If this is how you react to being cut off, I'm concerned over just HOW addicted you are to the game. I don't technically believe in the whole "gaming addiction" story, but man are you a prime candidate to changing my mind. Log a ticket like a human being, remembering that the person on the other end didn't ban you and is ALSO a human being. Then get up, walk it off, play something else, play outside, play with yourself, do SOMETHING.

1. People harrasing me. I harrasing back. No deal is no deal.

2. I am addicted. so? One of my *cricket*ing butt hurt point is getting interrupted. This doesn't limited in gaming. I don't like poeple *cricket*ing talk to me when i am handling hot stuff, i don't like people push me or pad me when I was talking to someone else, I DO NOT like poeple just bump into me and think its *cricket*ing funny.

9 minutes ago, rexx said:

Yes. They totally are specifically avoiding you. Totally have it against you. You caught them. Darn. What will they ever do.

/sarcasm

They will just sit out and avoid making more public awkwardness with me because they chicken out to fix their issue. Great now i ain't getting my valentine head outfit THANKS TO THEM *cricket*TARDS.

I am requesting refund anyway.

2 minutes ago, Wei2Owlsome said:

Tell you what...If that's the case i got ban (pvp ppl in soulstone scar@ cinderlands) I'd die because of laughing so hard over almost-heart-seizure here.

Why? 1. I was on my alt - Lv25 Force Master

2. Players - who ASSAULTED me while i was peacefully farming Prestige Points tried to attack me while i was surrounded by mobs

3. I killed them - multiple times.

4. They call more people - All are which higher level than me , lv26 lv27  lv28 lv30

5. I call in lv45s from faction chat to helpout

6. We killed more

7. Some shithead kid keep whisper me why I call in 45s like a babies, i simply replied you *cricket*tard attacked me first

8. he/she made some most ridiculous reasons ever - oh i was doing pvp dailies here (bs there ain't no pvp daily at soulstone scar), oh i didn't see you i thought ur npc (yeah right i specially made my char so *cricket*ING HUGE YOU THIUNK ITS NPC)

9. He blocked me.

10. Keep farming Insignias peacefully with 45s another 1 hour 30 mins

11. get my officer uniform

12. go to a top of a ruins , tuning angles took 3 screenies

13. got banned for no reason.

14. GG MOTEHR *cricket*ER GM FIX YOUR SHIT NOW

yea rip lol, I can easily see people abusing report for "harmful name calling"

"this guy made me mad & sucks everyone report him"

-entire faction / clan reports

gg no re

4 minutes ago, Glitch said:

LMAO

What stone era are you from? EXECUTION? For a ban that sounds like you probably deserved if you're acting like a 5 year child who got told "no" to a candy bar.........jeezus..

Please do think me like that especially when i am mad. I don't give a damn what other people think. I will get what's deserved and justified. They do not just traight up ban me for no reason.

4 minutes ago, Wei2Owlsome said:

Tell you what...If that's the case i got ban (pvp ppl in soulstone scar@ cinderlands) I'd die because of laughing so hard over almost-heart-seizure here.

Why? 1. I was on my alt - Lv25 Force Master

2. Players - who ASSAULTED me while i was peacefully farming Prestige Points tried to attack me while i was surrounded by mobs

3. I killed them - multiple times.

4. They call more people - All are which higher level than me , lv26 lv27  lv28 lv30

5. I call in lv45s from faction chat to helpout

6. We killed more

7. Some shithead kid keep whisper me why I call in 45s like a babies, i simply replied you *cricket*tard attacked me first

8. he/she made some most ridiculous reasons ever - oh i was doing pvp dailies here (bs there ain't no pvp daily at soulstone scar), oh i didn't see you i thought ur npc (yeah right i specially made my char so *cricket*ING HUGE YOU THIUNK ITS NPC)

9. He blocked me.

10. Keep farming Insignias peacefully with 45s another 1 hour 30 mins

11. get my officer uniform

12. go to a top of a ruins , tuning angles took 3 screenies

13. got banned for no reason.

14. GG MOTEHR *cricket*ER GM FIX YOUR SHIT NOW

Truths out boys, guess we know why now. If you act the way you do here, I can only imagine your rage-a-holic behaviour in game during pvp. LOL holy shit, the people you were talking to must have gone through extreme lengths to report you considering there is no "report abuse" function in game, you would literally have to go through NCsofts websites and navigate it to "support" 

ah now i can see all Ceru on Iksanun are chickenshits

Can't 1v1, only duo and grouping.

And cannot STAND ALIVE against a lv25 force master when you *cricket*ING HIGHER LEVEL. gg mother *cricket*er kids. This game is doomed. demands on the trolls, kids not on the right players.

2 minutes ago, Killian said:

yea rip lol, I can easily see people abusing report for "harmful name calling"

"this guy made me mad & sucks everyone report him"

-entire faction / clan reports

gg no re

3 minutes ago, Wei2Owlsome said:

Nah, why do anything do with justice has to be in foreign country. Where' the *cricket*ing founding value go for USA?

You clearly don't know anything about our country if you think publicly executing people for petty concerns is a "value" of ours lol. So yeah, go take that shit to the middle east.

1 minute ago, Shauneh said:

Truths out boys, guess we know why now. If you act the way you do here, I can only imagine your rage-a-holic behaviour in game during pvp. LOL holy shit, the people you were talking to must have gone through extreme lengths to report you considering there is no "report abuse" function in game, you would literally have to go through NCsofts websites and navigate it to "support" 

al hell nah, all the shit gaming term i ever use is *cricket*tard, *cricket* and hacker that's about it. You didn't seen what those *cricket*tard kids using in whisper to me. I just don't bother report them for insulting me personally. I don't see the point to. But well *cricket* if this is actually the case. NCsoft is retarded.

1 hour ago, Melnar said:

could be for verbal abuse of another player by looks of your caps and screaming.

There are so many ppl "verbal abusing" each other on Iksanun. GG nice play NCsoft, pick someone who's semi-afk to start off the wrong ban. You picked the wrong fight. I will get my money back and I will have all your asses fired.

Just now, Wei2Owlsome said:

Please do think me like that especially when i am mad. I don't give a damn what other people think. I will get what's deserved and justified. They do not just traight up ban me for no reason.

Honestly, it sounds like you deserved the ban if you're acting this childish. Especially when you came out saying "they harassed me so I harassed back"...maybe what you said to them went to far and they reported you. Instead of "harassing back" you should have just reported them and MOVED ON instead of being a brat about it. Honestly. It's a Sunday night. You're probably not going to get a straight answer till sometime tomorrow. Automated messages don't count. 

Oh, and there is no way you're getting a refund this late in the game. You've probably already used some of your Ncoin, and it's long past due for a refund anyway. You probably only got a 3 day ban and are freaking out for nothing. 

al hell nah, all the shit gaming term i ever use is *cricket*tard, *cricket* and hacker that's about it. You didn't seen what those *cricket*tard kids using in whisper to me. I just don't bother report them for insulting me personally. I don't see the point to. But well *cricket* if this is actually the case. NCsoft is retarded.

FYI, insulting someone on forums and ingame is a banneable offense.

so, basically, your were banned for insulting them, and that's a fair ban.

enjoy your free time :)

You pay them *cricket*tard kids the way they play. They want to play *cricket*tard like I WILL PLAY LIKE *cricket*TARD to them.

Oh yes. I am getting my refund. I don't give a shit i used some or not.

no you don't, you bought somenthing that was under TOS, and you broke thos TOS, you were the one doing wrong, NCsoft just banned you fro isnulting people, and was a good ban. they won't refund anything to you, you need to ask your bank to cancel the payment, but that will lead to a perma ban of your account.

it's your choice.

This thread is amusing. He must be a real jewel and pride of his parents if he is acting this way. And I bet more than likely his "message" was full of more than a few racial slurs and threats of violence.

So, let the meltdown continue so I can continue to be amused.

T1yHj4q.gif

5 minutes ago, Merkhenx said:

FYI, insulting someone on forums and ingame is a banneable offense.

so, basically, your were banned for insulting them, and that's a fair ban.

enjoy your free time :)

No it is not bannable. and they should be bna for insulting me. If they are *cricket*ing this free they hsould ban them *cricket*tards for insulting and interrupting people life.

1 minute ago, Wei2Owlsome said:

That wasn't justice and it wasn't justified which part of the *cricket*ing shit u see its justice you *cricket*tard.

Looks like justice lol. Everyone seems to agree. You're a kid. And you got banned. The game could use less children. Rage more plz.

I'm so tired i cannot stay here and read this thread even if i'm cricket laughin*cough*, finding it very interesting as also entertaining.

I wish when i'll get up tomorrow to find a Risitas y las paelleras meme about the NC support guy who handled Wei2Owlsome banning case being interviewed and public answering about it. 

#FREEWEI2OWLSOME2016

No it is not bannable. and they should be bna for insulting me. If they are *cricket*ing this free they hsould ban them *cricket*tards for insulting and interrupting people life.

dude, it is banneable, read the therms of use and service, insulting other players or forum user lead to a ban of your account. you are going to be banned here too, that's a fact, we all are just waiting for that moment, and we ae going to keep you and this moment on our hearts.

i wish you the best :3, for giving us these great moments.

xoxo

Archived