Easy FM build for Mushin tower 1-6F and 7F ?

Drakeos99

Just now, KamijoTouma said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

About tornado, it was my mistake, i admit, you are right.

I didn't mean to attack you, just doubt your video.

I just feel this BnS community needs more real stuffs like tests and calculations, not imagination, impression, feeling or empty theories.

We dont have a recount, but we can do our best to calculate damage. I am only convinced by solid proofs.

I am usually a guy who favors calculations as well but what I realized with Blade and Soul is that one of the most important factors in game and how you play it is latency. Having 200-250 latency myself and knowing that most of the community plays with 150-300 latency I figured that the more you simplify the rotation, the more damage you end up doing.

Also, when it comes to damage output, I always have aggro even with aggro reduction on Frost Palm(I know it isn't much but it is more or less 5% of your total damage). So I call that a working spec. It might not be the best of the best but it is for sure pretty damn good if I, a guy with 250 latency, can out damage most Force Masters I've met.

Still, I don't want to fight. I just want to provide useful information to people who need it = ]

Just now, Inevia said:

I am usually a guy who favors calculations as well but what I realized with Blade and Soul is that one of the most important factors in game and how you play it is latency. Having 200-250 latency myself and knowing that most of the community plays with 150-300 latency I figured that the more you simplify the rotation, the more damage you end up doing.

Also, when it comes to damage output, I always have aggro even with aggro reduction on Frost Palm(I know it isn't much but it is more or less 5% of your total damage). So I call that a working spec. It might not be the best of the best but it is for sure pretty damn good if I, a guy with 250 latency, can out damage most Force Masters I've met.

Still, I don't want to fight. I just want to provide useful information to people who need it = ]

My latency is pretty good at least i don't feel it. Same as you in instances i am always the real tank. Only FMs with significantly better gear can out aggro me. Thats also why I am convinced my build is pretty good. I am currently doing some windstorm damage tests to prove its usefulness. Will release it later.

On 19.02.2016 at 0:09 AM, Aquel said:

Have you tried the invincible for 6 second potions yet?  When I first started defeating him, I found using those would help me get large bursts of damage in without having to worry about him hurting me.  For example, I use Ice Rain build and I throw 3 in the air, pop invic potion and then cold snap at the start of the fight, then I throw more ice rains and begin circling him.  I do not kite him as opening large distances he will just use his gap closing moves.

After the initial potion, I hold off on it unless he is using a really nasty combo.  Turtle and Phoenix moves are easy to avoid so I do not worry about them.  

Try playing around with phantom grip and instantly throwing him.  See what happens when you close the distance or stay away after you throw him.  I've noticed I can manipulate what he will do right after he gets up if I close the distance allowing me to just pour on the damage.

If you have anyone that can help with a timer, try to aim for at least 140k per minute ( the minimum is about 130k per minute to beat him).  You have 4 minutes 30 seconds to win ( 270 seconds )  Good luck and keep trying, as soon as you get him down you'll have a great sense of satisfaction and very likely have learned a lot about your class and skill rotations.

Managed to kill him yesterday with ice rain build and today with burn build. Only thing I've improved was my belt, which I forgot was a crappy one, so I bought a purple siren belt and maxed it. Dunno if that helped or the fact that I've started learning his pattern better. But still when he gets to 20% HP or so it's a rush to kill him. I keep the 6s invincibility potion just to keep up, I'm sure that once I upgrade to siren weapon it'll be much easier to kill. But still it's doable with true profane and awakened infernal accesories even for a mediocre player like me. 

Ty all for the tips in this thread.

When I finally had the gear to approach this I tried many different builds to beat him.  I found that frost was mandatory for lower dps but when I spec'd full cc build I would hit enrage and die so then I tried to do more dps or even create dps phases and realized that wouldn't work either.  So I just basically spec'd in such a way that I could spam both mouse buttons while spamming 1 and F alternately to do good dmg and healing while running around and spec'ing in the big heal for divine veil and normal heal on frost armor.

I then would use 6s grip every time he used lightning or frost move and used frost armor and sheath when he did the red circle under him.  Towards the end he does it too fast so odds are you are going to get hit by at least one of them, use a pot for this and try to E or Q the charge (timing is near impossible so dont bother training it).

Only mandatory talents are the heal on frost fury, the bigger heal veil, and frost blast for the dps.  i picked up a few in flame palm and of course the chill side of frost palm as well as getting dragons fury as it does a lot of damage and will proc once u spam enough buttons and even proc everytime off cooldown afterwards.  None of the other talents matter as i dont use their abilities anyways during this fight.  I literally spam both mouse buttons and 1 and F alternately until he dies, i never hit x or z or 2 or 3, only c to heal and v and tab to stay alive.  Hope this helps some, i find i end the fight with full or very near full health only using a pot if i get hit by the red circle combo.  i also use veil on cooldown and start using it as soon as i take 10% dmg since it heals slowly.

Once you kill him once, you can buy the rest of the soulshield from the vendor that spawns so be sure to have at least 30 warrior tokens to buy the 7 or 8 shield if u dont have them already from farming the pouches as he always drops either 7 or 8 (farming first 6 is easy).

Though having more hp is good so veil heals more (I recommend the 3k hp ring from E Fleet for this), it's not needed for this method to kill him.  Simply having the 27k hp moonwater blue shield and the regular weapon/jewelry most 45s have by this time will beat him.  All the other strats for this boss assume you have great ping and gear and as far as i'm concerned are not that useful at all for new 45s who want to kill this guy.  Also the spec doesn't matter as much as the rotation, positioning and avoiding his stupid combos!  Q E and SS are your friend!  And never spec 2 points in SS as it doubles the cooldown!

I recommend getting your weapon/jewelry to the point where you need 4/5 MST for the next upgrade and the first 6 pieces of this tower shield before even attempting this boss as you will most likely hit enrage otherwise.  And by enrage, I just mean the point where he simply does nothing but the red circle move over and over again, never giving you time to dps.

p.s. this strategy plus some tweaks on spec also works great in pvp vs just about every class as the dps is high based on amount of abilities being used vs using a set rotation and perfect.  Getting gold within 2 hours is easy with this spec.  And since tons of people have horrible latency, I find this even better for those who do vs any other rotation!

p.p.s. also the burn build is played the exact same with just instead of 1 and F alternate, 2 and F alternate and using X and C of cooldown and 1 to keep burn up, max deeps for those with high latency!

Edit: For build https://bnstree.com/FM/pub?build=45010002553125621381112653339431250111063430011249312372241012 + whatever else you want as nothing else is used/needed for this fight but since build can be used for other stuff, might as well fill it in.

I'll give an update on this topic : yesterday I upgraded my weapon to siren stage 5, also added an attack power diamond in favor of a defense one. Did Mushin Tower in 20 min or so and killed 7f with minimum effort in 2 min. It only managed to do the "resist everything + dash to kill you" combo twice before it died, due to the high DPS. Just popped frost armor and frost sheath once. At last 5% used 6s invincibility potion and spanked him to death . Didn't even care much for his other combos, probably because of the HP regen from frost fury which was much better now.

Conclusion : gear > skills. Get better gear, become better player. 

On 2/15/2016 at 3:16 AM, Drakeos99 said:

So wondering if there decent easy build for me to use to breeze (farm mushin tower from 1-7th floor without struggle ?)

Burn build goes really fast on 7th floor too! Just add some chill effects to smoothen the ride ;)

15 hours ago, Udunnome said:

I'll give an update on this topic : yesterday I upgraded my weapon to siren stage 5, also added an attack power diamond in favor of a defense one. Did Mushin Tower in 20 min or so and killed 7f with minimum effort in 2 min. It only managed to do the "resist everything + dash to kill you" combo twice before it died, due to the high DPS. Just popped frost armor and frost sheath once. At last 5% used 6s invincibility potion and spanked him to death . Didn't even care much for his other combos, probably because of the HP regen from frost fury which was much better now.

Conclusion : gear > skills. Get better gear, become better player. 

Nope. All wrong. I can clear it with 2 min left using a crappy ice ani cancel build. Using profane and no ap gems. I don't even use the ice debuff skill. It doesn't matter what build you use, the important thing is you're choking the *cricket* then throwing him/iframe/stunning as much as possible.

7 hours ago, Hongmoon said:

Nope. All wrong. I can clear it with 2 min left using a crappy ice ani cancel build. Using profane and no ap gems. I don't even use the ice debuff skill. It doesn't matter what build you use, the important thing is you're choking the *cricket* then throwing him/iframe/stunning as much as possible.

I didn't say you can't clear it with lesser gear. I've posted earlier about clearing it with true profane and ice/burn build. I said it gets easier with better gear, and it doesn't require as much skill, just spam nukes and he's down before you know it. And the fact that your DPS is higher means he won't have time to do his deadly combos much when his HP drops below a certain point.

this changed... I find him harder to beat now if you dont pay attention.

They changed something but I can't put my finger on what... he hits like a truck now... and I was able to kill him easy with 2 mins left on the clock.. or 1 min and 30 sec... still a decent time.

But now ? I kill him in 30-40 secs left on the clock. and I have a true siren maxed out.. and I find him harder then when I had a normal siren.

Archived