Easy FM build for Mushin tower 1-6F and 7F ?

Drakeos99

As FM it should be easy to get through them. But here is the build that I use:

Floors 1-6 (Burn Build)

Fire Soul - Form1 Tier1

LMB - Form1 Tier4*

1 - Form2 Tier3

2 - Form 3 Tier2

3 - Form1 Tier3

4 - F1 T1

Fire X - F2 T2

Fire C - F1 T2

Fire V - F2 T3

Fire Tab - F4 T3

Fire F - T3

Ice C - F2 T3

Ice V - F2 T2

Ice Tab - F3 T3

My basic combo: Rmb+C+V and then spam F (Dragon Fury and Dragon Blaze) and Rmb. Whenever he/she doesn't burn, just shoot Inferno or stack 5 Ember stacks and then detonate with 1. If you can't press F, use 2 and Rmb. Rinse and repeat.

Floor 7: Everything stays the same, except:

3 - F3 T3

Fire Tab - F3 T3

Ice Tab - F1 T3

Strat: Okay, how to do this? Tbh, I can't explain. Just choke him whenever you deem it to be necessary. Down him for extra Dps time. Ice yourself whenever he casts that AoE around him and resists everything, he will lift you after that attack. His air combo does around 20-25k damage.

Your least biggest problem should be Dps, your biggest is knowing his pattern.

Well, good luck!

*Okay, this goes a bit deeper into the mechanics of FM, but this has to be included.

Lmb - F1 T4, many people seem to disagree about having auto-detonation on this. Tbh, if you don't want this, it's your choice.

But this skill raises your Dps by alot if you know how to use it efficently. I mean, manually detonating ember is slow and has a global cd which hinders you from attacking. If you want the most efficent way, it goes like this:

Look on the health bar of the mob, once the burn debuff hits the number 1, press F twice and then 1. That should solve all of them problems.

3 hours ago, Tupan said:

https://bnstree.com/FM?build=45010002553225632381312653312511394312383238011106332512323511241222632123922237222431141011

My build for f7.Easly killing him in about 90 sec.My personal record is 84 sec.

My weapon is true siren and as stats 394 attack 52% crit rate 33k hp.

What soul's and accessories where you using and how the heck did you get true siren ?

Here is what I use:
https://bnstree.com/FM?build=450100025632265333943125033380111061125121235332662124131110312493223922237222431141012

Just spam RMB and F. It gives you infinite combo and massive healing - considering you have high enough crit rate (at least 45%) and a good gem for health regen that procs on crits. It might have a sligthly lower dmg than a fire build, but it's very simple and give you a huge survivability (hp regen and +100% def).

If you can, use snowball (if enemy is frozen) or stop for a moment to cast Inferno -> Meteor -> Dual Dragons for a quick burst and back to your combo. This way you can tank any boss.

I have horseshit bracelet from poh 24 final boss still.

My ring is 45 awaken siren,rest 36 horseshit.

Gems 140 amethyst,25 attack and rest are trash.

It's very easy with the dmg we have now to just burst down him like no tommorow.

35 kills and keep counting,wanna become farmer and to be true farmer I need that hat.

it hits hard, but if ur lacking in gear and in soul shield it will be useless , just tryed,  but its a good dps build, just not enough to kill mushin 7 without any siren, ( tested on a true profane, with lvl 36 accesorys and 5 / 8 mushin soulshield, fm)

may i know about gear build in mushin... i have a bit laggy so i need to struggle from stage 1 and until now.. i just can reach stage 4 and failed there.. so i wondering... what kind of soul shield used? my current stat: 35k hp 360 attack (with awaken siren+ full bsh soul shield) 49% crit

do i need to focus def? currently my def below 1k.. around 700+ def and i got 118% accuracy.. any opinion?

He has 3 big moves that leads to slash till you drop combos.

1. Try popping the invulnerability 6sec potion right after he does the invulnerability+aoe, because that's when he omni-slashes you to oblivion. OR use your ice tab (turn to ice statue)

2. Everytime after he says the "wtf bbq did he say" and triggers the ice all over map nonsense, force grip him (like a damn sith lord), and move around till the ice all over map ends, throw him away after that and you get like 5seconds to wail on him. OR you can stun with ice beam 3

3. Do the same grip/ice beam on him when he deploys the blade master electric AoE on one spot, cos after that he does the stupid air combo, if u stun/grip, you stop that combo of his before he uses it.

Pop your ice c when you can, it heals a little and reduce dmg, your ice v is your "oh shyte" button, when you know he is going to combo after the above 3 moves and you have to cc's or invul left, use ice v.

Clearing him daily with 200ms++ ping, maybe wiping 1-3 times due to carelessness or unable to throw skills to shut his combos, due to lousy cross-ocean ping. So it's definitely doable with practice. (Before my first clear, I wiped like 15 times? Wasn't easy remembering all his combos)

It isn't a "breeze" like other classes but learning the moves is all you really need to do.  As a starter, the name of the game is keeping him out of melee because you can't stop his charges so save stuff like Q/E/SS/Grip for when he charges.  Keep him frozen as often as possible no matter what build you use.  When he starts to resist your attacks pop your ice V because a WTF OMG ability is incoming that you need to block.  Dodge the ice circles and the lightning sword AOE and you're golden.  Just takes practice and don't go full ice control build because you'll never do enough damage unless you out-gear him.

2. Everytime after he says the "wtf bbq did he say" and triggers the ice all over map nonsense, force grip him (like a damn sith lord), and move around till the ice all over map ends, throw him away after that and you get like 5seconds to wail on him. OR you can stun with ice beam 3

I havnt tried this yet so it might be helpful. Sometimes he rushes at me sometimes he doesnt after the ice circles so i guess better safe than sorry.

As for freezing oneself, icesheath a quick 2 seconds after the blue electric circle on the ground.  

tab freeze 1 second after that nasty red circle >_>

I beat it a few days ago but It would be SO MUCH EASIER if he spam it only as much as he spams it in those other peoples videos D:

But apparently server response time/reaction differs between individuals. And i have junghado the circle spammer.

I tried several different skill builds for him, but no success. I used the 3sec pot, but I suck at reading his attack patterns. I however improved on lowering his HP to 20%. Spent 2 hrs on him last night and used all my field repair tools. I think I'll take a break and grind the other doable place, for more profit.

Think I'll come back when I at least upgrade my weapon to pirate or one accessory over infernal.

49 minutes ago, Mistia said:

I tried several different skill builds for him, but no success. I used the 3sec pot, but I suck at reading his attack patterns. I however improved on lowering his HP to 20%. Spent 2 hrs on him last night and used all my field repair tools. I think I'll take a break and grind the other doable place, for more profit.

Think I'll come back when I at least upgrade my weapon to pirate or one accessory over infernal.

Use the other one, 6 or 7 sec was it? its better and safer.

6 hours ago, Mistia said:

The ring.

I have tried every build in this forum and they all work well up to a point where he gets to about 30% HP or so and starts doing the combos more frequentely. At this point either I'm slow in responding or I lag (could be both). I can't keep up with his combos (I see him starting to cast and suddenly I'm in the air before I even get to press a button) and something messes up with mine (he moves faster then I can turn around, Impact doesn't stun even when I see him frozen). I guess the only good strategy would be to try after upgrading to awakened siren weapon and see if higher DPS gets the job done. (currently with true profane)

7 hours ago, Udunnome said:

I have tried every build in this forum and they all work well up to a point where he gets to about 30% HP or so and starts doing the combos more frequentely. At this point either I'm slow in responding or I lag (could be both). I can't keep up with his combos (I see him starting to cast and suddenly I'm in the air before I even get to press a button) and something messes up with mine (he moves faster then I can turn around, Impact doesn't stun even when I see him frozen). I guess the only good strategy would be to try after upgrading to awakened siren weapon and see if higher DPS gets the job done. (currently with true profane)

Its not the first time i beat him but yesterday i tried switching in different gems. 

I switched out a dmg gem for a peridot. Basically the one that gives you x second immunity for evasion. (Your iframe skills also count for evasion)

I felt it made things a bit more easier. (like a free 3sec immunity potion) I might look into other gems too...

11 hours ago, Udunnome said:

Have you tried the invincible for 6 second potions yet?  When I first started defeating him, I found using those would help me get large bursts of damage in without having to worry about him hurting me.  For example, I use Ice Rain build and I throw 3 in the air, pop invic potion and then cold snap at the start of the fight, then I throw more ice rains and begin circling him.  I do not kite him as opening large distances he will just use his gap closing moves.

After the initial potion, I hold off on it unless he is using a really nasty combo.  Turtle and Phoenix moves are easy to avoid so I do not worry about them.  

Try playing around with phantom grip and instantly throwing him.  See what happens when you close the distance or stay away after you throw him.  I've noticed I can manipulate what he will do right after he gets up if I close the distance allowing me to just pour on the damage.

If you have anyone that can help with a timer, try to aim for at least 140k per minute ( the minimum is about 130k per minute to beat him).  You have 4 minutes 30 seconds to win ( 270 seconds )  Good luck and keep trying, as soon as you get him down you'll have a great sense of satisfaction and very likely have learned a lot about your class and skill rotations.

On 2/15/2016 at 3:16 AM, Drakeos99 said:

So wondering if there decent easy build for me to use to breeze (farm mushin tower from 1-7th floor without struggle ?)

Hello there. Regarding floors 1-6, I have made a video talking about the burn build which is more or less your best bet at the moment. All you change, depending if the boss can get frozen or not, is frost palm from right to left path.

Will also be uploading in-depth videos about every floor in Mushin Tower up to the 7th = ]

32 minutes ago, Inevia said:

Hello there. Regarding floors 1-6, I have made a video talking about the burn build which is more or less your best bet at the moment. All you change, depending if the boss can get frozen or not, is frost palm from right to left path.

Will also be uploading in-depth videos about every floor in Mushin Tower up to the 7th = ]

wait... you cheat in this video. Your tornado hits multiple targets and recover too much focus. That won't happen in a boss fight.

59 minutes ago, KamijoTouma said:

wait... you cheat in this video. Your tornado hits multiple targets and recover too much focus. That won't happen in a boss fight.

Can you, PLEASE, explain to me, in simple words, why you are SO desperate to prove me wrong and attack me? Frost Tornado hits The same target 3 times if nothing else is around. ALL you have to do is spec it and go to a single enemy and test it.

Now, since you don't agree with me, can you just keep using your way without attacking me publicly? Do we have to take this further with support?

Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, Inevia said:

Can you, PLEASE, explain to me, in simple words, why you are SO desperate to prove me wrong and attack me? Frost Tornado hits The same target 3 times if nothing else is around. ALL you have to do is spec it and go to a single enemy and test it.

Now, since you don't agree with me, can you just keep using your way without attacking me publicly? Do we have to take this further with support?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

About tornado, it was my mistake, i admit, you are right.

I didn't mean to attack you, just doubt your video.

I just feel this BnS community needs more real stuffs like tests and calculations, not imagination, impression, feeling or empty theories.

We dont have a recount, but we can do our best to calculate damage. I am only convinced by solid proofs.

Archived