So much gold but nothing to invest in right now?

Dexyn

I have 2 chars, Force Master and Assassin. After spending days farming Brightstone Ruins and collecting all these Moonwater Tears and Merry Potters Tech I've sold them all almost instantly. Every 2 days I get 100 Soulstone I convert into Moonwater Stones and sell them immediately and as of right now I have 240g in my pocket but it isn't clear to me what I can invest in on this expansion.

Both chars wep and accessories are up to where I need siren gear to breakthrough them (the cost is ridiculous btw) but after hearing that in a later expansion the path for the wep will change at the Profane point into a stronger wep I decided to just stay with Profane for now seeing as the current content don't require you to upgrade. I never want to go through all those weapon boxes ever again if I don't have to. Already have the top 4 gems in both weps, I'm not sure if upgrading the accessories are worth it.

But is there like something out there that if a person with a lot of gold can like throw money at it for a better future? Or is this it and just keep farming gold for no other reason than to just have more gold?

- "I dont know what to spend my gold on"

- "Upgrades are expensive as *cricket*"

- Profit

So seriously. Upgrade your gear. That's what an mmorpg is all about (if you play pve that is). If you dont want to spend your money, dont complain that you dont have anything to spend it on O.o 

300 gold is a joke when you start upgrading 2 characters to be honest xD

From what i heard you should upgrade your weapon to pirate and get a second weapon that you leave at profane. If they do the same thing as on other servers you will be able to salvage the pirate weapon into the "Pirate Soul".

3 minutes ago, gjojo said:

From what i heard you should upgrade your weapon to pirate and get a second weapon that you leave at profane. If they do the same thing as on other servers you will be able to salvage the pirate weapon into the "Pirate Soul".

But what if they don't? Or what if they make what you get from salvaging from it RNG? I would be a monkey's uncle's grandma's dead sister if I get broken peaces from it.

Don't worry sometime within the next few months we will get the dragon weapons, this is the upgrade path

zhhhgpM.png

For some of those mats are not cheap either, this is based on TW server prices last year

Estimated Cost:
Ghost stone 2g = 1110x2 = 2220g
Soul Stone 20s = 3750x0.2=750g
Medel of Honor 25g = 1430 x 25 = 35750g
Warrior Soul 1.5g = 150x1.5 = 225g
Priate Soul 70s = 500x0.7s = 350g
Gold 3410g
Sum up to around 42705g

1 hour ago, Azseri said:

Don't worry sometime within the next few months we will get the dragon weapons, this is the upgrade path

zhhhgpM.png

For some of those mats are not cheap either, this is based on TW server prices last year

Estimated Cost:
Ghost stone 2g = 1110x2 = 2220g
Soul Stone 20s = 3750x0.2=750g
Medel of Honor 25g = 1430 x 25 = 35750g
Warrior Soul 1.5g = 150x1.5 = 225g
Priate Soul 70s = 500x0.7s = 350g
Gold 3410g
Sum up to around 42705g

Does gold grow on trees in Taiwanese version or something?.. that is absolutely insane.

Slightly off topic but do you have information on the currency exchange rate on those versions as well?

1 hour ago, Pride1773 said:

100 soulstones in 2 days? last i counted it was like 17 a day even with two chars that doesnt fit.

You get 22 from faction dailies (Misty Woods + beach) and 2 more from Tomb of Exiles, that's 24 / day. Multiplied by 4 (2 days and 2 characters), it's 96. Not quite 100, but close.

33 minutes ago, TwoPunchMan said:

Does gold grow on trees in Taiwanese version or something?.. that is absolutely insane.

Slightly off topic but do you have information on the currency exchange rate on those versions as well?

Nah the 50 stuff has a higher economy level with dailys etc, but it isn't all that much more, upgrading the weapon for your average player will take 6-12 months depending on how much time you invest.

The currency exchange will be different on ours, it is heavily based on the current economy, it'll start off fairly cheap and slowly go up in price as more gold comes into the system, we may see as low as 10 silver per coin (100g per 1K nc) when it first gets added with it going up to 50s per or higher over the next year depending on the content we get (every region the game has been slightly different from the KN version, so we cannot expect everything to be exactly the same as any of the others in terms of what content we get and pricing of things / upgrades etc)

Ninfu, you fail to understand that this kiddo probably doesn't have what they're claiming to have. Most of the Interwebs will lie to gain attention :)

People who do have the gold ingame, will have instantly done the correct thing and upgraded their whole character ... it's kinda common sense.

Archived