cant play my char

skooma123

every time i press start game button it starts to load then it just freezes can someone tell me how 2 get that problem fixed please? sorry if this is in the wrong place idk where to put it so if it's in the wrong place just move if u can with out deleting it unless u really have to thxs

Should have posted in the Player-To-Player SUPPORT if you're looking for help...or even bugs. Regardless........

did you try to Repair Files before launching the game? Or maybe uninstalling>reinstalling ... the two basics of basics before resorting to the forums about it if it doesn't fix your issue. Give them a try first instead of getting offended that no one answered yet :\ 

You don't need to be a tech savvy to repair your files. When you open the launch, you should see two buttons after you enter your password, the "Launch Now" on the right, and a "repair files" on the left. It's a small button. Click it. Wait and see if whatever broke fixes itself. 

20 minutes ago, Matrenox said:

Like Glitch mentioned, repair the files. Though, has it ever worked or is this your first time launching the game and it won't start? If it has worked before what have you installed or what has changed on your computer since then?

i havent changed anything it's my 1st time playing the game it hasnt worked yet so ? should i do?

Its a type of memory leak, when communicating with the client and server during launching a character.  For me I fixed it myself by replacing all the files in the BnS folder with a backup of the game.  I always keep a mirrored copy of the game files on a separate ssd just incase things like this arise.  Tech support was no help either as they wanted a video or ss of what was happening even tho I clearly described the exact problem.  You can also try flushing your dns, rebooting your pc, and running a program like ccleaner.

Archived