LBM Stats? And Wind vs Lightning (pve)

Biinq

So as the topic goes.

What kind of stats do i wanna go for? Most ppl will say CRIT CRIT!!

But i was thinking more along the lines with items. Do i change my infernal skull ring for another ring with 500 crit dmg?

Or do i lose to much crit?

Do i go for 8 ss bonus with the blood harbor ? Or do i need to mix and match?

The reason i'm making this post. I've been trying to find this. And i cant find it anywhere.

So i was hoping, there was some ppl here who could help me :)

Crits trigger your Rolling Typhoon and Lightning Flash (primary damage skills, from what I can tell), so you want lots of it. Judge yourself whether you're fine with sacrificing other stats like defense and hp. After all, survival in this game is about dodging and unless you get unlucky / your team sucks you shouldn't be getting hit.

Wind deals more AoE damage, Lightning deals more single target damage. The problem with lightning is that you have only 2 ways with long cooldowns to enter Draw Stance and if you get thrown into Basic Stance (for example when some idiot team mate launches the enemy or when you're forced to use any basic stance skill), you're stuck with wind.

Loving that response. That was actually something i could use!

I know, crit is pretty essential, since mostly every single class use it.

but is there a "soft cap" on crit? Like when you have 50% you will be needing crit dmg?

On 2/15/2016 at 5:35 PM, Biinq said:

Loving that response. That was actually something i could use!

I know, crit is pretty essential, since mostly every single class use it.

but is there a "soft cap" on crit? Like when you have 50% you will be needing crit dmg?

You won't reach a softcap anytime soon so no reason to worry about it.

Lighting is all about single target dmg, so you will probably want that for poh or bsh. In addition lighting flash can inflict bleed to the boss, which is very important in both dungeons I just mentioned. Usually you can stay in draw stance for at least 50% time in combat, if the bug doesn't happen ( you go out of combat and switches to basic stance during the fight). The problem of lighting is that you can't be always ready to grip the boss and you have to pay more attention to the bosses' move as you train storm cleave instead of dual strike and lose the immune buff.

Wind deals more aoe and gives you more freedom in fight.You get more higher chances to survive but you will NEVER catch up with lighting and need more crit to do considerate amount of dmg. 

To tell the truth this is not the patch for bd to do dmg, assassin or fm or summoner or can easily outperform you by a lot..

Archived