[BUG] Unable to learn new Hongmoon skills after acquiring the skill volume books [FIXED]

clangpicky

• 4 weeks later...

Yup can confirmed, quest bugged for BM. I can't buy the Hastily Scribble Hongmoon Secret Technique for 10soulstones.

Edit. Nevermind i found out the reason why i can't buy the damn thing, for anyone else wondering why. Press U - > check your skill achievement and see what it require you to do. For me, i had to get 10 hit in for the Steel Giant in talus dungeon.

17 minutes ago, Hellnoman said:

Yup can confirmed, quest bugged for BM. I can't buy the Hastily Scribble Hongmoon Secret Technique for 10soulstones.

Edit. Nevermind i found out the reason why i can't buy the damn thing, for anyone else wondering why. Press U - > check your skill achievement and see what it require you to do. For me, i had to get 10 hit in for the Steel Giant in talus dungeon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK so after trying again today I realised that I had all 5 of my filters ticked in my Achievements page.

1) ALL 

2) Completed

3) In Progress

4) Locked

5) View Achievements with Titles.

It did not show the shadow slash or any other achievement. Once I had deselected the "View Achievements with Titles" option it then worked and showed what I needed to do. Really stupid filter system you got going NC soft where if you select all the options it over rights your choice by using the "view Achievements with titles" to block everything. I think you need to take a look at your Boolean logic set up for IF>than AND, in the Achievements page filter!

Any how I can now see the Shadow Slash Training Secret.

1) Hit the Steel Giant with Shadow Slash in the Talus Dungeon 10 times.

2) Hit the Angler Yeti with Shadow Slash at the Avalanche Den 10 times

3)Hit the Scorpion Queen with Shadow Slash at the Awakened Necropolis 10 times.

Archived