[BUG] Unable to learn new Hongmoon skills after acquiring the skill volume books [FIXED]

clangpicky

This bug has been fixed on 2/17/16 maintenance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is the problem with the newly released Hongmoon skills.

First thing is that there's two kinds of way to unlock the hongmoon skill. That one that shows the skill book icon means you need the Volume 2 skillbook from running 4-man Bloodshade Harbor. The other one is from achievement which you need the Royal Zen Bean.

Example: IyBPft1.png

If you got the Volume 2 skillbook for you class from 4-man BSH or marketplace. You open it and it gives you a series of quests to do. The final part of the quest is to obtain 'Hastily Scribbled Hongmoon Secret Technique" which costs 10 soulstones to get. It does NOT let you purchase it. This is the error message you get. 

Quest overview: Pzmu5Qf.png

The Problem:  3BLVxNh.jpg

There doesn't seem to be any way to unlock what it's asking for. It's probably not in the game yet and needs to be added. 

Here's other people who also had the same problem for their classes.

Assassin: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/174934-shadow-slash-volume-2-quest-bug/

Summoner: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/173374-hongmoon-skill-2-scroll-quest-bugged/

Those are the only reported ones.

So, as of right now if you obtain the Volume 2 skillbook for your skill, it's useless. I don't know if this is for every class but that's already 3 different classes with that problem. The community manager has responded last Thursday and it's still not fixed. 

Please check this bug and fix this asap. Thank you.

i spent 250 gold on this item and its one of the most crucial pvp skill for my BM and i cant use it, why the heck does NCsoft keep adding things and items into the game that we cannot use, just wait until were able to finish or use something completely to add it, it adds a whole new level of confusion to people :/

There is only TWO new skills ulocked for each class, the PVP bean one and one from the Bloodshade book,  they are listed in the patch notes which ones are unlocked, so if you get books for any others they wont work yet, maybe next patch

Assassin

• Hongmoon Skill
    • Assassins now have access to Shadow Slash (3) Tier 5.

Blade Dancer

• Hongmoon Skill
    • Blade Dancers now have access to Lightning Draw (C) Tier 5.
  •  

Blade Master

• Hongmoon Skill
    • Blade Masters now have access to Lightning Draw (4) Tier 5.
  •  

Destroyer

• Hongmoon Skill
    • Destroyers now have access to Emberstomp (3) Tier 5.
  •  

Force Master

• Hongmoon Skill
    • Force Masters now have access to Inferno (X) Tier 5.
  •  

Kung Fu Master

• Hongmoon Skill
    • Kung Fu Masters now have access to Comet Strike (4) Tier 5.
  •  

Summoner

• Hongmoon Skill
    • Summoners now have access to Rumblebees (RMB) and Super Sunflower (RMB) Tier 5.

5 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

There is only TWO new skills ulocked for each class, the PVP bean one and one from the Bloodshade book,  they are listed in the patch notes which ones are unlocked, so if you get books for any others they wont work yet, maybe next patch

Assassin

• Hongmoon Skill

Blade Dancer

• Hongmoon Skill
  •  

Blade Master

• Hongmoon Skill
  •  

Destroyer

• Hongmoon Skill
  •  

Force Master

• Hongmoon Skill
  •  

Kung Fu Master

• Hongmoon Skill
  •  

Summoner

• Hongmoon Skill
    • Summoners now have access to Rumblebees (RMB) and Super Sunflower (RMB) Tier 5.

Guess you didn't read... we already know we have access to our other skills, but for summoners we need the "Rumblebee Training Secret" Achievement for us to buy the item to finish the quest. The only problem is that there is no achievement for this in our "U" and I asked already from the support and this is what they replied with.

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.

Please be informed that we cannot provide any information regarding stuff that can be discovered by playing the game.

Try to communicate with fellow players in our forums and see if you can see the solution you're looking for.

Regards,

Paulo
NCSOFT Support Team

18 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

Assassin

• Hongmoon Skill

Blade Dancer

• Hongmoon Skill
  •  

Blade Master

• Hongmoon Skill
  •  

Destroyer

• Hongmoon Skill
  •  

Force Master

• Hongmoon Skill
  •  

Kung Fu Master

• Hongmoon Skill
  •  

Summoner

• Hongmoon Skill

This bug I'm reporting is for the Bloodshade book. It doesn't have the required achievement in game to complete the book's quest. It's the same problem for all classes. I'm not talking about any other new skills. Just the ones we were supposed to get according to that patch notes. For BM, it's the Lightning Draw Tier 5.

I am truly disappointed about NCsoft right now. Knowing that they are fully awared of this bug, they didnt give any directr response regarding eta fix time, or even at least let the players know there is such a bug. That's why people keep buying it and then realize they are trolled. :) NCsoft are you gonna say sth about this or you just don't care

5 minutes ago, 849009_1452550188 said:

ive been talking back and forth with support for the last hour or so and they keep giving me bs responses and around abouts to not answering it and now they just stopped responding all together :D

well u r lucky :3 I submitted a ticket yesterday and they responded this morning asking me for screenshots. After that, no response at all. NCsoft what a great support thx :3

Archived