Controller configuration

Pride1773

Hey guys,

so i wanted to give controllers a shot.

The problem is that i'd like RB and LB to be my main skills and change the triggers to combination skills. Funny enough this works just fine with LT but not with RT.

Seems awfully weird to me. Is this intentional? and if so has anybody found a workarround?

It's awfully weird, and takes a little bit getting used to. Aside from the fact that my fingers start to hurt after a few hours, I can live with it.

I've been using it but I'm also practicing keyboard.

I know other people use other button mapping software. Idk.

Quite possibly. This looks incredibly barebones.

As it stands i have set it up so i only have to use one thing for combination skills. .. only had to sacrifice a few potion slots... also using the ui is nigh impossible.

The thing that boggles my mind is that you stop running when you stop holding down the button. Why do this and not just leave it as a toggle?!

This makes general movement such a pain.

Also i cannot complete quests. Why even make it so we can't remap these buttons if their set feature doesn't even work?!

Already gotten used to the button combinations. It's a bit awkward, and I can't do combos quicker than when I'm on the keyboard, but it's nice to sit back and relax when doing dailies. At least until my fingers start to hurt.

Archived