Forums

Game Crashed from reporting spammer///Now cant login......

882260_1452550489

Seriously what kinda people are working at NCsoft and Team Bloodlust...after this patch/update that was "supposed" to "improve" the game, there are now more crashes and even worse fps...Game just crashed and now it hangs after choosing a character to play on...absolutely brilliant like really what the hell.  Such incompetence...ironic to how my game crashed was when I was clicking report spammer on a spammer and got hit by a mob in nightshade harbor...like seriously game just froze the second I got hit while at the same time clicking report spammer...

GG NCsoft GG...such fail.

Wow, tried another character and I can play it, but my Main that I was on when the game crashed I still cannot log onto it, it is still stuck in Nightshade harbor...absolutely ridiculous programming by you guys, 4+ years has taught you nothing?  Bugs/glitches like these shouldn't even exist anymore...how long will it take for my character to get unstuck by itself???

NCsoft probably wont even respond cause they know they won't have an answer since they probably don't have any actual staff that has work experience.

Submitted a ticket but probably won't get a response for 2 weeks...so GG NCsoft fantastic way to screw over players.

So I found the cause and fixed it myself no thanks to NCsoft...  Turns out it was a memory leak of an errant file when communicating with the server, so basically all I did was replace those files with a backed up version of they game.  I keep two copies of the game files incase such things arise, after replacing the files I booted up the game and instead of normally 2 clicking my characters name or the start game button, I instead chose Delete Character to place the character into the deletion mode.  I then canceled the delete character, then I started the game and boom, was able to log into my Main char again.

Basically always mirror your SSD or your game files so if you ever run into issues, you can simply perform a re-image and restore everything within 5 mins.  The best tech support is yourself.

Archived