Outfit missing from 24-man?

Fuski

There is a specific item in the wardrobe called "Cobalt Widow's Studded Blindfold"

hfgpDJL.png

It is according to the TW/JYP/KR versions supposed to drop from the cobalt widow chest in 24 man (Nightshade Harbor)

Although the chest itself does not specify that it drops a blindfold. Does it come with the chest drop instead? Can anyone confirm that this item exists?

well, no idea really, but i've seen the secudtress/enchantress ticket drop in 24-man, and i know atleast Hae Mujin Costume drops in 6-man. pic of mine below.

havent seen or heard anyone getting the masks or the hairstyles of the twins though. Maybe they're not in the game yet or something.

on a slightly related note, i noticed the white sandraider was also added to the "misc." tab of the wardrobe. Anyone know how to get it ?

the Hae Mujin one (dark pirate king) that drops off the mysterious man in atleast 6-man mode (too bad i play a female character >.<)

Screenshot_160215_000.jpg

11 hours ago, Mugi said:

well, no idea really, but i've seen the secudtress/enchantress ticket drop in 24-man, and i know atleast Hae Mujin Costume drops in 6-man. pic of mine below.

havent seen or heard anyone getting the masks or the hairstyles of the twins though. Maybe they're not in the game yet or something.

on a slightly related note, i noticed the white sandraider was also added to the "misc." tab of the wardrobe. Anyone know how to get it ?

the Hae Mujin one (dark pirate king) that drops off the mysterious man in atleast 6-man mode (too bad i play a female character >.<)

Screenshot_160215_000.jpg

You got this outfit in 6man mode? I know it only drops in 24man,and the red one "pirate king" drops only in 4 man

On 2/15/2016 at 2:16 PM, Eladriel said:

You got this outfit in 6man mode? I know it only drops in 24man,and the red one "pirate king" drops only in 4 man

It does drop from the box from the mysterious man in 24man, my bf got it when we did it. Which gives me a bit of hope those blindfolds will eventually drop in 24 man too. Also idk if the ticket drops in 6 man but i know it drops in 24 man since 4 of my clanmates have gotten it. 

Archived